Holy Shit

Holy Shit

>"The Coons are coming!"

>Archie, 12% of the population is Black! They deserve the chance to live in neighborhoods like ours!
>"Yeah, well we'll see how you feel when the watermelon rinds come flyin' out tha windows!"

How the hell did this ever air?

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M
youtube.com/watch?v=iQfASpUYKSU
youtu.be/HmDqvgg0Bv8?t=1268
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archie Bunker was redpilled, senpai

>"I never said a guy wearing glasses is queer! A guy who's a fag is a queer!"

youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M

America wasn't full of pussies who can't take a joke back then.

What happened? People like Archie got old and died and people like Meathead and Gloria started having kids.

Damn shame.

this is amazing please share more

>"Archie, did you know that in many countries, England for example, there is a law that says whatever two consenting adults do in private is their own business?"
>"Yeah, well this ain't England! We threw England outta here a long time ago! And I'll have you know, England is a fag country!"

you left out the best part, he goes on to say "their whole country is based on a kind of fag-dom"

britfags eternally btfo

The real funny part is the show was based on a British show to begin with.

Because we were meant to laugh at Archie, not agree with him.

>I suppose that makes Puerto Ricans ranked third then, huh?
>No, not necessarily, your point of inference could be flawed. Ya japs and ya chinks could be number three. 3a and 3b."

Archie "If it ain't white, it ain't right" Bunker

youtube.com/watch?v=iQfASpUYKSU

>this guy

You were supposed to laugh at Archie, not sympathize with him ya fucking racists.

turns out he was right all along

>it's an Edith gets raped episode

Wrong. There were many moments that showed Archie was a good guy.

Because archie was supposed to be retarded. Every other character on the show existed to point out what a dumbass he was. You have to remember this was back when people could still understand subtlety and nuance.

>good guy
>terrible racist

Nah.

The point wasnt to make him look like a horrible person. The point is that racists are stupid, not inherently evil or anything. Some of them are or course.

yeah but didn't really have a reason to sympathize with him back then

You were supposed to laugh at him and sympathize with him. His intolerance was obviously meant to be a flaw by the writers.

Because everyone back then knew Archie was obviously in the wrong. Problem today is alt-right incels would be taking him seriously. It's like how nigger jokes on Sup Forums were always ironic until stormfaggots starting doing their raids.

>Every other character on the show existed to point out what a dumbass he was.
wrong, the show always poked holes into Meathead's life as a perpetual student.

What the fuck, I though this was another thread with fake quotes

Being racist does not mean you're a bad person, and vise versa

You still don't you milkwheat white boi

Flaws aren't usually something to sympathize with.

Troll harder

Go back to Red.dit. No one cares here.

If you ever actually watched the show, you'd know that despite Archie's views, he begrudgingly came around to accept those he was bigoted against. He wasn't a terrible person. You're a fuckface.

Archie is a weird case

He's not like Frank Reynolds or Peter Griffin, we're not suppose to think highly of Bunker, but at the same time we come to try to understand his perspective.

Archie's still a decent guy overall.

>Flaws aren't usually something to sympathize with.

You're literally autistic.

>"Let me tell you a secret about your little friend, Rogerbell: He's an F, A, G, fruit!"

Now I know why Sup Forums exists.

i can smell the shit from your skin

I remember hearing people talk about how Archie was the most controversial character on TV and even inspired Cartman. I found it so hard to believe till I saw some episodes.

Good show actually. Actually fun.

>nigger jokes on Sup Forums were always ironic

lol

Archie was an awful speller.

>It's like how nigger jokes on Sup Forums were always ironic
Nice revisionism.

In that people used to actually make jokes instead of just posting infographics.

It's not.

keep telling yourself that.

Because the whole point of the show was to mock the Charlie Bunker character.
Not saying he's bad, but that's what the writers thought.

You're probably just late to the party.

Why do alt-right always whine 'revisionism' when faced with an account of events that opposes their worldview? Stupid faggot.

Not necessary.

I think you're wrong, but regardless, them being jokes doesn't make them ironic you stupid nigger.

Why do you lie about shit to fit your narrative?

because youre wrong

I know I'm right, and yeah they kind of do.

Blatant samefagging

The anti political correctness theme on Sup Forums was always a reaction to the cultural zeitgeist, it never represented an actual white supremacist ideology.

Even though it is complete shit and has always been shit, the underlying moral basis of Sup Forums is that free speech is sacred and should not be tampered with, especially in the internet age.

Politically, Sup Forums has always been libertarian to some degree, people try and bury 'anonymous' but it rose from this site and embodied the feeling of the average user.

Not necessary.

god the compression
kys for bringing this back from social media

Dubs of truth

the jew maker of the show wanted everyone to laugh at how "out of touch" archie was, and yet the audience pretty much agreed with everything he said. thats why it was so popular.

they used to be made to get a reaction out of people, regardless of whether op was on a crusade for the day of the rope or not.

>disliking negroes = white supremacy
????????????

>tfw ron paul isnt posted on /k/ anymore
>tfw statists and their Sup Forumseddit counterparts overflow everywhere, pink or blue all the fucking same.

>troll harder

Not even trolling. I don't mean a racist as in 'violent and hateful to other races except his own" I mean the loose, liberal definition 'prefers to stick to his own people' type "racist". There is nothing wrong with the latter

Have you watched old tv shows? Subtlety and nuance don't come into the equation.

It's ironic how different "Anonymous" is today from modern Sup Forums.

Being anti-pc has nothing to do with the fact that many people on this site have always shit on niggers for acting like niggers. Unironically.

>anonymous
that was like pepe
>racist frog promotes blah blah blah
>anonymous hacking group says some stupid bullshit

cry harder

>everyone back then knew Archie was obviously in the wrong
I wasn't allowed to watch this show growing up because I was told it was idiot food for narcissists that hate America

>Because everyone back then knew Archie was obviously in the wrong.
lmao he was the most popular character on tv because he said what people were thinking

Not hard to alter

this is photoshopped, I can tell by the pixels

this is photoshopped, I can tell by the faggotry

>people don't use dynamic IPs
But nah, just seemed like trolling for yous. Even if you're not the same user, you're the same person.

>Damn shame.
This

Seriously. I don't think whites are superior, I just think that niggers are inferior.

>tfw Sup Forums fags are so young they won't have been around long enough to know this is true

i dont think its healthy to have a prolapsed anus, you should probably see a doctor

the psychosis is real

Unless you're talking about 2003-2006 then no, you're full of shit.

No but there is unironic white supremacy shitting up every board, it's incredibly frustrating.

So many complete fucking retards are dividing the world into dude redpill lmao/SJWs and it goes against every tenet of free thought; so many people have bought into the partisan politics meme that Sup Forums has become an absolute parody of what it once was.

You literally can't have a conversation about some issues without being boxed into a certain group; it completely stifles free discussion which was absolutely the only redeeming premise of this board.

this is photoshopped, I can tell because you admitted it

>unironic white supremacy shitting up every board
Not really

I recall Sup Forums being pretty damn racist back in 2007 - 2009 when I was active there. I remember a pastebin link used to get posted pretty frequently of like 200 worldstar videos and the like of niggers nigging. I've been trying to hunt it down for years now.

It was this was until 2012 and stormfront made their breakthrough on Sup Forums and ironic edginess became
>DUDE I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS SO MUCH THEY'RE WORTHLESS TAKE A LOOK AT THESE INFOGRAPHS ON THE HOLOHOAX
You used to actually have genuine political discussions and shit. /lit/ is still okay.

If you seriously think Sup Forums hasn't always been full of people seriously reprimanding niggers for their behavior you're the one who is blatantly new. You don't have to be a white supremacist to dislike blacks.

but white's are superior to niggers that's like not really a matter of opinion it's a scientific fact lol

No, that shit was pretty much always there, you're just willfully pretending it wasn't there.

I genuinely can't remember seeing threads spammed about muh holohoax and right wing identity politics activism or any of that other shit.
Just "haha dude it'd be funny if we all prank called some guy and called him a nigger"

>without being boxed into a certain group
its almost different groups want different things, this is an affront to democracy! ~ (you)

ITT eurocucks defend their dying culture and sovereignty

Hey at least you can say you are self righteous as your homeland burns, it would be bad if someone called you racist for complaining about the majority of the worlds population

Worldstar threads were great. Why don't we see them anymore? Is it because people would rather circle jerk about hating niggers instead of just laughing at the shit they do? Why does everything need to have a humorless agenda these days? That's the problem.

>when you nut but she keep suckin

Archie was back in the day what, the Ron Swansons and Jack Donaghys of the last 10 or so years were. The creators wanted us to laugh at how stupid they were, and yet they were basically 100% correct about everything they said and the most intelligent characters on their shows.

It's pretty different since mike judge himself is conservative, but I think Hank Hill sort of plays the same role as Archie. Just someone who is flabbergasted at modern society. now hank is way more likeable and understanding than archie but they are similar, in a fish our of water sort of way.

Meanwhile in the US you are nearing a non-white majority.

Most of these people are probably delusional americans though.

Nobody from Europe on Sup Forums is going to deny how shit Muslims are.

Well when "progressive liberalism" controls most media outlets, this is what happens to those that don't push the same agenda. Western media entities all try to push the same ideology, and stifle any thought that opposes it. Those areas that allow free thought tend to be taken over by the other end of the spectrum since there are no other alternatives.

Unlike other sites though, you can state whatever you want. People may just fling shit at you in return, but your ideas still get out there, they won't be removed, you won't be banned, and they can't be downvoted into oblivion. For that reason Sup Forums is still valuable.

>people are posting shit I don't like
>it goes against every tenet of free thought

Sorry, shitskin. Shaming doesn't work anymore. We can say whatever we like, ironically or not.

The fascist left has controlled discourse for over a quarter of a century now, but the pendulum is swinging back. You can no longer shout down facts and opinions by screaming "racism". You used that word up. You've so long in so many instances that it didn't apply that the word has lost any power it once had.

No one cares anymore. Learn to live with it.

Are you retarded?

I actively encourage people discussing the needs/wants of their groups but I don't see that discussion happening anymore.

What kind of stupid question is this?

A pretty simple one.

Obviously no, I'm not retarded. Please don't respond to my posts with asinine questions.

youtu.be/HmDqvgg0Bv8?t=1268

21:08