Do you speak a relevant language?

>Portuguese is a relevant World Language

truly the dankest timeline

>land area
>relevant

no but my great great grandparents did at least

>German, Dutch, Persian, Japanese
>irrelevant

Yes I speak English. Wish Greek was relevant though, I like the language. I am also planning to learn Dutch which is the superior people's language.

It's the most spoken language in the southern hemisphere

I speak THE relevant language.

Also "official status" doesn't necessarily make a language a lingua franca. Kituba or Lingala are way more common "lingua francas" in the Congo than French for example.

>russian

>most english speaking countries ar african

fitting

>zero sphere of influence
>relevant
though iran/ persian might be trying to change that

Why isn't Philippines green?

It's the classy version of Spanish.

Also, >French, number 18 or some shit.

>Portuguese
>Classy Spanish

it's more of a retarded Galician.

fixed the map for you

ITALIAN IS RELEVANT!

Portuguese is retarded Latin, same thing with Spanish

>his """"""""""""""""""""""language"""""""""""""""""""" is spoken mostly in 3rd world
I wouldn't really brag about it

There is no such language as Chinese.
The Shino-Tibetian language family exists but that's like calling all germanic languages German.
The number of native speakers of Arabic doesn't mean shit, because dialects vary to a degree that most of the times they can't understand someone from a different region let alone from a different arabic speaking country.
Also relevant=|= number of native speakers.
If you are in tech it's better to know Japanese than hindi despite the difference in the number of speakers ect

Chinese has different spoken forms but the same written form. (also not all Sino-Tibetan language are Chinese)

Similar to British English and American where we say words different but spell them mostly the sdame.

I thought we were fifth wtf

now do one with GDP

Japanese speaking sphere’s wealth is much larger than that of Spanish, Portuguese and Russian speaking spheres combined, that’s what really matters ;^)

you're making the jokes too easy.

You forgot to add Chinese lines to Canada.

Thats native speakers, and i was talking in terms of influence

Bullshit, it's nothing like American and British English.
Cantonese and Mandarian the two biggest languages considered Chinese,are different both in writing and speech to a degree of not being intelligable to each other.
Mandarin has 4 tones, Cantonese 6, mandarin uses simplfied characters, cantonese uses traditional ect.
It's more like Swedish and English.

Yeah, I guess there's different metrics.

We're definitely fucked on that one, because the places where Portuguese would be relevant, we're generally trumped by Spanish's larger numbers in nearby areas and being a lot easier to learn, and being understandable by Portuguese speakers a lot more easily than the other way around.

「どうして日本語を勉強しますか、もしかしてウィアブーですか」と聞かれる時にいつも「日本の経済は強いから、通訳者になったらきっと役に立つ」と答える。

I agree with most of your post, but most Chinese people write a fairly uniform standardized form of the written language, even when they speak different dialects. The main difference is traditional vs. simplified characters, but the differences there aren't as huge as many people think, and a lot of literate Chinese speakers can read both sets well.

Nei.

Nope. It was once though.

Yes I speak American (English)

>¿Swedish?

>USA
>green
you don't have an official language

dutch is irrelevant and Persian isn't relevant as a lingua franca. I'm saying this as someone studying persian.