How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_4et-RLlpY
youtube.com/watch?v=kGezwC68BMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This?

Like I still want to see the video and am confused as to how none have surfaced.

Really made my brain go into overdrive

>This?

> this fucking picture

You do realize that the revolution failed and a fair share of these revolutionaries were killed?

I wish they shot her.

Strangely Aroused

hmmmmmmm
Really made me think

I'm picturing them ripping off her flimsy dress and fucking the shit out of her. So, aroused I guess.

really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=K_4et-RLlpY

Tried to upload in webm format but Sup Forums blocks it.

t. Kike

That hit me like a truck just now.
Its really making me think...

I think her shoes are really ugly.

She must be gutted. Thought her picture was going be the most iconic of 2016 even seeing it compared to tank man. Now Mohammed ruined all that by joy riding through Nice in his truck and taking out that little girl with her doll lying next to her

Tiananmen square of the century.

In all honesty makes me cringe for the woman. Thinks she's making a big statement but she looks like a poser and her movement is worthless.

Sage ghost

>How does this make you feel?
Where is that Tiananmen tank when you need it?

Camera trickery at its finest

Makes me feel like laughing at manlets.

Really makers me think she is like this brave man

It didn't fail, though. The Russians won WW2 and took over like half of your country and installed communist sympathies across all of Europe in case you forgot.

It amkes me think desu senpai

I'm thinking right now.

Lol magnets

Media are pretty good at ignoring reality and creating dramatic photos.

Fantasy Media World: Pic related

Real World: youtube.com/watch?v=kGezwC68BMs

No emotion. Just police arresting a person breaking the law. No guns or violence on their part.

McStormtroopers

Wtf I hate the police now

I agree, I blame the luciferian ass U.S. X-treme dinosaur magick wiserds who wanted their horus X to show on their idiocracy-tier reality show reality. Fuck your good taste!

Really Sweden? Are you fucking stupid? This man stood in front of a column of tanks, not just 4 tanks, a column, armed with nothing more than his grocery bag filled with cabbage and bok choi.

They could've shelled his fucking ass or ran over him and made his head pop like a top of a toothpaste tube and continued the tyranny commanded. No one would've even remembered this. They would've erased his family name from history. He is showing true bravery forgoing all that.

This dumb spearchucker/goat surrogate or whatever the fuck she is, knew she was the center of media and knew nothing was gonna happen to her. For fucks sake, the only weapon in this photo is pistols and pepper spray. She is nothing more than trying to manipulate media in her favor. No real danger.

Goddamit Sweden, thought you were smarter than this with your Ikea and Koeniggseggs. You fucking dissappoint me.

Not now, we are experiencing actual issues on the other side

Kek

I feel like I'm looking at a staged photo that essentially works as an advertisement for the left, aimed at shallow people who base their beliefs off of sound bytes and symbolism with no basis in reality.

muh eyes and fish and subtle symbolism

Man, melanin is some powerful stuff. This photo will go down as an historic piece of American history. Alongside the moon landing photos and anything from 9/11

>Stoic and "beautiful" nigress standing firm while her compatriots run off at the sound and and fury of opposition
Literally out of Heart of Darkness
Glad to see they are still savages.

I think... I just want to fuck her. She looks alright.

thanks much

It's really no different from any other protestor told not to stand in the street or they'll be arrested, so one does, and they are arrested. Wish they would have threatened mace, too, then that "stoic and beautiful" facade would have been torn to pieces

Is she repelling them with the power of negro?
Is she protected by a sjw leftist msm shield?
Is that the dance of their people?

So many questions

It makes me feel... Like I have no need to know more about this.

That's really what it is. A bunch of wannabes. They think their movement is a movement. The problem is, the majority of people are not behind them. They're vaguely protesting cops, but not offering an alternative. (no law and order? rape gangs?)

At least in the 70's, mostly everyone was against legitimate segregation. Now it's a kneejerk reaction to be as ignorant and reckless as possible from an appeal to emotion.

We're not seeing history here. This is no MLK event.

She does look powerful and the shot is done extremely well. If you deny this, than you are just a biased retard. If it was reversed and it was a female trump supporter like that facing two "beta male sjw" you would be all over that shit. You people need to grow up and form your own opinions

It's propaganda, nothing more.

Makes me feel pretty cucky tbqh (to be quite honest)

Indifferent

pallywood hits america

>if you don't agree with my objectively wrong opinion then you're a retard

He was joking you autismo

You´re not very familiar with the concept of irony, right? You fucking gook

I'd say she's probably guilty.

makes me feel like jerking off to pictures of her

what's she holding?

This woman probably lives on welfare and food stamps, but this picture will probably be featured in history books about an underdog standing up to oppression, in a future where people don't know that they were the ones responsible for killing many more police officers and innocents than officers who kill blacks.

Fresh OC, 'groids.

>I 'paint on my lunch break

Looks a rap battle to me.

>larping civil rights movements
This is the perfect description of what these people are doing.