Please go on Sup Forums...

Please go on Sup Forums.org/feedback and report all of the anime homofags who have been doing faggot threads for months now. Also complain about generals so these faggot chatrooms and homofaggots fuck off for good from my homeboard

Cringe

How do they feel about Transylvanian independence?

Sup Forums has made me hate gay people

Already did that. Together we can achieve change.
Same.

>also complain about generals

image an Sup Forums without generals and anime retards

>it hasn't made you hate all people, even your own
Newfag

I've reported them

Sup Forums has made me hate Italians

keep fighting the good fight

always.

>no complaints about generals

Don't push it everyone because if they delete Sup Forums we shitposters will have nowhere to go besides Sup Forums and fuck it up there

i'd just go to /his/

Is it as cozy as Sup Forums?

We have (a) nice board culture

/his/ is pretty cozy but its a really slow board compared to Sup Forums

>ban evading
Lol we don't even get banned for it, keep crying cuck

stop lying you cancerous retard ahaha

Worst thing for shitposting is an ADHD resistant board

why?

Faggot subhumans I will make sure that all of you are banned

You should be thanking us for exposing just how worthless Sup Forums janitors are.

Keep up the good work mein friend.

Reminder that Moot, may he rest in peace, said anime was A-okay.

Done.

excellent work

The anime must not be equated to gayness

I am also tired of ERP shitpost. Conventional shitpost at less is funny, this is not.

bump so as many people as possible see this

Dead

bump

Agree on everything except for those anime qtposters. Fuck off, normalfag, if you don't like qtposting and qtposters go back to plebbit.

This

you nu-weebs need to fuck off back to plebbit, faggot subhuman

Stop crying, krautcuck, we are Sup Forums's oldfags and we have all the rights to qtpost all we want. Instead you could just complain about shitty generals, but you don't for some reason.

>said anime was A-okay.
This has nothing to do with anime, you fucking idiots. These gay roleplay faggots aren't even welcome on Sup Forums and are only here because the mods on Sup Forums actually ban them when they try to start shit up over there.

>we are Sup Forums's oldfags
None of you faggots were around before the newfag cut off point in 2007 and all of the faggot attention whores from before that point have either long since fucked off to other platforms of, like most mentally ill attention whores, have killed themselves.

you aren't oldfags, you discovered Sup Forums in 2010, you're the dumb phoneposter generation kill yourselves

He won't cause he's a butthurt newfag from the_donald, I guarantee you that he posts in /deutsch/ as well

Until they die of obesity we'll have to suffer them unfortunately. Take a look at /qa/ and see for yourself.

Nothing to do with Anime you stupid fucking rigger. Moe and gay hentai isn't Anime

Shut the fuck up subhumans. Go make a discord for yourselves where you can describe your disgusting and vile roleplay in detail. Stop annoying us, nobody wants this shit here.

I have never in my life posted in a cancerous general you faggot dane, the same can not be said for you. After I bullied you faggots off the catalog you started hiding in your generals, dont think i didnt notice. Keep projecting faggot subhuman, all of you will fuck off

if they can ban evade here, they can ban evade on Sup Forums

>Moe and gay hentai isn't Anime
Hold up scum, moe is both fundamental to anime but and Sup Forums. Don't go trying to throw the baby out with the bathwater; tryhard normalfags like you can fuck right off, along with these faggots you are complaining about.

Sup Forums isn't moderated like Sup Forums, newfriend. Try and make a gay erp thread on Sup Forums and see how long it lasts. If it isn't deleted swiftly, it will be shitposted to death by the mod mentality of the anons on the board who don't want that cancerous roleplay there.

are you fucking retarded? it say manime not anime you dumb faggot learn to read

Real talk 100 100 100 FIYAAH

bump

we all need to work together here since the hot pockets eating son of a whore is too busy jacking off to gayposting threads

>posts wojak in 2017
>thinks he's any better than anime gay erp'ers

The german subhuman in his natural habitat.