Civil war in europe when?

civil war in europe when?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685561/France-verge-civil-war-sparked-mass-sexual-assault-women-migrants-intelligence-chief-warns.html
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/06/21/01016-20160621ARTFIG00282-quand-le-patron-de-la-dgsi-evoque-un-risque-de-guerre-civile.php?redirect_premium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soon. kek is making preperations..

WE ARE READY

Is Paris still under Martial Law with Military patrolling and guarding the streets?

I don't want civil war. Civil war hurts the economy and population and implies battles.
I want to get undesirables rounded up and disposed of. No war. Cleansing.

I don't think you people understand the enormity of what op is saying. The genocide that is going to occur throughout western Europe will be so beyond any horror you can imagine that it will make the Holocaust a footnote in history.

Get the fuck out of there before it's too late.

Yes.

Lol faggot
>picks you off from 300m with my M16

you call that thing a knife?

as if the "undesirables" will just blithely oblige you.

yeah youre totally safe in your libtard BLM highcastle over the pond.
youre just as fucked as we are. stop projecting to feel better
shit times ahead, face them head on or hide.

Who said I was safe? It's not projecting if it's happening. Difference is our war won't result in white genocide. The lack of firearms and lib policies will see to it that you get assraped long before we do.

Never, so long as we have a surplus of fatty food and whatever shit people watch on TV is on schedule.

We'll just go with the easiest, most comfortable choice at every possible turn until it's too late.

YOU CALL THAT A KNIFE?
THIS IS A KNIFE

Soon, hopefully.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685561/France-verge-civil-war-sparked-mass-sexual-assault-women-migrants-intelligence-chief-warns.html

THIS IS A KNIFE!

aahhh, the good ol' days

No you guys won't like civil war

>in the UK maybe

:(

what the actual fuck is that

Hello Bashar.

I see you've played knifey spoony.

It's a doggo

Still waiting for the French intelligence chiefs predictions of civil war after next major attack to happen this week. Pls kill muzzies frogs ty

get a load of this pussy

a qt pupper

this shit looks like the toothbrush and floss they give you at the dentist

You guys don't know what a real stabbi stabbi is

You should know what stabbistabbis are.

I'm not really aiming at the finns, but pic related. Fucking raindeer fuckers and their knyfes, rather than fists

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/06/21/01016-20160621ARTFIG00282-quand-le-patron-de-la-dgsi-evoque-un-risque-de-guerre-civile.php?redirect_premium

With all the killings in France I can't help to wonder if Kek hates Frog Eaters. It sorta make sense, with Him being a frog and all.

Whilst I agree that most the faggots on this board have no concept of the horrors of war, death, and true violence, I think you're a total faggot for saying they should run rather than try and fix their homelands.

I think most of the west has forgotten how to fight. But push them far enough and they'll rediscover their bloodthirsty roots. Just a matter of time.

it wont happen, it will stay a dream.
A dream we will get punished for having, when the mudslime has taken over.

Gonna happen

The fire rises.

>.. forks Is can understand

Bongs...

>I want to get undesirables rounded up and disposed of.
phew lad, go see a doctor, you have a severe case of defeatism.

To where? If I go to the USA, TSA agents will steal my computer, touch my pee pee and taze me to death. Sounds scary.

It has already begun, Kristallnacht 2.0 within 18 months.

i've never cringed so hard in my life

No one likes civil war.

The way forward for France is to elect Lepen president.

Never going to happen.
It will take a few hundred more terrorist attacks.
Decades of brainwashing isn't undone by just a handful.

A Cold Steel kukri machete sharpened with a dremel is all you need desu. It's cheap and does the job.

>No guns
Guess you guys will be doing it old school. Wasn't the poleaxe the best melee weapon?

The Halberd

You're wrong, decades of brainwashing can be undone by a single sentence

There isn't even anything to grip when it's jammed between someones ribs and slick with blood.. I think you don't know friend

What sentence?

More like kekabnacht.

Never. All the hubs of Europe could get nuked into oblivion and the we'll still see #notallmuslims on twatter.

this also

starts in brussels and paris

How is it going to be a civil war you fucking retard?
Europe isn't even one nation

The death sentence

>A pen
>2 flash lights
>axe deo spray
>a dildo

*unseathes*

>you can not make guns
>you can not steal guns
Come on, buddy. You've been genocided already, you just haven't noticed it yet.

Civil war isn’t necessary. Just vote in governments that will restrict immigration and cut off welfare to non native born citizens. The ones that are worthy of citizenship will look for work. The rest can fuck off back to wherever they came from. If they make trouble in the streets, arrest and deport.

Whatever, faggots. Just don't war with us, plox.

We're working on it give us some time jesus

We must purge ourselves in holy fire. It's the only way at this point.

I have heard you have Muslims too.

*unsheathes katana* *teleports behind you* nothing personnel kid

checkmate atheist.

Checked and keked

>to replace the spoons he kept losing.

Something tells me this kid is smoking crack, and the Tesco staff knows it.

Don't worry. Slavsquats are bros