Am I the only one who thinks Amazon Prime is better in terms of quality and library variety?

Am I the only one who thinks Amazon Prime is better in terms of quality and library variety?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95XUnuT96GE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga you can't even get Prime Streaming in Canada, so Netflix wins by default.

Both are more or less pretty meh. At least prime has hbo shows on it unlike netflix.

So nothing of value is lost

The only thing worth watching there is the HBO stuff. Once you've seen it, there's no reason to keep the subscription. The free shipping is nice, but not really worth it, unless you're buying shit every day. Which, I know a lot of people do.

What are some good shows on Prime?

I don't like how Amazon Prime is arranged by season instead of by show. Other than that it's pretty good

>canada

Name 5 good films on Amazon prime

Ever since I got amazon I've been using it way more. It seems to get way more recent movies.

might as just pay for usenet if you're willing to spend money

The Man in High Castle

>Am I the only one who thinks X
No. Go back to plebbit.

Prime is quality over qunatity for me.. they seem to get the better recent movies, and the old HBO shows is a great addition...

add in the kindle borrowing program for books, and some music and its decent deal..especially if you get the student program which makes it 49$ instead of 79

The Expanse, The Wire

>torrenting

Vikings
The walking dead
The grand tour
The Americans
Man in high castle
Mr robot
The night manager
Band of brothers

Just to name a few of the more well known ones

Prime is fucking ass. Got a free year of it with the amazon free shipping thing and the selection if garbage

Patriot

I keep a netflix sub for: Stanger Things, Bojack, Rick and Morty, Expanse, black mirror.
I keep a prime sub for: Grand Tour, Man in the High castle.

When it comes to movies amazon has better quality, but less content. However Netflix has been in decline in quality and amount of content for a while now. I've mostly been using youtube movie rentals for watching movies, it has the best quality of the three choices.

Patriot is great.

As for Prime in general: their fucking platform (is that the right word?) is a pain in the ass to navigate. I hate it. I have no idea why a billion dollar company can't come up with something better.

Have you checked utorrent?

Plus free shipping

>pay to be on prime
>pay again every time you want to watch a movie
No

It's decent, especially when you want to buy some shit on a whim. I wanted to replace the 500GB HDD in my PS4 with a 2TB external...ordered it at 10AM at work and it shipped that same day and arrived at my house around 5 or 6PM. That's literally the only decent shit about Amazon Prime, otherwise it's meh.

i agree

Amazon has an amazing collection of Kung Fu films, including a ton of classic Shaw Brothers productions.

Go ahead and check out "Legendary Weapons of China" or "The Flying Guillotine" - you won't be disappointed

>all the indiana jones movies
>10 cloverfield

the amazon prime app on my xbox 360 is shit
it stops frequently and sometimes gives me an error code
its not my internet, i know this
this sort of thing never happens when i use netflix
so its obviously amazons shitty app
does anyone else have this same problem?

You also get free music and kindle books, plus 20% off game preorders. And they have enough movies and shows that netflix doesn't have to entertain you, even though their library isn't nearly as large. Pretty good deal for something that costs less than Netflix.

I agree the HBO stuff is best but they have a lot of other shows/movies that Netflix doesn't also.

>manchildcore

Interstellar
Ex-Machina
The Zero Theorem
Age of Adaline
Sicaro
13 Hours
The Witch
Bone Tomahawk
Every Friday the 13th movie
Every 007 movie

For TV (not including HBO)

Mr Robot
The Americans
Vikings
Orphan Black
Goliath
Banshee
The Night Manager
Batman Animated Series

And dozens of great HBO shows and miniseries.

youtube.com/watch?v=95XUnuT96GE
all I wanted netflix for was to watch chappelle's specials and those were just okay. Everything else is mostly garbage, so amazon wins. You also get benefits as a teacher/student and if you buy shit

Hulu seems better than both.

their roku app is a nightmare to browse, you have to know what you want to watch, search for it and see if they have it, my biggest complaint is they sort shit by individual seasons instead of grouping series together when browsing

I do notice myself watching more shit on Amazon than Netflix.

They're both worth having, though. Same with Hulu.

Oh and get prime anyway for the free delivery that is, most of the time, not weirdly broken products. Or bras with straps that aren't even fucking sewn through the clips.

HBO, and some movies.

Rome, Sopranos, Deadwood. Ex Machina, Band of Brothers.

A

>not having prime, netflix, hulu, hbo now and torrenting

A couple of years ago I would of said Netflix, but they're going downhill fast. OitNB has become unwatchable, HoC has fallen in quality, they cancelled Bloodline, Marco Polo, but gave Adam Sandler a deal for 8 movie. Where-as Amazon ar e surpassing them on the TV show front.Netflix at the minute are just pumping out a mass amount of content whether It's good or bad, especially crappy stand up comedy.

Amazon is slowly giving you less and less for your money when it comes to their streaming media. They've integrated "subscription" options to their media. It's only a matter of time until the sever the streaming media from your Prime subscription altogether.

And for some reason, a ridiculous amount of the movie options are ironic hipster tier media.

>and torrenting
quality bait
you have to be literally retarded if you pay for all those subscriptions on top of paying for the best internet and also torrent

This.
>Netflix for 9.99 a month
>Hulu for 7.99 a month
>Amazon Prime for 8.25 a month
That's not even 30 bucks a month for tons of content. I use Playstation Vue as well for regular TV and only pay for internet from my cable company. It's a solid 30 bucks cheaper per month this way since TV is jacked way up.

Seasonally subscribe to HBO Now, so spend maybe $45-60 per year on that.

FUCKING

I have Prime pretty much just for the 2-day shipping. I very rarely use the streaming.

Yeah, the one on my BD player is shit too. I plug my laptop into the TV when I want to watch it.

Netflix funded the edition of Welles' The Other Side of the Wind and it's financing Masaaki Yuasa for a TV show. They are good by me, but they are both shit as a film catalogue.

American beauty
No country for old men
American history x
Ex Machina
Sicario

LEAF