I hope you bigots remember this before you start blaming all 1.6 billion Muslims for the actions of one madman

I hope you bigots remember this before you start blaming all 1.6 billion Muslims for the actions of one madman.

Really makes you think..

#notallmuslims #banassaulttrucks

It honestly made me think.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

They are fucking apologists.

#IllRideWithYou

Muslims killing muslims is nothing new or special.

They ALWAYS do this shit.
The objective wasn't to kill just anybody.
It was to kill the French people.
Collateral durkas are expected.

Woah.

I guess that means Islam isn't violent.

I see you roolin

WTF I hate white men and love Muslims now.

the truck driver couldnt wait and drove over his wife, so?

Good thing he ran her over before she could start killing people

You know for a fact they will rationalize this as being a sacrifice for their cause, I mean what is the point that the NYT is trying to make? they obviously were targetting white french people and their one of their own got caught in the moment.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

Say what you like about Muslims, but they are pretty damn good at killing their own.
That martyr-doctrine allows for a lot of collateral.

>84 people died
>1 was a muslim woman
>therefor Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel cant be a real muslim

Wasn't the New York Times a well respected newspaper at one time? What happened?

doesnt matter she was takfir anyway

Victim blaming?

We should kill all liberal faggots like OP, and then kill all Mudslimes.

the Bush administration

Your right because he did stop and ask each person what their religious background was before running them over. This really made me think.

The woman who was crushed was not a true muslim.

kek

It was always slanted to the left, but it probably went full retard when millennial marxists started working there.

Probably fell out of the fucking passenger seat in the beginning!

And blacks kill more blacks than anybody else. Where are you going with this?

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

I love how they worded it. It sounds like muslims are worth more than other people.

Never change, aussies.

>New Goy Times

You see, muslims don't care.
When they die they get judged by Allah.
>"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
Those who die are martyrs as well.
>"And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah..."

I do not want faggot browns blowing up/shooting/running over each other in my neighborhood

And it was you who were so weak you allowed foreign powers to dominate you
Shitskins, not even once

This spin is fucking insane.

They'll cry "it's not about Islam" while they're being beheaded by someone singing jihad songs and praising Allah.

What the fuck will it take?

>Your right because he did stop and ask each person what their religious background was before running them over. This really made me think.

It's funny because literally this happened in another incident and the media still tries to push the "not Islam" shit.

And then imagine we let you people into our countries even though most of the events you speak of had already occurred. There is not a bigger mistake made in the west to let that, meaning unchecked immigration from genetically and culturally inferior people, happen

If you didn't have such a shitty, backwards culture we wouldn't have been able to do any of that.

Plus, you goat-fuckers shouldn't have been living on top of our oil in the first place

He ran his wife over.

there were much more muslims among victims, it is Nice, cmon

this truck really made me think

>islamophobic
white guy confirmed

IT WASN'T ME MOTHERFUCKER I WAS MOSTLY PLAYING WOW OR CAMPING WHEN THAT SHIT WAS HAPPENING

>ALLAH ACHBAR LET'S BLOW UP CIVILIANS CUZ THE WEST GAVE SADDAM WEAPONS

How could I have given him motherfucking chemical weapons you retarded retard?

Your 56 IQ doesn't allow you to fucking think logically so you just blame people.

Some look for reasons, others look for ways. You looks for reasons, meaning you just walk around bitching about stupid shit that happened in the past.

Yesterday some kebab cunt walked up to me to ask me for food in Oslo because I was eating McMorkey's, I offered him my last half-eaten cheeseburger and he didn't want it. He then continued to point at my backpack saying "fud fud", I told him I have none and he fucking wanted to check.

You cunts have no manners, your culture doesn't introduce behavioral education and tou fail to see how disgusted the west is of you.

Go find a proper fucking job and a girl that's gonna love you more than you love her and you will not even remember what bitching was.

Sod off, you wanker.

>terrorist attack in city with like 25% muslims
>ONE OF THE FIRST was muslim

wew lad what a (((coincidence)))

One of the first people crushed by the truck was my son's transgender muslim boyfriend

Why you blame all white people, but white people shouldn't blame all muslims.

It's like they forget the sunni and shia kill each other all the time for being the wrong kind of muslim

underrated

So...
Im sure that was seen as perfectly expendable collateral damage for the ability to take so many non-muslim lives.
Im sure in his own way he justified her death (even if he knew) that she would go to heaven as having died for the greater good.

Check your privilege you CIS-Male Shitlord!
Don't you know that whites have ruined everything, since, like forever? Because of this, it is just and right to blame their whole race for their sins, and is in no ways racism! /s
(God, this was painful to type. I don't even want to pretend to troll, because this shit is so fucking stupid.)

Before running them over he was asking: "Are you by any chance muslim? If so, please step aside, I'm comming through to squosh some infidels!"

>one

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

Your right, we should have exterminated you people and put your land to better use.

Our bad.

Muslim when killed
French when alive
Yeah, they are whatever they need to be when convenient.

That's some quality Baneposting, brother.

Shut up truckophobe. #NotAllTrucks

>Select all images with commercial trucks

I wonder where lefties think trucks that can magically avoid only muslims come from.

tNYT likes honor killings ok I got it.

WITNESSED

Westerner here, with a message for you muslim people.

Islam created this mess.

It you you who divided up the world.

It was you who attacked first.

It was you who almost completely wiped out Zoroastianism.

It was you who destroyed Mesopotamian culture.

It was you who screwed over the Byzantines.

It was you who bastardized Egypt.

It was you who corrupted North Africa.

It was you who conquered Spain and invaded France.

It was you who invaded southern Italy.

It was you who invaded India.

It was you who killed 80 Million Hindus.

It was you who took Anatolia and subjugated the Greeks.

It was you who invaded the Balkans and kept them under your control for 400 years.

It was you who conquered Hungary and attacked Austria.

It was you who committed Genocide against Greeks, Armenians, and Assyrians.

It was you who has been overwhelmingly responsible for the widespread terrorism in contemporary times.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Kind of like the ultimate shape-shifters: the jews.

tfw you can't see Sup Forums flags over the heads of people irl.

Kek

THANK MR POSEIDON

One of the first people to die during the german assault on poland was german too.

Really makes you think.

>australia

>my wife's son's

ftfy

>mass killing in France
>some of the people killed are Muslim

wow, it's fucking nothing.

Wow it's as if the West is the source of all evil in the Middle-East and Muslims are mindless little obedient automata with no free will. It's not the Saudi and Salafi mentality Sunnis embrace. NOPE. It's all the evil west.

Kill yourself.

Never forget 13 Devout Muslims were amongst the first to die on 9/11 as well.

Its true tho, some msuslims died.
But why should we give a fuck they are muslims, do they matter more?

Shit, hope she didn't kill anybody when she blew up.

Australian here.

This stick figure represents mohammed

o|-<

This is ascii art of a pig

( ´(00)`)

ok now watch this shit

( ´(00)`)o|-<

I made a picture of Mohammed next to a pig

Muslims kill more Muslims than any other race, and have for a long time except while Bush was around

I mean, I wanted next day delivery, but not like this...not like this

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read on Sup Forums. Bless you user. Bless you.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>one madman.
That's sort of the problem with that argument. It isn't one, it's pretty much every other mudslime at this point. The ones NOT thinking the west is a horrible degenerate place which should have sharia are the minority. Even if you don't actually do the attack yourself, that attitude is what spawns this shit.

>one of the first victims wuz muz
Every single fucking attack there is some news outlet spouting this.

IT'S NOT LIKE MUZZIES KILLING MUZZIES IS SOMETHING FUCKING NEW OR SHOCKING, LOOK AT THE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST, IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL, THEY KILL EACH OTHER MORE THAN THEY KILL US.

We're not blaming all muslims dumbfuck. We're blaming the muslims in Europe.

you cunts expect us to roll over like you did for 100 years? nah we'll finish the job

>muslim here
>british flag
Sounds about right.

>bigots
>is australian

Not even bothering, boylover.

Never change, Australia.

>this is what liberals and Muslims actually believe.

I'm fucking GLAD the first one was a muslim.

Fucking hate ALL of them.

ISIS detonates nuke in Paris
>"SOME OF THE VICTIMS WERE MUSLIM"

God damn Canada

Way too good

>norge faan

Love not hate.

Muslims dont care about women, and even if muslim man, they never cared about collateral damage either.

Kek dont lie Australia, you're satisfied with the service provided.

That's completely irrelevant. Fuck those God damn cuckd morons.