Anyone else here watching Antje Traue's career skyrocketing lately?

anyone else here watching Antje Traue's career skyrocketing lately?

she's in mini-series after mini-series

so hyped for her to return to hollywood

i hope she does hairy full frontal scenes

I want her to be my mommy.

im a fan

I want her to be my daddy

hope they pick up that Oasis series

The amazon pilot is definitely getting a whole season pickup because it looks like the only decent one
Also, that body is just ridiculous when she went for a jog

Looks like a man.

Yeah she is just fantastic! She should had been the Major in GITS.

go figure this shithole has horrible taste
>inb4 hivemind

>Also, that body is just ridiculous when she went for a jog
Screencaps

really gets my Noggin a Joggin

perfect women don't ex-

Will refresh if you keep the pics coming

I want to be Antje's wife

Wow what would your duties be?

Keep her house clean and cook her a nice dinner, greet her when she comes home and ask her how her day was, fetch her slippers and rub her sore back, then finally go upstairs where she pushes me on the bed, climbs on top of me, has frantic sex for two minutes until she orgasms then promptly rolls off of me and falls asleep

do you wait until she's fallen asleep to remove her strap on?

I just want her to beat me up and peg me, is that REALLY so much to ask??

I really like her voice. She has a way about her. I hope she returns as Faora to the DCEU

Hopefully they do MoS2 and have Brainiac in it. Could easily put her back in the movie that way (he takes her out of the phantom zone or something...hes a super genius evil robot)

fuk off Sup Forums she was my waifu first, go back to your poverty emmas

more pls

well?

Hey OP, I'll trade you that Antje .gif for this one.

what d'ya say?

A Superman movie where she bangs me for majority of the movie, and Superman shows up at the end.

she comes back and bangs my butt hole in the middle of times square after demolishing a few buildings and there's a world wide audience

Wonder Woman sequel. Ares accesses the Phantom Zone to recruit the Kryptonian warriors to head his armies in exchange for a rebirth of their race. Faora is his right hand woman as she was to Zod.

phantom zone shenanigans she breaks out with the rest even the law and order guy. comes back with a vengeance with a bizzaro supes they cant control.

wtf i want to be a girl's wife now