WTF IS HIS PROBLEM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2uMC-XEhX4
youtube.com/watch?v=SyjUfu-j6vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>us

>implying muslims haven't been terrorist-ing themselves since the fall of the ottoman empire

HeS aFrAiD

hes right. french civilians deserved to die for the iraq war started by america

>he's one of us

Unleashed hell on the whole planet? If that's the case hell is pretty comfy.

Remember all your buddies growing up named Cenk? Neither do I.

Didn't France oppose the Iraq War? Why do they deserve this?

honestly the Cold war is more to blame for the current lot of shit.

Shit was simmering for a while.

>That was us
What did he mean by this?

Ask him if he remembers the Armenian genocide

>WE'RE THE TERRORISTS!

>a FUCKING roach
>one of us

You mean ISIS? Yeah I do remember that.

>us

Big words from the asshole who denies the Armenian genocide

>Remember when the Turks committed the Armenian genocide, which causes the death of millions, and then lied about their involvement? Oh, right, I sure do. That was you.

The "us" in his statement doesn't refer to westerners, he's talking about intolerable faggots

Which time? I remember when that happened to 1990, because my unit was sent to Jiddah, Saudi Arabia. But it's not like it didn't happen about a half a dozen times from 1967-1990

>wah they did it first!
What is this, fucking kindergarden?

Remember when muslims have been killing people for being other religions as long as they've existed?

He's a muslim

Remember Sadam and how many chances he had to avoid shit?

This isn't one of your view catching reports you disgusting jackass, these are real people dead. Shut the fuck up and learn respect for your fellow human being. Making a snarky comment to boost your rating is atrocious. Sick fuck.

I remember when the iraqis invaded Sweden because a country on another side of the planet liberated them from a ruthless dictator

Maybe leftist shits should stop voting for politicians who are pro war in the Middle East then.

Why is the response from these people always "We're worse though!" when the people who commited the atrocities in the middle east was the government yet the people paying for it, with their lives, are the civilians.

But hes right

>That was us
Brilliant taqiyya Cenk!

Tweet this shit at him, ameribro!!!!

But they literally did invade Iraq a few years ago and are currently terrorizing the planet.

>us

What, Turks?

lol Remember when turks Committed the Armenian Genocide? yeah neither do I.

When muslims conquered Persia? Yeah I remember that. Disgusting roach.

I heard him saying "us" and "we" plenty of times when referring to America in the past.
I always cringe.

The Turks were behind the Iraq war? I fucking knew it.

>us
us white people amirite, cenk

Remember when the USA killed dozens of kurds and other minorities in Iraq, invaded their neighbors and terrorized its own people?
Oh right, neither do I. That was Saddam.

Yes they most absolutely did

Remember when the US started the Iraq war and unleashed hell on the whole planet by running planes in to the twin towers?

Oh right.

He's right broadly speaking apart from the (((us))) and how he would deal with it.

By this logic, the guy who punches you in the face didn't start the fight, but you did because you punched back.

Fuck this two bit clown and fuck you if you like him or watch any of his stupid shit.

>us

WE WUZ OTTOMANS N SHIET

the German was being sarcastic

You are missing the point.
Here is a shocking image of what will happen if the earth's athmosphere changes.
Still think it's not a big deal?!

i wasnt being serious

The Iraq War happened in 1990 and then a cease fire agreement happened and then they went 9 goddamn years not complying with the cease fire agreement and the US and Britain resumed the hostilities. Germany and France were taking bribes and decided not to honor the cease fire agreement and wimped out.

>us

No, but I remember when Hillary Clinton voted for it.

> WTF IS HIS PROBLEM?

He speaks the truth.

This makes you very uncomfortable.

Wonderful firstpost.

I wonder who gave them that idea.

>us
Try again, cockroach.

>us

ayran is disgusting

Well, I do remember them unleashing hell on the whole planet with their international terrorist groups

>implying they didn't blame their problems on Europe long before the United States was even a world power.

>not knowing about Kuwait and the first Iraq war.
Fucking children

>Didn't France oppose the Iraq War
No they took part in it. They were part of the coalition forces. They backed out of their obligation in 2001 though.

Done.

Do libs not understand eventually people are going to be turned away from them if all they do is browbeat and act superior?

>implying he's wrong
>implying muslims haven't been terrorist-ing themselves since the fall of the ottoman empire
i wonder who's behind it's fall

The Turkroaches were behind the Iraq war?

He is an American citizen.

literally the whitest drink

post ur brown hand paco

kys you Zionist cunt.
You can be anti Muslim without wanting pointless wars.
youtube.com/watch?v=h2uMC-XEhX4

The were part of the coalition in the original Gulf War, but they did not support the Iraq War of 2003 at all, they voted against it at the UN and did not participate

this.

>i wonder who's behind it's fall

Ottomans.
The empire was dying due to economic distress and the population growing too high to keep the order intact.
And the fact that the ottomans kept losing territory due to them fucking up their wars made people inside question the sultanate.

this 'hell' being ISIS? A muslim terrorist organisation?

Tell that to the muslims

Honestly, many Iraqis were suffering under Saddam.

Even if the war was in itself not very justified, the real reason it devolved into chaos was the bitter strife between shias and sunnis.
In other words: Muslim retardation.

Tweet this to him, you alt-right twitterfags.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Everyone tweet this at him

Someone kill this fucking faggot already

What a complete faggot.
When 9/11 happened, I remember no one saying "Yeah well 9/11 but REMEMBER SLAVERY HUH? REMEMBER WHEN WE KILLED THOSE INDIANS"
Maybe I was just too young to care idfk
What a shitty point of view this bitch has though

There is no debate. They need to go and the jews can fight their own wars.

>us

Fuck off Cenk, you filthy muslim traitor. You're not one of "us".

he is a muslim turk that is his problem

My bad then.
Carry on.

He means he started watching CNN post 9/11 and became "politically aware"

Muslims have been fighting each other since Muhammad died and passing on the title of leader was called into question

>US

I don't know how the fuck he lives in LA with all the armenians around here.

He is an American citizen and is not anymore a traitor than a Jew shilling for Israel.

Okay okay... US! Happy now?

>do you remmeber the Armenian genocide

Oh yeah, that was you.

Maybe someone should tell him about the Assyrians and Armenians persecuted, massacred for centuries and then genocided by youngturks.

"""""""""American"""""""" citizen

America should just implement a rule similar to Sup Forums where 1st and 2nd generation immigrants aren't allowed to speak bad or complain about America. God Bless.

>being this ridiculous

Maybe it would be our fault if violent jihad and conquest hadn't been part of Muslim culture from the VERY BEGINNING

Muhammad, the prophet, peace be unto him. Was a conqueror just as Christians try to emulate Jesus, Muslims try to emulate him.

>and is not anymore a traitor than a Jew shilling for Israel

I don't care if he's a citizen. Someone who puts foreign interests before their countrymen is a traitor in my book.

>That was us
>Says the Turkish immigrant

What foreign interests did he put before his countrymen?
He lives in the US.

He's retarded and a lying sack of shit. He just explained the nice attack wouldn't have happened if we gave money to the muzzies to build schools and shit. Basically, it's all our fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=SyjUfu-j6vA

Meanwhile Ana is so submissive, she just nods along and doesn't dare opening her mouth, it's kinda hot actually.

You either have race classification or citizenship classification, he is an American citizen and thus is as much US as a Kike or a Nigger.

Islam, you dumb fuck.

Islam is a foreign interest.