Currently halfway through this and it's FUCKING TRASH

currently halfway through this and it's FUCKING TRASH

Ok, I'm sorry to hear that. I rather enjoyed that film, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

WOW OP HOW DARE YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY FAVOURITE FILM I'M GONNA KICK YOUR FUCKIN ASS

Its an audio visual masterpiece user. The story takes a back seat.

Schizosameposting

maybe if you're a normie

it's not a masterpiece it's fucking TRASH

wong kar wai's fallen angels for example do the thing much better

name your favorite movie right now

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Blade Runner, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Blade Runner over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little shitpost was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

reservoir dogs
trainspotting

this is my favorite meme

its super boring, almost nothing happens, people just mumble a lot and look sad with a futuristic Dr Who tier backdrop

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD

bladerunner being a good movie is a meme

IM LITERALLY 01:16:40 into the movie right now

the grand finale is even more slow and boring than the early parts of the movie

its overrated. nice to look at but doesn't have much else going for it, harrison ford is fucking awful in it

What version of the movie are you watching?

I dont know but it's 1hr 57mins

I'm pretty certain it's extended or whatever.

You should have marathoner it

I'm watching it at 1.75x speed of that counts

on your phone, i hope

no,,,,,

>doesn't have the attention span to sit through a short movie
>still expects anyone to give a fuck about his opinions
Nope!

> >doesn't have the attention span to sit through a short movie
are you literally retarded?

im posting as im watching, unlike you pathetic brainlet, I can manage the two at the same time without any problems

I watched it at 2x unironically
Pretty good film desu desu

i watch some animes at 2x speed

You are trash.

YOU are TRASH!

>Halfway through a movie
>posting on Sup Forums

even if you liked this movie you are a massive fucking pleb

in fact you are the worst kind of fucking pleb, people like you make me sick OP. you should just neck yourself right now, your family and 'friends' will be happier for it trust me, and best of all it will be the first accomplishment of your life but knowing people like you you'll probably fuck that up too. you are a pathetic piece of shit OP.

my pusy's wet, hurt me more

It's okay. When it was made though, I'll bet it looked unbelievable. I like how there isn't a god damn happy ending like every other movie.

the book was better

literally nothing happens in the movie version. No one even says anything. shit movie

a scanner darkly was a better PKD adaptation

No it isn't, take your millenial head out of your ass.

>WAAAAA MOVIE DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH ACTION AND VIOLENCE
Americucks dont cinema

nah, I see where you're coming from, but this movie is so pathetic it's entirely justifiable to post on tv while watching it

btw white hair guy just died heh. pretty nice little line there 'i've seen things you people wouldnt believe' wow so beautiful

good actor really, if not for him this movie would be a 1/10, with him it's a 2/10

I forgot where I read it but the original idea for the movie was to have Harrison Ford play a Han Solo like character buzzing around the city and killing replicant after replicant.

Won't be surprised if the Ryan Gosling one does that

>not giving the movie a 3 for handsome Ford

but I am from kazakhstan

> handsome Ford
white hair guy is much more handsome. chinese food seller at the beginning is much more handsome too

ok just finished it

nice end music

it feels like a shit adaptation of something much more beautiful.

you know, makes me think of ghost in the shell desu... it's like that bladerunner was that time's ghost in the shell. really makes you think huh?

I watched it for the first time some weeks ago, and yes, that movie is overrated a lot here. It isn't good and is very boring

The ending, especially the speech, is overrated. The rest is good

Why don't you watch the ching ching ripoff called ghost in the shell?

Yeah, I can totally understand why you think that.

Soundtrack is great though.

> very boring
not the problem I had with it

it's just not well executed. it's rushed. a lot of premises were not opened and developed more. it should have been 3-4 hour movie, it should have had better people work at some crucial positions of the movie. feels like amateurs or film students got a hold of good budget and cool actors of that time and made this.

I did, and it's better ofcourse. even though the problem is the same, it's too short, too rushed, too crumpled, should've been longer, the premises should've been more developed.

I feel like Refn could've made a better Bladerunner. Refn + Kar Wai for urban scenery consultations and shots + Tom Ford for costume designs.

>reservoir dogs
>trainspotting
DOUBLE TRASH

If i remember correctly it is a adaption from a book named do androids dream of electric sheep. However there was no morally grey area with the synths in the book. So I consider this the few times that movie is better

well rused my little eva drone

> adaption from a book named do androids dream of electric sheep.
ah is that right

I told you. Rutger Hauer, he's shit. You won't fucking heed my warnings.

The start of the movie was great, then rutger fucking hams it up.

ehh they were ok. There is a area between masterpiece and garbage you know

but you are wrong. harrison ford, that wop cop, that mediocre looking rachel replicant are all bad. rutger hauer carried this shit from 2/10 to 3/10 in my eyes.

no, the book is much better.

I may have to give it a read then

>I did, and it's better ofcourse.
I hope your voice bix gets destroyed by a gorilla dick.

>le white le pride le white le brotherhood

I hope your mother dies from cancer agonizingly and then soon you follow :^)

Really? I thought he was too over the top. Imo it was pretty realistic until rutger started doing the crazy supervillian act. After that it was trash imo.

Underage. faggot.

> rutger started doing the crazy supervillian act.

ah, but that's not actor's fault. and I think it was justifiable. he killed that oldman genius because genius robbed him and his girl and his comrades of their lives, in his eyes. and the fact he didnt kill ford, but still broke his fingers was kinda sweet. good antagonist actually