"b-but we are favourites at the Cup"

>"b-but we are favourites at the Cup"
>"b-b-but we have a chance at the Champions League"
>"b-but City can slip too"

Shut the fuck up, you stupid Scousers. You honestly must be the most autistic, arrogant and out of its mind club in the entire world. You really are a shame to the entire sport. You claim yourselves to be a great team, but you can't even win a fucking league in over 20 years. Even Sporting won a league during the timespan between today and the last time you won a league! Twice! And yet you call yourselves a big club. Last time you won a league the USSR was still a thing.

But the worst thing about this club it's its supporters. They lack humility, they lack compassion, they lack fairplay. Their crimes prevented English football to shine in the 80s, but they still won't admit themselves to be in the blame. And, to shield themselves from this biblical drought in titles, they have accepted this loser mentality, this disgusting mentality, by which they claim that it's okay to lose, for you are still the last bastion of "true football" of "true fans", against the evil hordes of big money teams. Liverpool fans do not want to win anything, they desire to keep on losing so they can still push this charade. And yet, in their fantasy world, they claim to be the best team in the world, capable of defeating anyone. They claim they can win this years Champions League. Tell me, honestly, do you really think you can defeat Barcelona? Or PSG? Or Bayern Munich?

Liverpool is a loser team, a team that fights for second place, but refuses to admit so. And they still wonder why they get no respect from anyone...

This team has literally 0 PL titles.

Truly they have no chance against Puerto

s-shut up! y-you will never understand >that liverslip feel, fuck you guys we scousers are the true victims and you will never understand us we are fighting the system

>beat City
>slip up
this LITERALLY happens every year and it DOESNT get boring. EVER.

portobro going HAM on the scouse animals

ok, now i will portuguese league

Is it just coincidence that a Portuguese manager was the one to defeat Liverpool? Or cosmic justice?

Holy shit. The epitome of rent free here.

If only they had a player like Barcelona's Coutinho. He could have easily unlocked Swansea's defense.

FOOKIN

Still on for the champions league la

Porto will be laughing their heads off watching that shower of shite tonight

>Scousers honestly think they can beat Barcelona
I wish I could be this autistic and "never lose"

>exposed by Carlos Carvalhal
the state of libpewlfootballclub

Porto fan watch this match

Cant wait for Liverpool to dismantle Porto now desu. Portuguese are NOT my friends anymore.

>ABLism isn't a mental illness, I swear!

No one hates Livorno mate

>never be champions
>be on for the champions league

Just call it European Moneyball Cup UEFA, you're not fooling anyone.

Commies detected.