>get run over by a truck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFR7eki-5Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=ykQ9rU3Dp9E
maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=768950
twitter.com/ddeaconblues/status/753728113339686913
twitter.com/tprincedelamour/status/753766900522422272
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDTL2D2yjQQ
franceinfo.fr/fil-info/article/attentat-de-nice-ce-que-l-sait-sur-le-conducteur-du-camion-805817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't it weird how people won't even acknowledge Islam as a cancerous, dangerous and unethical doctrine?

Our world leaders have a lot to answer for

>be jew
>jew

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

>elect cucks
>be suprised when they wont get tough

World leaders want oil and money, those are more important than your shitty ass life.

>American

The truth hurts (. _.)

assault muslims

It doesn't help when the US elects one of them.

at least newt had the balls to say what needs to be said.

Someone add "Limited Allahu Akbhar Edition" to this dank meme pls

>Tfw you will never be steamrolled by sharia

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MFR7eki-5Ik

why is there no blood on the car

It's because of Video games

Oh, they are tough. They are tough on unions, on worker rights, on liberty. They are tough on free press and whistleblowers.
Why would they be tough on a horde of easily exploitable poor arabs who were mentally conditioned for generations to be obidient to those with power?

Whites are used to comfortable living, they know how to defend their rights. Therefore, the elite wants to first divide the working class using race and religon (done already) and then incrementally replace rich europeans with poor arabs and blacks.

Their private security won't let a hair fall of them.

>jew

lol I hate French ppl.

>tfw i unironically pick up pennies when i see them on the ground

False flag confirmed.

>inb4 someone makes GTA 5 replication of attack

like this?

Rare. :DD

>be a kike soldier
>gets stabbed

Yeah very good. Maybe put it in the corner and add something like pic related

"Supported language: French | Arabic"

>be american
>be black
>racist police opens fire as soon as you open your front door

if I weren't going to sleep (already in bed, on laptop) I'd put together a much better one. Maybe in the morning I'll put together some dank memes for reddit to steal.

>captcha: select images with trucks

Thanks bro and good night

BENIS :DDD

>Be Australian
>No one got shot
>No one got run over
>No chimpouts
>No angry Transgender parades
>No one got blown up
>Forced overtime
>No overtime rates
>now late to second job
>tfw cost of living is killing us all slowly

You guys only need to worry about the not real muslims. Our government are the real terrorists.

>be french
>get run over by a nice truck

Nice b8

>be american
>be black
>deserve to get shot for being a member of a domestic terrorist organization

Welcome to the death of civilization, Aussie. We had our last major terrorist act back in 2005, yet we still get more and more flamethrower-armed riot cops/paramilitary pukes. Just a few weeks ago there was an act passed that requires every ISP to hold the logs of your interwebz activities, including ALL of your traffic, for half a year. You also get jailed for saying "USSR and Germany attacked Poland in 1939!" and "Politicians are corrupt!".

>be aus
>literally no guns ever
brb gonna go masturbate with my vz58

>>be american
>>be black
>>racist police opens fire as soon as you open your front door

I'm not seeing the problem. You don't want police to take preemptive measures? Why do you think we push abortion on the cunts? To get crime down.

>be australian
>be the envy of the world

>No overtime rates
>now late to second job

fuck that, its only happening because people let it happen to them and then it becomes the norm

#NOTALLTRUCKS

live footage for the terror attack yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=ykQ9rU3Dp9E

dat comfy feel

>be australian
>drink poo

MERCHANT.
Teach me how to use car to defeat palestinians

dude ive actually always thought about this! sauce!

This way

maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=768950

It's fake (that's a pic of sismic activity), but too funny to stop posting it.

You know how to defeat them. Build a wall. Bomb the shit out of them if they ask for anything. If anyone says you're too harsh call THEM bigots.

Also it helps if your dual citizens infiltrate the governments of every powerful nation to ensure you won't face any consequences.

It's almost like the more a young Islamic population grows like a cancer, the more violence becomes commonplace.

>France approaching 18% by end of 2016
>Already 23% non white
>88% of Muslims are Sunni
>Average Muslim age is 21.

Media have already edited out the clear "Allah Snackbar" as he accelerated after police shot the windscreen.
Here's the original video with the snackbar CLEARLY heard at 0:14.
twitter.com/ddeaconblues/status/753728113339686913

The more likely issue is that, unlike the US and Canada that have comparetively few Le Islamist Terrorisms :^), western europe is pretty close to the middle east so it's easy for a would-be terrorist to go over and do their job.

they should have listen to you, Tel Aviv, when you built that wall.

>Uh well no let's not go THAT far I mean white priviledge is learly responsible for this but we must uh not resort to blaming innocent little games goy..

twitter.com/tprincedelamour/status/753766900522422272

00:07 Allahu Ackbar

Privilege status: checked.

We did listen.

If I don't work two jobs I can't help pay for some boomers negative gearing and tax avoidance.

Not helping is greedy and greed is Un-Australian, familam.

>Just a few weeks ago there was an act passed that requires every ISP to hold the logs of your interwebz activities

Ya, they are trying that shit here. Luckily our pollies are so technologically illiterate that they can barely even build a functioning internet. Let alone one that would be effective at monitoring someone.

I feel sorry for the poor government agent trying to tap my chatlogs from my sub 1MB upload speed. He is gonna waste three smokos trying leech accidental photos of the inside of my pockets.

here is your (you) squatbro

the surrender monkeys are back on the front page again

>it must be some discovery or scientific achievement
of course not

EASTBOUND AND DOWN

really makes you think

thanks for the reminder

>some americuck leftist rabbi has any say is israel's policies

>americans literally do not believe in momentum, and think that shooting a truck once will stop it instantly

>even if it is the jews, it's not the jews

Got your nose, schlomo.

anywhere you go, you jew

BENIS :DDDDDDDD

Dude...

>log into Kikebook
>very few official pages I follow are reporting and almost none of my friends have posted anything to virtue signal
Why the fuck are normies not talking about this event? Have Islamic terror attacks become so commonplace that it's either politically inconvenient or repetitive to keep talking about it? The only place I've seen discussion of the event or even mention of his identity has been here.

you can solve literally any problem by shooting at it

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDTL2D2yjQQ

Nice headfake, Muslim.
You: "oh, shit! Something in the news revealing the true Islamic agenda! Quick, post Jew hate propaganda!"

A FUCKING WHITE TRUCK

>so true

>Why the fuck are normies not talking about this event? Have Islamic terror attacks become so commonplace that it's either politically inconvenient or repetitive

The latter.

Even the normies aren't committed to more hashtags and flag filters. They've done it too many times and the people who laugh at them for it cut too deep now.

So they're going with SWITCH TACTICS and are just going to let this drop. The meme being sold now is that showing pictures and video is "disrespectful" and that we should let people "grieve in peace" AKA stop talking about it and forget.

And just remember that religion has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism. :^)

you ameriturds are retarded

>a jew will always be a jew, stop shilling for them

>be israeli
>get gassed

>translation: "France must learn to live with terrorism" - quoted from their PM Manuel Valls

SPREAD THIS IMAGE ON FRENCH SOCIAL MEDIA

>says that fucking guy who is selling cluster bombs to SAudi Arabia and knows as an arms dealer

the hypocrisy of that cunt

LOL

story?

before and after

kek

Here's what bothers me about talking about these attacks;

>People wail "how could this happen?"
>Point out France has highest Muslim population in Europe
>Get piled on by people who claim there is literally zero association between religion and these attacks
>Tell them fine, just put up with the attacks then because you're already dealin with them every other month
>I get the look like I just spat in the face of someone's baby

Why are these people so VIOLENTLY opposed to recognizing what every single one of these attacks have in common?

I pick up all the spare change I see them roll coins and make 60 dollars off it each month. I need moar cash money

The guys girlfriend broke up with him so he went to her work and shot him self in the heart or so I've heard

>be French
>ban guns
>get shot
>get blown up
>get stabbed
>get runned over

>nig had some trouble at home and asked the girl at the counter to forgive

she forgot him instead
>better than the alternative

You are welcome for your country

>kike so happy and smug because he gets to incite more sandnigger hate

why does this always happen and why are people so blind to it? maybe whites really do get fooled by kikes that easily. my policy - anything from the middle east region needs to be gassed (including israel)

so fucking close to those repeating digits

MORE WHITE GUILT FOR THE TOLERANCE GOD.

fug

>be french
>lose to poortugal
>get trucked

someone help, I'm trying to find that shitty mspaint comic of the severed head saying not all muslims or some shit.

BAN HATE SPEECH AND ISLAMOPHOBIA

If that truck was black the cops would've shot at it... baka

>Neighbors of the attacker say "he was not very religious, he didn't pray, didn't go to the mosque, liked salsa dancing and pretty girls". "Last month he started fasting for Ramadan but he didn't finish".
franceinfo.fr/fil-info/article/attentat-de-nice-ce-que-l-sait-sur-le-conducteur-du-camion-805817
NOT ISLAM I SWEEEAAARRR

really makes u think