Did he go too far?

It was a different time.

151lbs

>It should have been Baldwin

Just under 50kg

agreed

keaton was cool, but still

He was Shadowman.

Imagine being Batman in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Vicki, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight ass and fat, overweight body. I would totally have sex with you, both Bruce Wayne and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Catwoman. Like seriously imagine having to be Batman and not only grapple up to that catwalk while Vicki tugs on your body as you struggle to suspend yourselves to higher ground as you barely reach the lowest roof before your grapple mechanism jams up because she lied to you about her obesity and you just hang there, take after take, hour after hour, while she rubs up and down on your body. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as the Joker's thugs below her on the ground look up, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, VICKI VALE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to hang there and watch her fat fucking face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the stately Wayne Manor. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to assure you she really *only* weighs 108 and that you are enjoying the opportunity to save her and revel in her "statuesque", petite shape. And then the grapple mechanism in your belt blows out, and you know you could drop down and kill every thug and homeless person in the alley below before the GCPD could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Batman. You're not going to lose your legendary Dark Knight vigilante status over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

or gibson

>life or death situation
>still lies about her weight
Absolute kino

How come his grapnel hook couldn't hold two people?

5'8, 379lb

115 kg.

Thread theme song:

youtu.be/x-OYU5w3dAA

I don't think Batman could save you bro. What would you do in that situation?

keaton was shit. always bothered me how his hair looked like cotton candy glued to his fucking head.

Too Australian to be Wayne

Keaton would have made a 10/10 Joker.
Though can't complain about Jack really.

the only problem I've ever had with the movie was Batman's costume

her hair is GOAT in this scene

> the only problem I've ever had with the movie was Batman's costume
It was awesome for that time. Him turning his body to turn his head was a mistake, but it ended up creating a character detail.

>Born in New York City