This is one of the best Disney anime I've ever seen

This is one of the best Disney anime I've ever seen

yes

Now that I've finished this, Regular Show, and Adventure Time is ending in a season, I don't think there's much in the way of kid shows left for me to enjoy from the West

Probably for the best I guess

I watched a couple of episodes and it seemed pretty good. I just hate torrenting 20 minute cartoons, it feels so wrong. Like, kids shows are to be experienced via television, surely, encountered at random. If I downloaded and binged all of Spongebob or Recess I doubt I would love them as much as having them drop into my house at 4:30pm after school.

I feel this way strongly about old cartoons which is why I rarely rewatch them, but I have no nostalgia for newer stuff so it doesn't really serve as a barrier

I want to Pacifica.

Who is best waifu? And why is it pic related?

No virgin girl wears eyeliner like that

But you're wrong about that sir.
There's still one more
And I think you know what it is...

>my little sister dresses herself like mabel and wants me to play with her.
Had to leave the room after that

Samurai Jack isn't a kids show anymore.

I don't think no one ever implied she was virgin at all

Pinecest thread?
Pinecest thread

Why? There is nothing wrong with having a little sister to have spooky adventures at all

>"What's wrong bro bro, don't you wanna play with your sister?"

Not that. Something else....
Something with a little more...friendship

I'd rather a Japanese teenage girl shit in my mouth than watch that.

No. Dipper is for Pacifica only.

The amazing world of gumball is another good show

how does season 2 compare to 1?

Try Clarence. I think it's pretty funny.
pic related

Your loss, family

Just as good with an amazing finale.

Season 1-Kid's show with lots of adult jokes and innocent fun with hint of mystery
Season 2-All the kids stuff gets thrown out the window and replaced with more mystery, adult themes, and violence

Season 2 is better, since it focuses more on the overall story and isn't just mystery of the week.

>"HooHaw the owl is dead"

this

Literally our guy

Wait a minute is that a dildo???

>still watching Adventure Time after it went to shit

I just got hulu and thinking of finally watching this. Does it live up to the hype?

It's a party cannon

You have to be in the right mindset. If you're a strict kino viewer only interested in serious shit you won't be able to enjoy it. If you can still watch spongebob now and realize that the show is unironically great, you might have a chance at enjoying this. If you watch anime at all you will definitely enjoy it once you get used to it. Give it a few episodes and you'll adapt.

Season 2 is strict kino and serious shit

No, it's pretty neutered as far as "mystery" shows go. Which is understandable given it's on the Disney channel. The problems mostly stem from monster of the week syndrome mixed with standard kid friendly bullshit (Miserable and unneeded romance subplots, filler episodes to pad lenght, a fair amount of lampshading to cover up tone inconsistencies).
What you are really getting into is a show a bunch of literal underage posters circle jerk to because they think it's lolsoedgyalolsoedgyandweird when compared to other cartoon trash.

Get this hothead outta here

Deadass serious I just assumed you were talking about Steven Universe until you mentioned Friendship

>What you are really getting into is a show a bunch of literal underage posters circle jerk to because they think it's lolsoedgyalolsoedgyandweird when compared to other cartoon trash.

Get a load of this faggot.

my gf and i watched gravity falls together and she bought me Journal 3 for christmas. i recommend it to anyone who watched the series.

since disney didn't have as much say over the content it's heavier on the violence. even confirms that the red liquid on the pages is blood from Stanford's eyes when he tried to gouge them out when he was possessed by Bill

children's television needs more shit like gravity falls. wish it would've come out when i was a kid so i wouldn't have to feel weird watching and genuinely enjoying a kid's show as a 23 year old, but fuck it

Friendship...and magic

>show starts
>creator says he has plans for 3 seasons - 1 for each month of summer
>critical acclaim and good viewing numbers
>season 2 rolls around
>show pacing speeds up
>character arcs noticeably forgotten or rushed
>several mysteries left untouched
>(more) fucked airing schedule and viewing numbers slashed
>at the end, creator says Disney didn't force anything, and he managed to tell the story he wanted to tell, clearly lying
why would Disney handle the show so poorly and cancel it?

To make way for more Pickle and Peanut

dude who cares just watch more star wars lmao

Been solid again for a while now. Not as good as early on but still definitely worth watching.

This is the type of guy
This user is describing with his first point.

If my sister looked like that i would have to fap everyday
Can't Into family relationships,hate being outside sperg etc.

>Not stealth fucking your sis while she sleeps

Not at all.

Watched it while the show was airing. Very great show and I loved the camp/woods setting it had. Very good show.

can't molest cartoon kids