Do you sometimes intentionally fullfill stereotypes, because you think it's funny while posting on Sup Forums?

Do you sometimes intentionally fullfill stereotypes, because you think it's funny while posting on Sup Forums?

>do you ever comedy
Yes, Herr user.

Yes.

Yes I ride on Landcruisers with turrets and jokingly murder citizens when I am in the mood

bost sudanese qts

Only if i gain food while doing it

Don't follow twitter or instagram but they use hashtags like #muzaz or #مزة

This is considered ideal

I intentionally act arrogant, the poorer the country the ruder I get.

Roast me

Let's see what you got

Actually Sudanese people are pretty bro tier, I have a south Sudanese friend here and as far as muzzie niggers go even the northerners aren't the worst around.

Absolutely.

Norway sounds like literal heaven from this perspective :(

Wait a minute

Are the guy who had the atheism dilemma 2 years back and needed advice on abandoning Islam, cool dude

Also were overtly nice everywhere, to the extent that Arabs make fun of us for it, naivete or honesty, but there are evil people here who deserve to be hanged anyways (Islamist govt officials swindling money or just plain crooks)

She probably isn't Sudanese unless hyper liberal Italianon but this is the ideal battletank+breeding machine here

No, I'm not that guy lad, I'm a whiteoid. I don't want to go into detail but I've got a SSudanese friend who did some work as a diplomatic attachè etc. You Africans sure like corruption from what I saw and heard about it.

Good diplomacy and representation then

He probably told you about the Muslim Brotherhood in government (kezan). Every day I read an article about their corruption and spam it over facebook, they're the worst in the world even hardline Muslim people consider them worse than Jews and that's saying something in a Muslim country

Well yeah speaks fluent Norwegian which is really jarring when he's coal black.
I've heard plenty about the staggering corruption yeah, something along the lines of "it makes 19th century China look like a virtuous well oiled beureucracy". Not like SSudan is doing much better in that department since the country recieves more aids pacakages than Zimbabwe and most of the money is still embezzeled while the population is starving on the governments front step. I'm convinced the diplomats here are just resigned and are glad they got sent the fuck out of there to this cold wasteland.

no

You don't have to, all Finns act stereotypically by default.

It can become infuriating

>deputy chairman of the government party in Khartoum state
>funds from Zakat (untouchable and sacred Islamic charity from every citizen) stolen to fund his four wives villas, vacations and cars
>evidence beyond incriminating
>day of ruling the judge receives an 'innocent ruling' and written statement from the President
>Chairman, mayor, head of intelligence hold a celebration for his innocent ruling with the theme 'God truly brings victory to the faithful from the Quran

It's beyond infuriating and they like to rub it in our faces. Women attempting to sell coffee or tea in public places (even with college degrees) are harassed and shook down for protection money by local officials

Still it was nice of him to inform you properly. I have to go and avoid wasting this Saturday on Sup Forums so best of today and beyond Norwegebro

What do you mean?