You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders

You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.

Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.

Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.

Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.

Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day...

I support Israel!

k

>TFW less people have died on our side during this failure they call an antifada then did in France yesterday

>Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.
Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

That's why I support trump as he is extremely proisrael

Germany is home to the Aryans and is their rightful claim.

See how this type of assertion is baseless?

ISRAAAAAAAAAAAEL HEEEEEEEELP

fuck palestine. what have they ever done, ever.

I can deny Israels right to be there in the first place. Thus it trumps their right to defend themselves as their invaders.

doing nothing is a crime now?

yes

israel wants peace and achieves it through land grabbing and ethnic cleansing you made me reply gratz now fuck off you norweigan proxy shill

the crime of not being as great as a Zionist

>Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.
Ok, but that doesn't give them moral or legal justification to occupy Palestine.

>Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.
False. Jews were very much a minority in Palestine for long periods of history. Jews only represented 8% of the population in Palestine prior to the British Mandate.

>Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.
False. Israel wants a manufactured peace that allows it to deny Palestine full sovereignty. Israel continues to build settlements that deny Palestine statehood, violate international law and inflame tensions.

>Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day.
False. Media is predominately pro-Israel, has many Jewish owners and investors and has one of the strongest and most influential lobbyist groups in the world.

Try harder shill. Read the works of Pappé, Finklestein, Masalha and Said and you can see the real history of the region.

Ignorant.

MUDSHITS BTFO BASED NORWAY VIKING BLOOOOOD HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cant deny this evidence

Do it you faggot kike

Amos 1:6-7English Standard Version (ESV)

6 Thus says the Lord:

“For three transgressions of Gaza,
and for four, I will not revoke the punishment,
because they carried into exile a whole people
to deliver them up to Edom.
7 So I will send a fire upon the wall of Gaza,
and it shall devour her strongholds.

BURN IT DOWN

Zephaniah 2:4English Standard Version (ESV)

4 For Gaza shall be deserted,
and Ashkelon shall become a desolation;
Ashdod's people shall be driven out at noon,
and Ekron shall be uprooted.

If Egypt took over gaza and spread them out by resettlement it'd solve so many fucking problems.

or Israel could just firebomb Gaza into a wasteland.

honestly i don't really care at this point.

Media spread anti-Israel propaganda everyday, OP is right.

You will fight them now, or your children will receive the light of the umma and then fight them

This implies that those"civilians" are being forced to coerced into protecting Hamas assets. It just as likely that they are volunteers.

>Jews were only 33% of the population and legally owned only 6% of land
>were given 55% of Palestine.

Not an argument desu

the kingdom of jerusalem should be catholic

That tiny sliver is a proxy state for the most powerful nation in history.

Did you know that Israelis are naturally white?

>Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day

Not here they don't

>Ok, but that doesn't give them moral or legal justification to occupy Palestine.
it's not a country

>False. Jews were very much a minority in Palestine for long periods of history. Jews only represented 8% of the population in Palestine prior to the British Mandate.
do you suggest proportional division?

>Israel wants a manufactured peace that allows it to deny Palestine full sovereignty. Israel continues to build settlements that deny Palestine statehood, violate international law and inflame tensions.
1) You're wrong
2) Palestine wants no peace at all
3) "Palestinian statehood" is just anti-Israeli terrorism

>Media is predominately pro-Israel, has many Jewish owners and investors and has one of the strongest and most influential lobbyist groups in the world.
Yeah, right. Western leftist media literally sides with Hamas

Do you know what «Palestine» is? It’s Eretz Israel and Jordan.

Initially: Arabs got 77% of the Palestine, Jews 23%. (first world plan in 1923)
Then, the UN plan to separate the 23%: Jews 54%, Arabs 45%.

Israel accepted, Arabs refused.

Based russian

Good goy

I support Israel.

I suggest the dismantling of Israel and the establishment of a singular, binationalist state.

OP is a shill but yeah, only idiots hate Israel
it's an ethnic Jewish state and that's perfectly fine

>I can deny Israels right to be there in the first place.
If you're a moron, you sure can.
In this case, though, jews were always there.

>using the term Eretz Israel
>sucking on the Zionist cock this much

wew lad

>israel wants peace and achieves it through land grabbing and ethnic cleansing
They took the land from nations that had invaded them. Not only was there no 'ethnic cleansing', the arab population skyrocketed.
0/2, user.

Gas yourself, Adolf Kikeberg.

The name "Palestine", which means "Filastin" in Arabic comes from the people of the Philistines, a people of Indo-European traders and not Semitic, probably of Greek or Cretan origin, called "people of the sea "by the Egyptians and installed on the coast between Ashdod and Gaza and have always been sworn enemies of the Israelites. And the Philistines take their biblical name in Hebrew "Peleshet" meaning "invaders". Fighting against an "occupation" all claiming a name that means "Invader" imposed by an occupier… must dare!

Palestine, the Latin "Palaestina", derived from the ancient Greek "Palestina" is a name that appears in the 5th century BC in the writings of Herodotus and later those of Ptolemy and Pliny the Elder. In these writings, the complete term is "Palestine Syria" and never in Palestine only Syria and Palestine is described separately from Judea and Samaria. The Roman Empore Hadrian in 135, changed the name of "Provincia Judea" and include it in the great province of "Syria Palaestina", after the revolt of Bar Kochba where two-thirds of the Jewish population of Judea ( the rate of the European Jews during the Holocaust) disappear in the Roman repression.

The name of Palestine, to designate the entire region between Turkey, the Syrian desert, Egypt and the Mediterranean, appears in the second century AD as part of a cultural cleansing of the Jews from the area by the Empire Roman. The name continues in the Byzantine Empire and the Arab and Turkish empires.

So I guess from that statement, you are actively calling for Native Americans to take back their land through force right?

>occupy Palestine
No such country ever existed, lefty.
>False.
>False.
>False.
I can see you sitting there in your pj's, holding a cup of cocoa, dailykos in the other tabs. Instead of going to school or holding a job.

The Sykes-Picot Agreement between Britain and France in 1916 sharing this wide territory between the two winners of the Great War. The 1920 Paulet-Newcombe agreement fixed the boundaries between the French mandate of Lebanon and Syria and the British Mandate, called "British Mandate of Palestine" includes the present territories of Israel and Jordan. The name Palestine disappeared with the end of the British mandate in 1948. From 1948 to 1967, the territory of the former British mandate is shared between three states: Israel, Egypt (Gaza Strip), Jordan (Judea and Samaria)

The name Palestine was revived in 1964 when creating by Egypt of the Organization for the Liberation of Palestine. Knowing that the Gaza Strip was occupied by Egypt and the West Bank by Jordan, the creation of the PLO clearly designates Israel as the territory to release.

Create a Palestinian state already plagued by all that can corrupt a modern nation-state adjacent to Israel by imposing artificial boundaries based on the battle lines and which should be kept and militarily strengthened by artificial separations already condemned outright by public opinion, it is at best a terrifying naive arrogance and refuses to learn the lessons of history and at worst is a declaration of withdrawal of recognition, even war, Israel the only rule of law democracy throughout the region.
I am strongly opposed to the creation of a state of Palestine. Instead, it is high time to support Israel unconditionally and unreservedly support the annexation of Judea and Samaria, to claim full restitution of the Temple Mount to Israeli sovereignty and Jewish worship and recognize Jerusalem as the single and indivisible capital of Israel. Not only by pro-Zionism but especially consistent with our own values of parliamentary democracy the rule of law.

>the 'there was no Arabic word for Palestine' meme.

kek

Within 2 generations arabs are a majority and Jews start being discriminated against, this is the absolute worst idea.

Try to find «Palestine» in the Koran. I found Israel several times.

No one killed more indians than indians did.
One of the '5 Nations' tribe killed or drove off the population of Ohio so they'd have a peaceful hunting ground.
So who do you think owns what?
What's that? You had no history education?
Ok, sorry.

What's the point of the dangly chains on the back of the turret?

Looks like some 40K shit there.

Missile protection to weak spot

Black tanker crews install those to identify themselves.

Any possibility of a successful two-state solution ended with the eruption of the Al-Aqsa Intifada.

A binationalist state is the only solution that can reconcile territorial and resource questions, Aliyah and Palestinian right to return, and ownership of Jerusalem.

I don’t care. Islam is a world plague. I can support Israel, USA, Russia, India, Japan, France, whoever fights this fucking cancer.

Oh look, a European colonizer is worried about being discriminated against.

sure thing friend, and I bet the civil war was about state rights and not slavery ;)

Arabs always reject two-state solutions, so just give it up.

Your ancestors colonized Europe, Ugabugga.

Also add the ultra orthodox problem, who make kids, refuse to serve etc. I assume they will be a huge problem in the future. If not as huge as arabs.

Similar siutation in turkey, kurds and religious folk outbreed others like hell, there is a reason why erdogan is elected for about 14 years.

Before Zionists came through Palestine and fucked it all up, Jews and Arabs lived peacefully in the region.

Palestinians were for a long time, the most secular of all Arabic states. Edward Said is a fucking hero and he hated Hamas and Islamist organizations.

But then the West isolated Palestine and planted the seeds for an Islamic awakening.

> mfw jew is desperately trying to take the moral high ground
Cool graphics chaim. Next time you wanna invade somewhere you just need to call them terrorists so you can blow up children and civilians who are losing their land day by day

What are you fucking talking about?

-Before Israel, there was the British Mandate in Palestine, no Palestinian state.
-Before The British Mandate in Palestine, there were Turkish and Muslim Ottoman Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Ottoman Empire, there was the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, there was the Arab-Kurdish Ayyubid Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Ayyubid Empire, there was the Christian kingdom of Jerusalem , not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Kingdom of Jerusalem, there was the Umayyad and Fatimid Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Umayyad and Fatimid Empire there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Byzantine Empire, there was the Sasanian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Sassanid Empire, there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Byzantine Empire, it was the Roman Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Roman Empire, there was the Hasmonean state, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Hasmonean state, there was the Seleucid Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Seleucid Empire, there was the Macedonian Empire of Alexander the Great, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Macedonian Empire, there was the Persian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Persian Empire, there was the Babylonian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Babylonian Empire, there were the kingdoms of Israel and Judah, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, there was the Kingdom of Israel, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The Kingdom of Israel, there was the theocracy of twelve tribes of Israel, not a Palestinian state.
-Before The theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, there was a conglomerate of independent Canaanite city-kingdoms, not a Palestinian state.

Islam is a religion of WAR and VIOLENCE, EVERYWHERE IN THE GLOBE.

Except when they weren't

>Palestine
>Existing
Great meme bro, it was a bunch of nomad Sand People doing nothing, that's why it was so easy for Jews to take it.

There's a reason there was no King of Palestine. "Palestinians" are the original KANGS meme.

fuck israel fuck palestine fuck them all

Goodbye, turkeystain.

LOL turkroaches had stolen lands from Armenians, Assyrians, Kurds & Greeks. You have no right to tell Israeli to stop conquering Palestinian lands

>Except when they weren't
The sun shines, except when it doesn't.

Fuck you and your promises, internet.

Israel isn’t conquering anything.

Probably nothing to do with his family and house getting bombed by israeli jets lmao. For one israeli victim there are dozens of palestinean ones.

Say what you want about the IDF, but they do make some attractive posters (no pun intended).

Media down here is strongly pro-Palestine, and we have a larger Muslim population. The comfy American rich untouchable Jews can sit back while Muslims threaten to bomb South African supermarkets because they import Israeli tomatoes. Especially Jewish supermarkets, silly kikes!

Nah, they may have 7 kids but 4 of them become secular so it sort of balances out.
Look at how well that worked in ZA and Zimbabwe

There should be million of Palestinian ones for every dead Israeli tobh Muslims don't worth living

>Israel isn’t conquering anything.

You win the shitpost of the thread award.

Neither are you. You should be nuked all together.

>that pic
kek

Are you fucking retarded?

Israelis > Arabs > Turks

Since when Australians became pro-palestinian sandniggers? Thought this country was still civilized.

there there chaim

If I bring my family to your house, break in, and take over all the rooms while still allowing your family to live in the basement & come up when I say so to take use the toilet, who is responsible when you end up stabbing my 13 year old daughter? Me or you? Its a pretty murky situation

>b-but my family owned this house 6 gorillian years ago it says so right here in this novel that totally was not written by biased jews

Based Island chinks telling it how it is.

Beautiful. Less Mudslimes.

So Indians should slay your entire family then?

NUKE ISRAEL

Good luck with Abu Sayyaf!

You should go back to Europe, where you belong.

>jews have been expelled from everywhere
>somehow this is everyone else's fault

If a guy's friendships and relationships always end in disaster, it's not his friends' and girlsfriends' fault. He himself is defective in some way or another.

Where was "Eretz Israel" around that time? Before the State of Israel, there wasn't an Eretz Israel for thousands of years
Look at this map, it shows which nation/religion has controlled the land for the past several thousand years
The yellow is pagans
Red is Christians
Green is Muslims
and Blue is Jews
how much of history have Jews controlled that land?
The Jews weren't there first, the pagans were. By your logic, the Kek supporters on Sup Forums, scattered around the US, UK, Australia, Canada and the rest of Europe and the world, have better claim to Israel, then the Jews

Europe is full of Muslims, we don't belong there, at least here we have a wall

NUKE ISRAEL
U
K
E
I
S
R
A
E
L

get out now deuchbro, but sabotage germany as best you can before you go

> he doesn't know about Mizrahim

I don't even give a shit about there desu. Palestinean muzzies have tons of places to live, jews have none. They should atleast get Israel, bon't don't bother trying to convince people you're not invading anything while palestinean lands are fading away out of existence and Israel is growing every year. Thats a bill you have to pay that you can't bullshit your way out of.

>Ethiopia is Muslim
nice cuck propaganda

They want you to forget about the Christian nation of Ethiopia

>no good reason
they let Jesus die
thats enough for me
i say we burn all the jews

My logic is to supported a civilized and international recognized state. Don’t try to change my words.

Little recap:

ONLY MUDSLIMES SUPPORT (((Palestine))).

Fuck islam.

Really should make a pie graph for this, for simpletons to understand