Does it make you sad that Africans were literally on the verge of interplanetary travel before Portuguese Jews started...

Does it make you sad that Africans were literally on the verge of interplanetary travel before Portuguese Jews started enslaving them?

We did not enslave anyone. We just bought, sold and transport slaves.

On paper, sure. In reality, Portuguese merchant very much raided villages and kidnapped innocent people for a better profit. Thats what happens when you buy and sell human beings.

Not really. We just payed all the local African (Musliam and Subsaharan) warlords to do it for us so we could sell them in the Americas.

Nah, Africans already enslaved africans centuries before tugas arrived. They just accelerated the creation of an actual slave market there

>We
We, or (((we))))?

So you paid them to raid and kidnap people, same thing just shows you are lazy on top of being greedy kidnappers and pretty much murderers (since so many human beings died in transit or working the harsh conditions of slavery.)

I am using the general "you" here and hopefully you in specific aren't trading slaves but I don't like the line white/Euros use where "oh we just bought the slaves already on sale". Nope.

Africans enslaved inferior Africans, who were then sold to Portuguese merchants, who then sold them to people in the Americas.

Also, I wish they were never brought over so Haiti wouldn't be a shithole.

thanks for providing Brazil with good quality BBCs

No shit, and Europeans also enslaved Europeans (look up ancient rome slavery). However, when it comes to the trans Atlantic slave trade (and middleman slave traders trying to make money), Europeans absolutely raided villages and kidnapped people in Africa for a better profit.

Do you know much about slavery in Africa, lad?

We. The bulk of it all started right after we kicked out all the Jews to Holland in 1494. Followed by a glorious and expansive empire, before the C*stilians and D*tch butted in again.

Trickle down niggonomics.

You should've deported all freed slaves back to Africa when it became faux-pas like we did, for the most part.

>Europeans absolutely raided villages and kidnapped people in Africa for a better profit.
Is this what they teach in the US these days?

>Sometimes criminals would be sold so that they could no longer commit crimes in that area. Most other slaves were obtained from kidnappings, or through raids that occurred at gunpoint through joint ventures with the Europeans.[19]

From King Afonso I of the Kongo, to Portuguese """king""", asking him to stop sending over his kidnapping murderous slavers:
>Each day the traders are kidnapping our people—children of this country, sons of our nobles and vassals, even people of our own family. This corruption and depravity are so widespread that our land is entirely depopulated.

what is your point? Yes, slavery existed throughtout human history until modern times. Those in power would enslave those weaker. What is your point?

No one wanted to spend a penny sending africans back, farmers were already pissed enough about losing their property. There was also the mixed people question and what to do with them.
Alas, it was cheaper to simply pay them very very little and keep a "de facto" slave condition. Unfortunately that led to a massive urban exodus, favelas and well... the rest

I guess you could've just put them in a boat to last them enough to sink beyond the horizon.

POINT is that Portuguese didn't limit themselves to people who were already enslaved and very much went out and kidnapped people to enslave. They kidnapped and murdered to make a profit on human lives.

>throughtout human history until modern times
Slavery still exists too, it didn't magically disappear. Both legally (using prisoners for labor) and illegally.

Who the fuck is evil enough to shoot a gorilla?

you are dumb as fuck.

Fuck off this is an American website.

Yanks on Sup Forums remind me of that scene in Interstellar where the school textbooks have been rewritten and are now filled with utter bullshit.

'Muricans

RIP Harambe

Africans are shit, so no. If it wasn't for the rest of the world they'd have mode no progress at all in the last 500 years