I just think long ears look better aesthetically, sort of like a longer thicker penis for example

I just think long ears look better aesthetically, sort of like a longer thicker penis for example

Ok. What is there to discuss about this?

Michael Keaton is best batman
/thread

we could discuss different ear lengths or start a petition to have them digitally lengthen the ears prior to the release of the movie. Stuff like that.

long ears = spoopy demon
short ears = pussyman

Short ears - fatman

It is about the philosophical answer to the question "Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane?"

>ears are stubby
>bat symbol is fat

Who greenlit this?

are you on the spectrum?

ben afflek is the best batman. dark and gritty, not goofy and dumb

> dark, gritty
And fat. Perfect American hero

Where the fuck is his neck

theres no way im going to be able to enjoy a movie with a short-eared batman. the entire concept is ridiculous.

I like short ears better, IMO long ears only work with the 70s blue costume

Best suit, maybe, but the dude is so small I can't take him seriously. He doesn't look like he could fight anybody.

This one, also BvS costume is the best movie batman suit
JL suit is shit

Keaton suit > Affleck suit

I like Bennyboy's fat suit, but I agree, his tiny ears kinda make me chuckle.
Also his BvS looks better grey than all Black like in the new Justice League.

That suit was WOAT. He moved like Frankenstein

This should have been the new batman movie

You're on the spectrum, aren't you?

Yeah Affleck's suit kind of sucks. It kind of worked when they were making a shitty homage to The Dark Knight Returns but it's terrible as an "all-purpose" Batman suit. Looks like JL just made it more tacticool but kept the ears and fatbat.

No that should be held off for as long as possible. Otherwise you'll get a mixture of Deadpool and Marvlel.

Maybe you're right.

That looks more like Keaton's suit than Affleck's. The mask, cowl and cape are exactly the same as Keaton's, just blue instead of all black.

short ears on batman look literally retarded

Never said it looked like Afflecks

Damn, Batman looks like THAT?

The only thing I appreciate about Affleck's suit is that they had the balls to actually make it grey and black. I'd been wanting that look for years and knew it would work on film. I also like his steel toed boots and brass knuckles/gauntlets. The tattered cape is awesome too

But yeah, I think his ears and body type look ridiculous. He looks fat and stiff, like he can barely move in his scenes that don't involve a stuntman. The cowl also looks like it's the wrong size.

> they had the balls to actually make it grey and black.
Why would you need the balls to do that?
Afflecks suit is designed only with one idea in mind: make it look different from previous movies. That's why - short ears, grey color, fat bat logo.

I like short and long.

The best two costumes from all the movies is Affleck's BvS suit (which has the smallest ears) and Keaton's Returns suit (which has the longest ears).

For me, it makes sense that Affleck clocking in at 6'4" as short stubby ears. It's all about proportion. Can you imagine this almost 6'5" Bat with these long ass years? He'd look ridiculous. Same deal with Keaton. Keaton is the shortest of all of them, so it makes sense he has the longer, tapering ears. Shorter for Affleck, longer for Keaton, etc. makes them look more intimidating and less goofy.

Both are way better than West's stitched on stubby ears and Bale's crappy biker helmet.

wew, that doesn't leave much to the imagination!

>Can you imagine this almost 6'5" Bat with these long ass years? He'd look ridiculous. Same deal with Keaton. Keaton is the shortest of all of them, so it makes sense he has the longer, tapering ears.
I never thought about that. That's really smart.

It would be cool if Batfleck had a long ear suit designed for surveillance/predator missions while the short ear suits are for combat.