There are many different cultures but only one civilization - the Western one

>There are many different cultures but only one civilization - the Western one
Do you agree?

Yes

What about alien civilisation?
Would they consider human civilization to even be real "civilization"? Are we the space orks of the universe?

no

if we ever meet aliens, it won't be a meeting between two equals, more like between gods and cavemen.
So only one of the two can be considered a civilization

Yes

Nope. There are it least East Asian civilization (chinese-korean-japanese) and Middle Asian civilization (arab-persian).

>are
were

In his lifetime they were not relevant. And only exception was Japan, which was adapted to Western Civilization.

middle east civilization is the western civilization
i agree that east asia is on its own

They are living by western culture because their is worthless: they have cars and planes, use computer and science, are democracies or communist dictature, etc.

Not really. East Asian civilization is much different that the western one. Also, i think, Russia should adopt "melting pot" policy and become entirely different civilization.

In a way that's not so ridiculous desu.more and more countries are Westernism get, even fucking Saudi Arabia is becoming more secular

France is the only Civilized nation

no

"Europe is a molehill. It has never had any great empires, like those of the Orient, numbering six hundred million souls." - Napoleon

uh i don't think during or before napoleon's time there were any empires with six hundred million people

Who was Russia’s best leader in your opinion? I like Peter the Great and Lenin wasn’t too bad, except for when he empowered St*lin.

>the Western one
that's not how you spell Greek.

Yes, I am Greek.

What is western though? Catholic superpowers converting and looting the world? Invading lands with a cross and a sword? Or protestant one that sent pirates to raid those riches again and then ended up dominating with trade. It has taken more than just culture to split western civilization into war so regularly.

Nah, that's bullshit.

*Indo-European civilization
fixed

ELVES not h*Mans, oke?

*tips fedora*

Follow your master turk, embrace your western (Greek/Anatolian) heritage

Atatürk was a jew ofc he would fuck over turkey with the false song of multiculturalism.
Now they are stuck with their Kurds and Nigger-Turks

>middle east is western
No.
Western civilization was born from homer plato and greeks.

thats a lot of gold

There is Western (Atlantic) Civilization and Russian (Hyperborean) Civilization, eternally locked in metaphysical struggle.
All others are just poo-eating ooga boogas.