Fuck it. Y'all want to write a script?

I'm not looking for shiposters and trolls. I know there have to be at least a handful of people on this board who would want to actually write a script together. Who's in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kind of script?

If /lit/ can write a novel we can write a script
I'll bump for you OL

I'm down. What do you want to do?

What ya thinkin?

Seems like comedy would suit the people who browse this board best, but I'm open to other ideas. Did you have something in mind?

bump + totally down

I have a decent writing pedigree. I'd be down!

Not comedy.

i'm hip on this, family

How about spooks?

The Anti-Social Network. Pleeeeaaase.

Bump.

Okay, boys. I was thinking comedy, but one guy has already said no to that. What do the rest of you think?

this is actually a really good idea, the story of Sup Forums and m00tykins, the anti social network

I've written a few features, all need polish of various kinds, but I got an all hour a day job.

Then I lost the job, so I'm looking to get back into writing more consistently. Group writing projects can be fun, it's just the organizational aspect that's a bitch.

In my opinion I think a comedy like The Nice Guys would be cool. Mix in a little crime element.

>Did you have something in mind?

Not really. I have my own projects to work on, but I'm always open to a project that interests me.

I think I'd prefer doing a genre script, and not a straight up comedy.

imagine the stupid snacks drama in a film

I would love to have a movie about moot out there. It'd be dope as hell.

A crime comedy would be fun.

NEXT SET OF DUBS DECIDES THE SUBJECT MATTER

Have Jesse Eisenberg as Moot and it would be fucking kino.

exactly, and all the information is out there right now and its easy to talk to m00t and Snacks is an attention whore so he'll jump on it

I already started to write a creepy love story, I would to continue, better if it shift to comedy or whatever

I vote crime comedy.

From some stuff on 4 chan i think a horror flick would go well. And horror even if its shitty is still fun to watch. Maybe something like the famous catfish thread but its sort of a serial killer type deal?

Okay never mind I vote Moot biopic

Crime comedy. Someone else said it earlier, and I like this level of cooperation.

OKAY. THIS WILL BE THE SUBJECT MATTER.

What's the creepy love story about, user?

>it's easy to talk to moot

Wrong. But Snacks would probably tell you what you wanna know.

Okay so crime comedy or Moot biopic?

Bump this

A horror film about moot.

How about a girl who falls in love with a guy who unbeknownst to her had been stalking her for months? Big payoff is when she finds a file with voyeur pics of her.

Crime/comedy with horror elements maybe?

Why not both? Social Network style biopic that deliberately embellishes aspects of the story for comedy effect done in a tongue in cheek manner to honor the nature of the subject matter.

Ive been working on three different screenplays at the moment. Ive been having a hard time buckling down on one and getting it done.

4CHANCU?
m00t biopic + spinoffs from each board, x, k and pol would make great films

It should have planes in it

Just at some point, planes

Okay okay okay. I don't know much about Moot, but audiences love fluffed up drama right? Why don't we inject a bit of the FBI's interest in Sup Forums into the biopic.

Has Moot ever gotten into any documented trouble or anything like that?

I don't want to write a script with anybody on this shit board.

Kind of like Norm Macdonald's book. For the most part it's true, but every once in a while throw in ridiculous stories for comedic/horror effect, never telling the audience what's real or what's not, to make the story more entertaining.

One time when Sup Forums leaked Sarah Palins email password he had to go to court and the judge asked him about Sup Forums lingo and it was fucking hilarious.

Writing a script for this, but thinking it would be a better book.

I doubt it'll be touched, but perhaps if it's a comedy from the eyes of a Serbian citizen watching it unfold before his eyes....

INT. BEDROOM - DAY

There's your start. Next.

So I just read that Moot had to talk to the FBI in 2010. Why?

See! Shit like this would be great, and humorous!

Romantic comedy with pedophilia

>SCENE: An empty airfield. We see CIA agent BILL WILSON thumbs in his belt loops. He stands in a POWER STANCE.

A moving real life love story about an SS Auschwitz guard and the Jewess who loved him with all her heart.

Crematorium of the Heart

DONT LET THIS DIE!

Moot biopic pls.

The movie starts the day moot hands over the keys to Sup Forums. Have that be your central point, constantly cutting to various stories/ controversies moot dealt with throughout his time with the website. Some of them real (Palin's emails, etc) some of them fake for comedic/ horror effect.

See

I REFUSE TO LET THIS DIE

At some point we have to have Anita's crew entering as antagonists.

and necrophilia plus feet

Fantasy seems to be hot right now so a holocaust film would be a big hit

Fuck it, I want to write a script for a Moot biopic. I mean look at all the shit he has done. Most influential person in 2008? That could be a huge turning point for the character.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

It was a joke user, why are you bringing politics into this

God damn it the baneposters and edgy teenagers have detected this thread.

But you know what? That might actually be an idea.

Have the script written in the 'unreliable narrator' format. Start it off as a cut and dry biopic about moot, but then have it shift to crazy shit like moot actually being Hitler, moot being on a plane with the CIA, shit like that. Kind of a loving tribute to how retarded the site he created is.

Just please don't mention Gamergate. I want to remember him as he was. Not as an 8schizo conspiracy theory.

English major reporting in.
Let's fuck that shit called legacy of totalitarianism in a tundra.

Now here's the big question:

At the end, is Moot supposed to seem like a decent dude, or a Zuck-ish character?

A script based on moot and Sup Forums but without using his name or the site's name to avoid legal issues and paying him. Plus we can make shit up.
It should be about a lonely teen living with his single mother who creates a web site to talk to people with similar interests. Drama comes from stalker, pedos, and fbi.

Mine is about a bee which seeing her past life discover she was a dinosaur, in love with other one. Then they sadly died and reborn in bee n boy. They find each other, fall again in love, but the deal is that the bee is much older then him

See I like this idea, it gets away from all the legalities while writing it!

Twist: there is no moot. It was all a honeypot

>she would of been gassed if she didn't sing at her highly illegal lovers birthday party
Holy fucking kek my sides were not prepared

Moot was too good for us. We're "the asshole of the internet" and he's actually a really nice dude. So he should be portrayed as such.

I'd like to put this in my story or whatever story

In a way, he's created a holding cell for all of the awful shit on the internet. Who knows, if it weren't for him creating this godforsaken site the retards here might be running amok all over the place instead of occasionally raiding.

How do we collaborate on this? Google docs?

[Christopher Poole stares intently at the federal agent at the other end of the table]

Poole: .....a newfag

Fed: Excuse me?

[Poole smirks but quickly straightens his face]

Poole: New users are referred to as "Newfags" sir

[The federal agent's eyebrows jut upwards, he begins to smile]

Probably.

Gibson!

moot should be played by a black man

Your side have a great fantasy user

Does anyone else remember that moot used to be fat? I mean, moot shouldn't be fat in the script or anything, except maybe in flashback, but I remember he used to be pretty chubby around the time he created Sup Forums. I don't have the picture but I'm sure someone else does.

The best part is that Jesse Eisenberg could totally pass as Moot just as well as Zuckerburg.

Fuck that

Eisenberg looks way more like Moot than he does Zuck

He didn't look like Zuckerberg at all. But he looks almost exactly like moot. Speaking of Zuck the dude who played him in that skit on MDE: World Peace could totally be moot too.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

And among the retards he like so much a girl. And begin the stalking, watching her photos first

I don't even know what your trying to say here.

>that dorkly lil smile

MUH HEART

I didn't understand, this thread is about writing screenplay together or talking about fuck zuck

Writing a screenplay about fuck zuck.

>Moot raises his hand to be sworn in under oath.

>Record scratch. Scene pauses.

>Moot: Yep. That's me. You're probably wondering how I got here. Well.. it's a long story...

>Teenage Wasteland starts playing.

Is about the retards who go in that shit holding cell website created by that guy

Bump. Don't let us down, OP.

He looking out everything n feeling world boss. We cannot write something already wrote. I vote for crime comedy

Bump for whatever.

How's this gonna work? Too lazy to read entire thread

About something about Web first

n is the begin

>Interviewer: So, Mr. Poole, all in all would you say you're happy with the impact you've had on the world?

>Moot sits in stoic silence for a moment. A garbled mess of various screaming voices is just barely audible. Words like "Lol" "Fag" and "Roody Poo" can be made out above the static.

>Interviewer: Mr. Poole?

>Moot, still staring into the distance: Should I be?

>inb4 another memelover happens.