I'm in the mood for Bollywood action movie kino, any suggestions?

I'm in the mood for Bollywood action movie kino, any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huSomJYuhOg
imgur.com/gallery/KMDHJ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG--GOpi_0g
i.imgur.com/BgrgQT8.gifv
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Alien_(1960s_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POO

IN

THE

LOO

Gangs of Wasseypur

it's a-kino

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jQBkMtMspU&t=5s

An autist and his homeless child friends are turned into chads by an alien.

There is literally no such thing as a good Bollywood movie.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u5cMTnmA0k
pleb

Not Bollywood but Baahubali

Singham.

that was kind of dumb
why is the villain in this scene black? are there blacks in india?

TAKE THE POO

The hero is a cop. It would have been a boring movie without any criminals.

LOC Kargil is pure warkino
They even shot it in high altitude terrain

>bollywood action movies are literal 80s western action movies tier

I am going to watch every Bollywood action movie I can get my hands on now.

the indian 24 if you can find it

Gunday is pretty good. And it's got that actress in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=huSomJYuhOg

Dude.

Please watch a 2004 mainstream Bollywood film called Main Hoon Na. I'm Indian, and grew up watching Bollywood my whole life, and this film does a great job of capturing all the things that define Bollywood cinema, while simultaneously presenting them in such a way that any Westerner could watch and enjoy it too. The lead actor is Shahrukh Khan, or SRK. He's biggest star in India, and one of the richest actors on the planet (net worth close to $600m, Forbes ranked him the second richest actor behind Jerry Seinfeld), and I can tell you he has absolutely earned that spot. He is EXTREMELY charismatic, and is one of the only Bollywood actors who happens to have fan followings outside of Asia, such as a cult fanbase of native Germans living in Germany.

The plot is simple: SRK is an army major that returns to college, undercover, in order to reunite with a brother and mother that he didn't know he had. The film's genre is "masala", a genre unique to Bollywood where you'll have several different genres mixed in together, in this case comedy, action, romance, drama, and more. And believe me or not, it actually hits all of those notes and does all of them justice, something many other Bollywood films fail to do when approaching the same genre. The director is a former choreographer, so the song and dance sequences are incredibly well-choreographed, and they actually feel like they have a REASON to be in the film, unlike a lot of untalented directors who happen to be working in Bollywood and therefore throw in musical numbers solely because it is the format expected of them, and upon watching you can see that the songs did not bring anything to the film.

Sorry for rambling, I happen to be studying for an exam right now and don't have time to give you a more cleanly-written response, but please take my advice and watch Main Hoon Na. Its 3 hours long, and I promise you that you won't be bored for a minute of that runtime. Ignore the other responses, trust me.

Does every Bollywood film ever made have musical numbers? Is it required?

It is highly expected of most commercial Bollywood films to have musical numbers, regardless of the subject matter. So not all do, but yeah, the vast majority do. Smaller, low-budget films are where you'll more frequently find ones which don't. Are you OP btw? Are you taking my suggestion to watch this film?

If you're not then OP please listen to me and watch the damn film I mentioned above. I'm a true kinosseur, and that applies to my taste in Bollywood films too. You can even make a thread afterwards telling me your thoughts on it.

Did he actually step out of that car? I can't figure out if that god tier cinematography or god tier CGI.

kek no I'm not OP I was just curious about bollywood films. I'll see if I can find it, if I can I'll give it a watch.

Not exactly action, but Dangal (2016) is a good sports movie you should be able to find on account of how recent it is. Stars Aamir Khan and he's really good.

>I'm a true kinosseur
Fucking kill yourself

>Does every Hollywood film ever made have explosions? Is it required?

Man, Main Hoon Na is true kino. Never a dull moment.

>"Tumhe jo maine dekha" song. Childhood fap.

bollywod's action scene is always funny as hell
imgur.com/gallery/KMDHJ

Not really action but a pretty stylish flick
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG--GOpi_0g

i.imgur.com/BgrgQT8.gifv
KINO

fuck off curry eater

Watch Bang Bang, with Hrithik Roshan. It's a remake of Knight and Day, with a Bollywood twist, Bretty good.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Try and find an HD version if possible. Is it illegal to post streams here? If not, I can post a decent stream of the film here. It's very "over the top" in its style btw, but it does so with a lot of self-awareness which separates it from all the other Bollywood films out there which lack that same level of self-awareness. There are very obvious Matrix references for example, and in general the film has a lot of fun with itself through its meta-ness.

Gangs of Wasseypur is an actual good movie. A crime saga that spans generations with a good dose of humor. Like a grimey, Third World Godfather.

Sarkar did the Indian Godfather thing first though

Or you could try Shootout at Wadala in which a false imprisonment leads to shockwaves in Mumbai's gangland.

He said "action movie kino" though, Gangs doesn't fit that description, not to mention the 5+ hour runtime lol. OP please watch Main Hoon Na, it has just what (I assume) you're looking for when you say "action movie kino".

Go to bed, Shahrukh.

Or revenge thriller Agneepath.

this looks an interesting story

Okay Shahrukh, I'll recommend Fan. Or would you prefer one of your other duds like RA.One?

Well that's just a rip off. That's not like the Indian godfather, it literally is the Indian Godfather.

It's actually an adaptation of the story Spielberg stole for ET.

This sounds great, but it's beyond even Snyder Directors Cut kino length at 320 minutes. Holy shit. It's available on Amazon to rent though, so I might give it a go anyway.

>That computer class scene

Pure kino.

It's a rip off of the old Satyajit Ray script that Spielberg ripped off for ET.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Alien_(1960s_film)

A Wednesday is a great political action thriller with no songs and a tight story.. highly recommend

Learn to poop in a toilet you nasty fucks

Great action thriller, in vein of mission impossible..only 1 song, and close to american production values..

also starts girls pictured

watching that right now, it's pretty good

>
I hated both of those lmao, and (unfortunately) even watched Fan in theatres. I sure hope you're not suggesting that Main Hoon Na is on par with those films?

It's worth it. It sets a pace and keeps it well throughout it's length. It was actually released in two parts. Netflix has/had it in an episodic format, I think.

Also, there are no dance scenes, all songs are integrated into the story. It's the kind of film that would have been more popular in the US had it come from Korea or Japan. People see rural India and loose interest, I guess?

>I'll recommend Fan.

Do not listen to this user. I love SRK but Fan was mediocre at best.

Don and Don 2 are both worth checking out, though I prefer Don 1 just for the few scenes where he's actually playing Don as a villain.

Don the character is absolutely butchered in 2. Turns from a messed up, actually scary villain into a quippy Hollywood character and Roma is way too comfortable around him.

Saw this in the theater. /r9k/ would like it, a muscled Chad gets a Stacy but loses her after he's infected with a virus that turns him into a hideous NEET. In the end the Stacy comes back out of love and he gets cured.

Technically none of those are Bollywood movies.

That's why I like the first one more. Don 2 is a good action movie but he's not really playing Don anymore, he's doing Fast and Curryous starring Vindaloo Diesel.