You guys are as bad as the people they make fun of

You guys are as bad as the people they make fun of

And you're even worse than all of them combined.

It's okay when it's ironic

If i devote the same amount of time to something as someone else, except discuss that topic exclusively ironically than it makes me better than that other person

i cant imagine they could be more insufferable than people like jeremy johns or whatever his name is. but maybe.

>tfw have never seen something like what they're mocking
feels good

every time there is a new trailer og casting info or some shit about some stupid superhero flick or star wars-movie, theres a million fucking threads about it on Sup Forums, filled to the brink

fucking normies

collider videos

Who are you talking to, OP?

everyone on Sup Forums who posts in threads about casting updates on the upcoming star wars-movies and shit like that

those threads are like 50% of Sup Forums

proof

so we're worse than RLM cause we make fun of them or... are you still upset about the LAUREN IM DYING stuff? is this CLASSIC GILCHRIST?

jesus christ dude

you guys are as bad as the people RLM makes fun of, not as bad as RLM. RLM is dope

how are you not getting this

What exactly is so bad about the justice league trailer? I've never actually heard anyone explain it, only "wow it's so badddd why is it tark"

Too much desperate Marvel pandering, also Cyborg looks awful.

further proof

Only the DC fagboys who cry when they make fun of Synder's next piece of shit.

just look at these kinds of threads that are dominating Sup Forums

its deplorable

marketers.

Some of us, yeah; some of us reply only like once a week because of the cancerous shit that is posted here regularly

But they paid them for those threads and we just shitpost on them like the fist of the northstar.

>implying RLM even comes close to discussing SW and capeshit for as much time as the videos theyre mocking