(Serious) Let's talk about movies that depict sexual acts with kids

My curiousity is about actually analyzing it. Like is it art or is it explotation? And if you can provide examples of movies who did it well and ones that did it bad

My main point of concern here is discussing what would make it artistic freedom and progressive vs arguing that it is pedophilic and regressive to a sexist dominated time of the industry. In simplier terms does censoring child or coming of age sexuality represent an evolving culture of less child abuse in the industry or does it represent a stricter censoring practice to weed out things people deem non-traditional ideals in movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/celebrity-news/63846/Hounddog-director-Fanning-rape-scene-was-all-technical
youtu.be/b1msY-2PzKo
youtube.com/watch?v=HcxJpslyIO8
letterboxd.com/u9dh5w8bj0ddslb/list/little-girls-are-the-best/
lostmoviesarchive.com
youtube.com/watch?v=w5KwF71m0FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm only going to see It be cause of that cutie

Moonrise Kingdom there's not a sex scene but it's implied, i guess

We get an establishing shot of the tent on a beach, we hear screaming and heavy breathing, cuts, now we are inside the tent and we realize the screaming was because Sam was piercing some makeshift earrings into Suzy's ear

What movie ?

I guess to start it off and give it more clarity. Hard Candy had a legal age Ellen Page play a 13 yo girl in their scenes. Should that be the way to do it from now on or should younger actresses be allowed to do these scenes with parents permission

Lolita - 1997

leads are too white and too male

It's all for art OP.

I would say a legal actress that looks young.

Otherwise directors could just pay shitty parents in order to fuck there children and film it. If they ever get caught they could argue they had the parents permission and that it was art

Great not I want to bate to this qt kid.

And in contrast to Hard Candy what about a movie like Hounddog. Which featured a scene with Dakota Fanning being forced. But regardless of the scene itself the director has said the scene was shot so as not to expose the actress to anything

>Kampmeier tells WENN, "When you take a shot of Dakota coming in the door, her foot tripping, a boy moving towards the camera, her face saying 'stop,' and you put them together in the editing room you get a rape scene. We never rehearsed a rape scene. She never acted out a rape scene; it's all so technical.

"I was a foot away from her face when we were shooting her face, which is all we have, other than her hands, in the rape scene. I was a foot away saying, 'Hold your breath, hold your breath, don't make a sound. Hold it, hold it, don't make a sound.' And then we'd go into the editing room and we'd remove my voice saying that and have her do an additional dialogue recording session.

"Why is it that people see heads blown off in movies all the time and no one says, 'Oh my God, did they really have their head blown off?'"

And Kampmeier insists another provocative scene, in which Fanning appears to be naked, was not what it seemed either.

She adds, "She had a full piece body suit on that was a nude colour. All you really see is her shoulders.

"Of course she was not naked. I have a daughter; I am a daughter. I cherish and honour the souls of girls and women. If I did anything to harm Dakota or anything exploitative, that would be betraying the whole reason I made this film."

express.co.uk/celebrity-news/63846/Hounddog-director-Fanning-rape-scene-was-all-technical

Do you know what "implied" means, user?
Also in the context of the movie it's pretty clearly a scream of pain even before you see inside the tent. Didn't fool me the first time I saw it

It's just seems creepy to include a scene with 11 year olds having a gangbang. When does stuff like that happen in real life?

Given Sup Forums's fucking fixation on this one scene I think movies that depict sexual acts between children do their job of scaring [american] audiences far more than any jump scares or moody atmosphere ever will

Mall Rats

Well it fooled me

so you believe it's a removal of sexist ideals from previous generations of the movie industry then to not allow them on screen anymore?

This. We as burgers, for some reason, manage to find the sight of a nipple, underage or not, to be more horrifying in its psychological effects, especially in regards to the direction towards children, than any kind of violence, gore or brutality.

Our FCC thinks it's suitable to censor a nipple slip, but not a fucking head being sawed off with a chainsaw.

all the time. Just cause you were too beta to get fucked at 11 or even at 45 for that matter doesn't mean kids don't experiment and have sex.

Why is that for burgers even if the person playing the underage kid is legal, there is a freak out for a little implied nudity?

what movie

What movie is this? did anything happen backstage during the filming or during release that cause a controversy?

Let's analyze this: youtu.be/b1msY-2PzKo

The sex scene has been cut from the movie stop making threads about it Jesus.

Supposedly it goes back to the puritanical roots of the early settlers, but I find slight disagreement in that. Prior to 30 years ago, before the great satantic pedo scare (of which some of it was justified), and the advent of the widespread Internet access, attitudes toward this topic were much more reserved and sensible.

Now we live in the age of hysteria and outrage, a very modern phenomenon.

The comments
No wonder god has abandoned us

Could this be adapted to the big screen?

I mean it's not really about kids. Do you remember when Keira Knightley got spanked on screen for like 2 seconds by Michael Fassbender and that's the only scene anyone wanted to talk about in the movie though it was such a small part in the movie.

So I guess I can ask you this question as well. Do movies with gruetuitous sexuality provide a relief or outlet for everyday people? And should movies allow people to come to movies to have a sort of catharsis moment in cinema rather than act them out in real life?

In your own opinion would seeing movies with this stuff be an outlet for urges men have for younger girls in real life? or would it simply feed their hunger?

You guys are shit.

Kids (1995) by Larry David, here, full movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcxJpslyIO8

First 5 minutes is literally 2 kids fucking. The whole movie is about sex, drugs, and /spoilers/.......

Cracks.

I would say it got any controversy but there were alot of butthurt from the critics who got mad over the fact it had some nudity from the young girls in the movie but ones who did it were played by actresses who were legal.

>This. We as burgers, for some reason, manage to find the sight of a nipple, underage or not, to be more horrifying in its psychological effects, especially in regards to the direction towards children, than any kind of violence, gore or brutality.

There's a easy explaination why sex is more censored. Sex is viewed more favorably and ultimately seems more tempting to kids. Violence being shown makes parents feel if kids see it they will be more cautious of other people. Sex depictions make people want to be more social and interact with people that parents don't want their kids interacting.

Sex scenes are more of a gateway than violence

>In your own opinion would seeing movies with this stuff be an outlet for urges men have for younger girls in real life? or would it simply feed their hunger?

Both. It is just enough of an outlet that fuels their desire for more

>Given Sup Forums's fucking fixation on this one scene
What is OP movie/scene?

*wouldn't

Ok so I'm looking more for analysis. In your opinion do you think it's wrong or right for kids to be depicted sexually on screen?

I'm gonna say this again.

The Sewer sex scene isn't going to be in IT, can we stop with the god damn threads about it?

It remake

I can't speak Portuguese. What are they saying?

in your opinion is that a good or bad thing? This is not about the one movie. it's about what's right or wrong. I'm asking you to take a stand on the idea of it not the individual movie

No, fuck off faggot

>(Serious) Let's talk about

Can we kill redditors yet?

If you want to talk like you're on Reddit just go back there. What the fuck is the point of coming here and then bringing all your Reddit bullshit with you?

You came here to escape it so leave it the fuck behind you utter cunt.

It's inappropriate for a PG-13 movie.

It's just depends. I thought the scene in the novel came out of nowhere and a kiss and hug could have been just as good.

Do you think the movies should be censored so these select few people don't get triggered into acting out on their fantasies? Or do you believe the art should take precedence?

I only read the Spanish comments
One said " I love how you move I wonder what your daddy does to that little body "

Not an exact translation but along those lines

It seems to be a very misguided/misplaced sentiment. Whether or not they see it on TV, kids WILL learn about at some point, whether it's from their own parent's, older siblings, or friends at school or elsewhere.

By arbitrarily saying that it's unacceptable on this one particular medium with keeping this in mind, it makes little sense, and quite frankly just sounds like lazy parents wanting the state to be the parents of their kids in yet another aspect of their lives.

As for the arguments of greater temptation - it's very natural for developing kids to feeling inclinations towards that stuff, and they're naturally going to become curious, regardless of whether or not they see it on television. It's thus the responsibility of the Parents, not the government, to explain to their children what they feeling and seeing, so they don't end up making any severe mistakes because their curiosity based on ignorance got the best of them.

The whole idea is silly and to me personally feels like we're just putting a band-aid on a gut wound.

this is a overall thread. i didn't even mention the movie. i just used the picture. As it's a currently relevant movie.

Also do you agree or disagree with the decision to keep it out?

>Somebody's having an actual discussion on Sup Forums! Better throw a tantrum.

I'm reporting you.

it's going to be rated R actually. Who told you PG13?

>Implying OP isn't just secretly looking for pedo movies.

Send a PM to the mods and have my upvotes removed. :^(

I just assumed it was PG-13 because that's what just about every major movie is rated these days. I'm surprised they're going for an R rating.

If he wanted that, he could have just gone here

letterboxd.com/u9dh5w8bj0ddslb/list/little-girls-are-the-best/

> Less than 18
> Already as HIV
> Only fucks Virgin Sluts

sure...

>secretly

I think there is a great importance in using any artistic medium (film, television, literature, etc.) to force the viewer to confront the more primal fears that leave people truly uncomfortable. The controversy that scenes like these engender are an expression of that fear and I think that is what some people fail to understand about horror. It's supposed to leave you uncomfortable and people get upset when it does its job. Movies like Alien and books like IT are effective because of this, not in spite of it

When are kids forced to grow up too fast after confronting a cosmic spider that is also a mass of insane orange light, part of which shapeshifts on Earth and eats children?

The whole scene is about the transition from childhood to adulthood. It's a major theme of the book

Or here: lostmoviesarchive.com

What did he mean by this?

I think Neon Demon is a good topic as well. I'll be honest the "almost sex" scenes made me enjoy this movie. Without the "almost sex scenes", and keep in mind the character is supposed to be like 16 or 17 in the movie, all I would have is a basic plot with amazing cinematography. That aesthetically pleasing scene with the photographer made me enamored with this movie and sexuality. Even the Keanu Reeves dream scene was very sexually suggestive without actually being sexual. I wonder how bad would the movie be if they didn't encorporate the shallow sexiness of the actress to push the movie forward?

youtube.com/watch?v=w5KwF71m0FA

Neat. I don't see the point though with no download links or links to get them.

Many movies are willing to go R now. And Deadpool and Logan are going to allow for more studios to take chances are R rated stuff. I'm excited for that. Also hope Predator is rated R

Hollywood is full of pedos and they are pushing for its acceptation. If you were a bit informed instead of philosophizing on shit you know nothing about you wouldn't have made this retarded thread.

It's more like an IMDb of LG movies. You have to find them on your own unless you have Usenet.

The picture itself looks artistic so was it an arthouse project?

Also do think there should be a distinction between arthouse movies and mainstream movies and how child sex or nudity is handled?

The foreign ones are a lot harder to find, especially in a decent resolution (I like to dl almost all my movies in 720p or 1080p). The obscure ones are especially hard to find. I get a lot of my films on rarbg, but they don't carry foreign or obscure movies it seems.

They are doing a very bad job at it then, because they used to be abble show a lot more stuff before.

>If you were a bit informed

Hence a thread asking to discuss it. Are you actually autistic? are you honestly REEEEEEEEEing at me right now over nothing? The fuck is wrong with you

This but because im a pretentious asshole, fuck super hero movies and their R rating I want more artsy movies with R rating

Why aren't you on ptp or kg loser

Are those private trackers? Can't really get in without invites, and I don't have very good Internet connection, can't be seeding 24/7, though I do seed as much as I can.

That's actually a main point I wanted to talk about. Will movies in the future be willing to depict nudity with kids more artisticly? or will it be censored?

This goes to a deeper thought of post-modern society. And for those who don't know post modern societies are ones where subjective POVs is everything. a post-modern world believes everything is based on our perception and there are no actual "facts"

So in a post-modern society where morality is very subjective and open to interpretation, would movies with child actors doing artistic depictions of sexuality be more commonplace or less commonplace?

Or an even better question, will it depend on if a female or male is directing the movie to determine if it is allowed or not?

Do you have Usenet? If you do, check out "alt.binaries.movies.thelostmovies". You might be able to find some stuff there.

American Beauty. Otherwise, no, fuck that.

No, I don't have usenet.

By super hero movies do you just mean less action movies?

Which movie?

>acceptation
You're legit retarded. Just shut up.

lol, it's not hard at all to maintain a good ratio, even if you don't like seeding. If you cared this much about media why not just use usenet if you're going to complain about media being hard to find, especially in good quality.

In fact, why did you cry about the quality of the movie just to turn around and say you can't seed because you have bad internet? You sound fishy friend

Nah, action movies are fine

When you have a bad connction its better to let a torrent downloading a good quality movie for a couple days than stream it at a shit quality.

Do we still love Dan "the Man" Shneider on this board?

I have a global ratio of 1.88, 1.11 TB DL, >2 TB UL. I recently moved out of an apartment where the Internet was better, and I could afford to seed more, but this new place I'm at, I have like no good connection options. I set a cap of a 1:10 ratio for seeding on all my torrents.

Yea it was.

Though with arthouse movies I feel they can handle more of that stuff because of the freedom they have.

Innoence 2004 has child nudity in it but it never once feels exploitation because of the film's atmosphere

What movie is this ?

>why not just use usenet
It's not 1994 anymore, sperg.

It's there any movie were childs actually enjoys sex other than lolita?
I'm thinking on "towelhead" but she was really hurt at the end of the movie.

Society puts more importance on the individual experience than ever, so if its widely believed that exposing children to sexual situations is something inherently harmful we are less likely to see that sort of thing, unless there's a change in this belief.

Don't insult people who are having actual discussions on my thread
thank you.

t. retard who can't set up usenet
Feels good being able to download whatever I want at max speeds

>"towelhead"
She kind of enjoy it until Two-faced jam in it.

Also
Het Debuut

Fuck off, queer.
>t.
Definitely a sperg.

Towelhead made me actual curious about the guy actors who choose to be in these movies. Was Aaron Eeckhart a pedophile? Is Keanu Reeves a pedophile cause of Neon Demon and that horror movie about the home invasion? Did the actors take these roles because of the subject matter and wanting to act out fantasies or do they legitimately believe in the script and want to portray a complex character?

All men are pedophiles.

Nice try, Satan. All men are hebephiles.

>made me actual curious about the guy actors who choose to be in these movies

Am I on the imdb forums? What a pointless stupid question.

What's to set up?

The problem is most ISPS (all?) dropped free Usenet access sometime around 2008 and now you need to pay a provider and shit.

Mine didn't drop it until last year. I miss it so much. ;_;