What will the third film be called?

What will the third film be called?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY&t=86s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shattered

Glass Breaks

Mirror Image

Holy shit, how did no one pick up on the fact that these would be connected MONTHS before release? I never noticed the poster similarity.

crackers :3

Duct Tape

Unsplitable

because the movie was directed by M. night Shamylan in 2016 people just ignored it

Not put together well

Split was shit.

TWEEST

No. It was alright. Unbreakable is kino though.

I loved Unbreakable. But Split was just a 2 hour promo for Unbreakable 2.

put back together

Substantial

Mended.

Oh shit, I guess we were wrong.

Third film will be called Kintsugi. Perfect amount of hack-fraudery from M.Night.

Forged

Shiggered.

REbuilt

Lol

>But Split was just a 2 hour promo for Unbreakable 2.
Its an origin story so yeah. What u wanted unbreakable 3 to be both split and bruce willis? Wouldnt work.

M. Night isnt like Snyder who crams so much into 1 movie

>how did no one pick up on the fact that these would be connected MONTHS before release?
>I never noticed the poster similarity
Think you answered your own question there, bud.

>takes an infamous director who's allergic to money to make TWO(2) capekino post-raimi when they aren't even superhero/villain centric

Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a kaiser blade.

It really wasn't considering nobody knew they were connected until later

so was filth

Mitch Altogethah

there will not be a third film, thats the twist

Breakasplitable

The TWEEST is Mr. Glass is actually a psychic and he was playing the long game from the beginning.

Reconstruction

>the twist was teased by the poster months in advance

K I N O
I
N
O

the third and last film will be "split" (get it? XD) in 3 parts instead of 2

Unwatchable

I wanted it not to suck. Guess what it did suck.

>M. Night isnt like Snyder who crams so much into 1 movie
unbreakable league when?

>Unsplitable

Split my unbreakable ass

Third movie: Unmendable
Fourth movie. Repaired

In the next movie James Macavoy will be revealed to be an alien
And Bruce Willis will team up with Mel Gibson form Signs to beat him

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY&t=86s

Man in the Water.
Spoilers- it's bruce willis, he dies

I like "Broken" because it has two meanings.

But the story should be about the Unsttopable force vs. Immovable object.

Seems like "The Beast" is actually demonic, not an alien and would fit into the universe better.

I think "The Beast" is actually a demon that has taken over.

>the Lady in the Water
>Bruce Willis is killed by water

FUUUUUUUUCK BRA-FUCKING-VO

Bananas

>that image

it's connected?

is this bait?
people are such stupid plebs nowadays i cant tell hardly anymore

No I've been in the dark didn't want to go into the movie knowing anything about it before-hand

man literally no one in the theater had an idea.

Here's the twist: the third film already exists, and it's Crash.

ALSO!!, one movie was called Unbreakable (not able to be splut) and one was called Split (the exact opposite)

A mistake.

It's a sequel.

Who would be who? I'm guessing David would be the unmovable object but Kevin in no way is an unstoppable force

did anyone like Split? that was a horrible film

I thought it was fine but it could have been better. It needed to focus more on the girls trying to escape from Kevin and less on her boring therapist

>Main characters of Unbreakable and Split are bald.
What did M. Night mean by this?

never seen unbreakable lads. should i

Coalescence.

Unbreakable is shit. I really wanted it to be good, but it's garbage.

No. I was seriously disappointed. It's stupid, boring, and underwhelming.

no, plz give me a quick run down.

fuck yes, watch it high preferably

It was bad. People forgave it a lot because Shamyalan didn't completely shit the bed once again.

Shamalandingdong is gonna blow our brains in the next movie

bruise willie will die before it ever gets made making the whole idea a waste . . . sorry to spoil this for you :)

Jason Statham is the next lead for Glassed (2020)

The end of this was pretty cool actually. Aside from Sup Forums spoiling it it was unexpected.

do i need to watch unbreakable first to understand split?

divided, starring shia

If there is a third movie, will we see the return of Mr. Glass? He is in a mental hospital so is not dead.

No.

It's pretty true to be honest

The premise honestly sounded like another one of his hackneyed ideas until the movie actually came out

Given that everything in this world has an opposite, what are the chances the next movie has 24 bodies sharing one personality?

why does this board have such shitty taste? you don't deserve the kino meme

Broken

>tfw Samuel Jackson used to play someone except smug nigger

Broken

Fractures

No but it would enhance the experience and unbreakable is a better film imo (split is still good)

Zagreb

Pretty sure we will Jackson keeps going on about how much he wants to do a sequel and shamalamadoo called him up and told him to watch split

split is m nights worst film and the worst thing I've seen in a long time.

the protag is stupid as fuck and gets her friends killed. every plan she had was insanely retarded yet she is framed as the smart one.

the psychiatrist lets his alter ego's run amuck to the extent that he hasn't fronted in 2 years and this is displayed as moral practice.

she apparently doesn't do this because she doesn't want to make things worse yet when they finally force him to the front practically nothing of consequence happens at all.

for some reason it occurs to no one to gang up on the little kid and beat the shit out of him and escape until they no long out number him.

everything was wrong with this movie and whats worse it's actually a fantastic concept.

by the end I just wanted the girl to die. both of her friends were actually reasonable and acted realistically.

if the protag was a real person they would be the type I’d bully because they are fundamentally a piece of shit.

not only does this movie get Nietzsche completely wrong and demonize the concept of the ubermensch but it also glorifies everything wrong with the world

and thats not even what sucks about the movie.

early on in the very first scene the movie established that the protag was fucking retarded and I spent the whole film thinking what is the most retarded thing the girl could do right now and she actually managed to do something dumber than I could have ever guessed.

there is no entertainment factor. every scene is just frustating.

holy shit this video.
why does it have so many dislikes. this sums up exactly how I feel.

A word that describes things coming together.

You got a solid state non changing word, you got a thing that goes apart and multiplies and now it's time for multiple things to form one

Perfect

Various ingridients added together to make a transparent material which is now damaged.

Filth was a good movie.

McAvoy is underrated.

separated

I know the sequel, so I don't want to spoil it. It's called
Fight Club

people meme that BvS is good. it's the autism

Armapocalypse

The Unbreakable Knight Rises