How many actors are gay?

How many actors are gay?

all of them

fpbp

Shut up reddit

wow you sure showed me 4channer... I will leave your ebin secret meme club now

Are there any interracial lesbian dramas?

Upvotes like "fpbp" only work on reddit boards like Sup Forums

this. they are all faggots.

"Mystère à la Tour Eiffel.

Sup Forums is reddit 2

Thanks Google

>>How many actors are gay?

All actors are gay, and if they're not they're robots... or gay robots.

>tfw no gay robot bf

I want to be gay with Hershlag desu

None whatsoever. This is a marketing ploy.

They're all trying to save their careers by getting political, and what easier way than to claim you're something nobody can prove?

>come together

were they trying to be funny here?

What the fuck is this shit?

>complaining about cuties kissing
How many anons are gay?

me

Most.
A life time spent pretending to be something your not makes you a shoe in as an actor.

All the ones over 40 who aren't married and have no kids.

Most of the females

KStew, Ellen Page, and?

Kate McKinnon , Jodie Foster , ellen .......

>(((Hirschberg)))

Jodie Foster is a fucking waifu. If she wasn't homosex I would try to romance her.

Natalie Hershlag

Audrey Hepburn, Barbara Stanwyck...

Her name is HERSHLAG you dummy

Half, but if you were to round all the gay actors into one room, the actual number would then decrease to half of your current set, and you would need to re-shuffle the deck to find the true faction of gay actors. Rinse and repeat until you left with Stephen Fry.

NO SHES NOT DELETE THIS NOW

She just had a baby?
Don't you have to be dicked up to make a baby?

She does lewd things with little girls

Cuties!

YOU. JUST. KNOW.

they're gay for pay

The cold guy from Time Lesbian
Doogie Houser
The son from Who's The Boss
Billy from Power Rangers
Rosie O'Donnel used to act

Assuming your unconfirmed ones are untrue, it kinda feels like they're lesbian cos they work in male (perv/pedo) dominated field.

>Between the years of 1917 and 1922 Nazimova wielded considerable influence and power in Hollywood.[3]

>Nazimova helped start the careers of both of Rudolph Valentino's wives, Jean Acker and Natacha Rambova. Although she was involved in an affair with Acker,[13] it is debated as to whether her connection with Rambova ever developed into a sexual affair. Nevertheless, there were rumors that Nazimova and Rambova were involved in a lesbian affair (they are discussed at length in Dark Lover, Emily Leider's biography of Rudolph Valentino) but those rumors have never been definitely confirmed. She was very impressed by Rambova's skills as an art director, and Rambova designed the innovative sets for Nazimova's film productions of Camille and Salomé.[citation needed]

>Of those Nazimova is confirmed to have been involved with romantically, the list includes actress Eva Le Gallienne, director Dorothy Arzner, writer Mercedes de Acosta, and Oscar Wilde's niece, Dolly Wilde.[14] Bridget Bate Tichenor, a Magic Realist artist and Surrealist painter, was also rumored to be one of Nazimova's favored lovers in Hollywood during the World War II years of 1940 to 1942.[15] The two had been introduced by the poet and art collector Edward James, and according to Tichenor, their intimate relationship angered Nazimova's longtime companion, Glesca Marshall.[15] However, the fact that Tichenor was pregnant most of 1940, giving birth to her son on Dec. 21, 1940, along with the 40-year age gap between the two women, casts some doubt on this rumor.

>It is believed that Nazimova coined the phrase "sewing circle" as code to refer to lesbian or bisexual actresses of her day who concealed their true sexuality.[16][17]

>Nazimova lived with Glesca Marshall from 1929 until her death in 1945.[18]
>She was the youngest of three children of Jewish parents Yakov Abramovich Leventon, a pharmacist, and Sofia (Sara) Lvovna Horowitz, who moved to Yalta in 1870 from Kishinev.[5]

>(((Hirschberg)))

Really makes you think who's pushing the fag agenda

*Hershlag

>She was the youngest of three children of Jewish parents
Fucking jews.

What if all actresses were born boys, and we're raised and converted to girls at a young age? And really the lot of them are dykes because they are men inside that are still attracted to hot bitches.

but I want to be a little girl

who knows.

Actors do what their handlers tell them to. And that includes who they 'date'.

>Hirschberg

For the last time, her name is H E R S H L A G

according to my grandma ALL OF THEM

These Two.

You can't get steady work as an actor in Hollywood without fucking a member of the same sex, so I'd say about 98%.

Seriously guys, what is wrong with you?

I'm gay

Sometimes she likes older women too

Farewell Kristy. I held on too long.

Jane Lynch
Portia de Rossi
Clea Duvall
Samira Wiley
Lily Tomlin
Rosie O'Donnell
Sara Gilbert
Kelly McGillis
Sarah Paulson
Wanda Sykes
Raven Symone

Evan Rachel Wood, Drew Barrymore, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Lindsay Lohan and Anna Paquin are bisexual.

Amber Heard as well. Apparently she used to be engaged to a woman.

Sorry about your Waifu, mate.

"Bi sexual" women are just lesbians who don't want to lose the benefits of being with a man.

Is the previous Spiderman gay? He wanted to do a movie where he and Harry explore their sexuality together.

>the piteous look on the man's face as he's cucked into oblivion by a black woman
I cry for the future

high res hershlag

Is he gay?

No, just ugly

Males:
1.Jake Gyllenhaal
2.Bradley Coop
3.Alexander Skarsgaard
4.Tom Hiddleston (w/ beard Taylor Gay Swift)
5.Chris Evans
6.Jeremy Renner
7.George Clooney
8.Hugh Jackmann

Females
1.Kristen Stewart
2.Taylor Swift
3.Nicki Minaj
4.Rihanna
5.Mary Winstead Elizabeth
6.Rooney Mara (bordering asexual/autistic)
7.Emma Watson
8.Lead of The Crown from netflix

Shes his possible beard user.

>Actors do what their handlers tell them to. And that includes who they 'date'.
this.

media is doing everything they can to fuck with and brainwash young women right now.

all of this 'lesbo' shit is social engineering.