Almost 2018

>almost 2018
>still not visiting the greatest country in the world - Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/224676,Turkish-students-attacked-in-Poland
rt.com/news/372463-polish-kebab-killing-riot/
podkarpacka.policja.gov.pl/rze/komendy-policji/kmp-rzeszow/wydarzenia/75280,Podejrzani-o-pobicie-studentow-z-Ukrainy-zatrzymani.html
polradio.pl/5/38/Artykul/305429
112.international/ukraine-top-news/drunken-poles-in-gdansk-beat-ukrainian-because-of-his-nationality-20042.html
world.24-my.info/in-lublin-the-poles-beat-ukrainian-woman-with-a-bottle/
true-news.info/under-the-gdansk-group-of-drunken-poles-broke-into-the-house-to-the-ukrainian-workers-and-beat-them/
everydayantisemitism.com/2017/01/07/woman-and-friends-beaten-up-in-poland-merely-for-mentioning-jews/
sputniknews.com/europe/201601301033971866-poland-ukrainian-migrants-attack/
unian.info/society/2092876-three-poles-attack-ukrainian-in-gdansk.html
unian.info/world/2172189-ukrainian-woman-intimidated-kept-in-custody-overnight-by-polish-police.html
dw.com/en/poland-racism-on-the-rise/a-36812032
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poles are intolerant towards foreigners

Kurwa

Krakow is nice.

Poland can be many things, but not a good country. And since Poland is the most xenophobic country on the earth, not a good choice for visit either.

that's false, please stop spreading lies, thank you

>Poland can be many things, but not a good country
this

we are the nicest people in the world towards tourists

>height: 5 meters
>lags behind in evolution
Stupid p*les.

I left my tropical paradise for this. It has been at least a week since I don't see the sun, sometimes I even forget that the sky over the clouds is blue.
There is nothing to do in Warsaw besides visiting some gay parks and boring museums and eating pierogi.
People don't speak English and some of them are quite rude and bitter about life.

I am here because of my Polish girlfriend, I already want to go back home.

I went to Posnan for 3 days and got talked at for money more than the rest of my life combined
The woman were nice but the men were basically cunts

I have visited already, Krakow. Good place.

are you him

Nope, I'm here for just two weeks and I'm probably not staying.

Oooh kurwa job twoju mać

i'm sorry you didn't enjoy your stay, but yes, poland looks quite gloomy this time of the year

Poland is such a xenophobic shithole quite honestly, i have no idea who would enjoy staying there.

Shithole

wow rude

Xenophobia is not being a problem for me, probably because I have no dark complexion (still, I have brown eyes and brown hair.) and actually people felt quite interested and curious when I mentioned I was Brazilian.

My problem is that there is nothing to do. Feels like I've seen everything I've should and now there isn't much to do.

said russian xD

I've heard that Poles like to beat up non-white people (as in non-Germanic/Slav), so as a Med looking person, I don't feel welcome in Poland

what do you usually do back at home?
also, Warsaw isn't a tourist town, maybe you should visit Kraków or Gdańsk for more tourist oriented things

Not really. Poles even admit themselves how xenophobic they are and take pride in it. I also heard that non-poles (ukrainians, belorussians, etc.) are regularly beaten in Poland by local football hooligans and gopniks.

You heard on Sup Forums? Must be true man...

>i heard
nice anecdotal evidence
do you happen to possess some physical or digital proofs to back that up?
as far as i'm concerned, our crime rates are some of the lowest in the world

I think that poles are cool

Belarussians are treated like brothers even by football hooligans, so you are wrong. There are a lot of Ukrainians now in Poland and I don't hear that anyone got beated up, so you are lying man.

Well, I basically visited most museums, most parks and historical sites, it was cool, but now it is done. It is like when you finish a book and you think it is great but you won't have the same experience by reading it again.

I am actually thinking about going to the countryside and walk in the woods. Perhaps to catch some mushrooms, this is meditative and I enjoy such free time and it is a very Polish thing to do.

But the problem is that it's a little rainy for doing this, so well...

What proofs do you want? I have those thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/224676,Turkish-students-attacked-in-Poland
rt.com/news/372463-polish-kebab-killing-riot/
I can search if you need any other evidence of poland xenophobia.

i'm not saying poland has 0 crime rate, no country is, so obviously there are some incidents happening
i'm saying that poland is a comparatively a very safe country, with homicide rates nearly 10 times lower than Russia for example
asking again, do you have any data to back up your claim? i'll remind you of it
> I also heard that non-poles (ukrainians, belorussians, etc.) are regularly beaten in Poland by local football hooligans and gopniks.

Well, you prob wont believe Russian or Ukrainian media, so
podkarpacka.policja.gov.pl/rze/komendy-policji/kmp-rzeszow/wydarzenia/75280,Podejrzani-o-pobicie-studentow-z-Ukrainy-zatrzymani.html
polradio.pl/5/38/Artykul/305429
112.international/ukraine-top-news/drunken-poles-in-gdansk-beat-ukrainian-because-of-his-nationality-20042.html
world.24-my.info/in-lublin-the-poles-beat-ukrainian-woman-with-a-bottle/
true-news.info/under-the-gdansk-group-of-drunken-poles-broke-into-the-house-to-the-ukrainian-workers-and-beat-them/
Need more?

Worst country I've ever been to

Even in fucking Kiev people were nicer

yes, preferably something more convincing than this

What should I go to see/do/eat in Poland?

everydayantisemitism.com/2017/01/07/woman-and-friends-beaten-up-in-poland-merely-for-mentioning-jews/
sputniknews.com/europe/201601301033971866-poland-ukrainian-migrants-attack/
unian.info/society/2092876-three-poles-attack-ukrainian-in-gdansk.html
unian.info/world/2172189-ukrainian-woman-intimidated-kept-in-custody-overnight-by-polish-police.html
olradio.pl/5/38/Artykul/322600,Зa-yкpaїнcькy-мoвy…-пляшкoю-пo-гoлoвi
dw.com/en/poland-racism-on-the-rise/a-36812032
Geez, and thats just tip of the iceberg.

Aahhahahahaha

>legend says the slav will melt at this combined sight

whoops! looks like i was in the wrong haha

>t. nationalist polish thugs waiting to beat some unsuspecting tourists up

baka senpai

I am a foreigner exchange student here. Poland is a mistake to be honest.

Don't get so cocky. The guy in the pic related also looks okay, yet got beaten. And good luck when you will need to handle Polish Bureaucracy as a foreigner.

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert

went to krakow in 2008, it was nice. but it has become a no-go zone lately, they attack tourists and foreigners

I visited gdansk and malbork and shit when i was a kid, cool places

Sure it is. Go to Russia, our glorious motherland are well known for being nice to visitors.

If you understand Poles as a few brainless hooligans that hate everything foreigner no matter where it comes from, yes you're right

Memes aside, I have been to whole Eastern Europe. And people were either nice or neutral towards foreigners. I am white so I can get by(Even this option is not safe, as they might mistake you for Ukrainian and attack you.) but I know many people personally that got attacked or abused verbally.

Don't come to Poland.

Good, polandis doing the right thing, I don’t care about a few muslim tourists, but ifi visit poland and it isn’t 99% white religious people, ima be pissed, its the same reason I avoid north western big German cities

They should also beat gypsies, fuck those people

As you are basement dweller, I don't assume that you will be ever leaving your country, but I would like you to do it one day and get your ass kicked while you are trying to communicate with sub-human p*les in your gay accent.

>Good, polandis doing the right thing, I don’t care about a few muslim tourists, but ifi visit poland and it isn’t 99% white religious people, ima be pissed, its the same reason I avoid north western big German cities

>They should also beat gypsies, fuck those people

>kebab-killing-riot

Well, in many ways I look just like that man.
But come on, I refuse to believe that most Poles think like skinheads, tho taking the tram I've seen some Legia fans wearing wp symbols, which was quite intimidating. (yet, they basically ignored my presence)

I will be honest with you, the only person that apparently was discriminatory towards me was a Christian priest. I supposed to finish my confirmation this year, and since I will stay here up to December, my girlfriend and I are considering to do it here. We went to talk to a priest after the service and he was giving me some quite serious and unwelcoming looks.
He didn't directed a single word to me while talking to my girlfriend (I speak some polish) and hesitated to shake my hand, so... It is a kind of think I would never expect from a priest.

Try to be away from them while taking the tram. I know a personal case from my friend, when there going in a tram in Warsaw with an international group of 5 people (Spanish, Ethiopian and Portuguese) some football fans called the Ethiopian girl monkey and started attacked my friend and the other guys, while pulling the hair of Black Girl. And the best part is that everyone else in the tram was just watching it, not even saying verbal things to stop them. I have seen a similar case happening with an arab where he was talking on the phone and some guys started to kick him all of sudden in a tram.

Well, I learn fast so all I needed was to see the symbols this kind of people carries. They all seem to be uneducated working class shit, so I still don't blame the Poles for having such countrymen, yet, as you reported, the silent majority is quite disturbing, but at the same time what they could get from it? Getting beaten as well?

Warsaw is as western europe as it gets, loads of foreigners, loads of western businesses, loads of people in general, rat race, shallow golddigging women, crumbling infrastructure, housing crisis, niggers, even the old city is fake as fuck as it had to be rebuilt after le civilized and superior germans tried LARP the razing of Carthage like the cavemen they are. Cities outside of it are usually better though.

Now to the
>I'm brown therefore unwelcome
meme

Instead of being a basement autist regurgitating other basement autists, go to something like a travel wiki and read the general rules of travelling and not being a shit tourist. You know, where they list things like avoid shitty areas, don't go to clubs frequented mostly by locals, don't get drunk and/or obnoxious, don't flaunt your wealth in front of locals, hire a guide etc. Now apply those rules and you'll probably even be safer than in a lot of "friendly" cities like Rome or Paris.