Don't listen to the SJW critics, it's a good movie!!!FACT!!!

Good, not great and could have used a bit more inspiration. But the low rating is underserved and only exists because of the SJW autistics who have moved on from sucking nigger cock because Moonlight's Oscar win placated their white guilt and now care about "whitewashing" only because they need another shiny object to target to manufacture outrage and drawn attention to themselves.

They attack Iron Fist because the lead character is a rich white guy who knows Kung-fu and attack GITS because the lead is a white woman. But they skeet loads over Jessica Jones because it's about a 90lbs white woman who beats up men 3X her size when not taking nigger cock up the ass which SJW's see as "diversity".

THEY CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!!! You want a reasonably well made Sci-fi cyberpunk action flick drenched in neon and synth the Ghost in the Shell is worth the money.

If you need everything to conform to how a bunch of white, middle-upper class college/university students think the world should be run from their dorm room cocoons or mommy and daddy's home then you can suck the shit out of my fucking asshole!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/DRPbKIXoEsI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NNC0kIzM1Fo
youtu.be/6iK-knIOQ38
youtu.be/WoLkrtbyAlA
youtu.be/trqh_UfFRZc
youtu.be/kxEcbQKy10Q
youtu.be/TGCVNDGJvJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We get it dude, critics are retards.

No one here takes them seriously

I'll wait for a real review.
Even then, I don't judge a film until I watch it.
Reviews' only purpose here is to bait other anons, really.

It could have been this years DREDD with a little more inspiration and an R-rating.

fuck off shill

YOU EAT SHIT FUCKFACE!!!

Says the normie faggot. Bet he's going to be out there the first day trying to see this bs

I want to see her BLACKED

this, if nothing else the biggest dissapointment is having such great production design and acting potential but then shitting the bed on execution because they wanted to play it safe

It's fucking Last Airbender all over again except less shit

I just got out of watching it. Good movie imo. It always takes me a few days to mull over and give it a true rank, but I'd say it's high up there for future tech kino drama. It wasn't funny, which made me like it. Very engaging story, and the CG was great.

8/10

So you have a need to keep sucking Holywood's cock out of despite?

They'd rather be "Big Hit" Ghost in the Shell than Dredd.
Big hits were PG-13 while this was in the pipeline.

It's not "bad" because it's not R. It may have been better if it was, sure, but it is what it is and it's good for what is.

Nice try shill.

The script is garbage, has a million plot holes and the poor pacing drags it down, and the entire ending is retarded. Every time they make a closeup of ScarJew her nose is very distracting, and not in a good way.

the critics also said it was shit due to being all flashing lights with none of the underlying themes of the original
I'll skip this because I don't want anime based movies to become a thing; I have to deal with enough shit rehashes as it is

>has a million plot holes and the poor pacing drags it down
so just like the animu?

>poor pacing

actually I thought they kept things moving at a decent pace, certainly fast enough to gloss over alot of those plotholes you were mentioning

That's wrong sir, the movie is so dark you can barely see half its running time.

The movie feels twice its length. It felt longer than fucking BvS. Scene transitions are award as fuck and the plot has no momentum.

I despise SJWs and I really don't care if they cast a white woman to play the Major. What I do care about is that every bit of this movie that tries to recreate every iconic scene from the 1995 movie does it worse.

On top of that, while even the negative reviews are saying that it looks good, even the positive ones are saying that the themes from the original are ignored completely.

Stop pushing this narrative that only SJWs hate this abomination, because whitewashing is the very least of its problems.

shill

These guys have the right idea GHOST IN THE SHELL™ was a visual masterpiece and eagerly await a sequel from PARAMOUNT PICTURES™

It reminds me a lot of the Ghostbusters remake. Individual scenes are very reminiscent of the original film but the characters and themes are cookie-cutter Hollywood nonsense.

Even the endings are similar: They have to fight a big fanservice monster for no reason, and then they become friends forever.

Thats another thing that pisses me off, it is a cookie cutter hollywood joint pushed out by marketers in board rooms because they can cash in on a name and try to make a franchise out of it.

A horse designed by a committee is a camel.

This movie is a camel.

Just got back, I fucking loved it, also didn't know Michael Pitt was in it, I'm a big fan of him, surprisingly good film

SHUT UP JEW!!! I AM NOT A SHILL!!!FACT!!!

GO BACK TO TUMBLR YOU NIGGER-LOVING SJW!!! THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING!!!FACT!!!

>It reminds me a lot of the Ghostbusters remake.

No. Just no.

Keep normies out of my anime.

Fuckin' A right. If we got some blood and a better story this would be a masterpiece

You're okay, Creepy.

I'M BETTER THAN OKAY!!! I'M KINO IN HUMAN FORM!!!FACT!!!

Morons will complain that it's too much like the original and other shitheads will complain that it's too fare removed from the material. Could it have been better, sure, but I was reasonably entertained.

I thought so too.

Did I say it was perfect? No. But the bullshit being thrown at it is, like Iron Fist, because of SJW cocksuckers who need a target to make themselves feel noble. They're scum and the left wing equivalent of the Alt-right which is why they push away moderates and why Clinton lost to Trump. The middle class doesn't give a fuck about identity politics.

If the Wachowski's had made this and Motoko had been a man whose brain was placed in a female body the SJW's would be creaming themselves over it and you all fucking know it.

They're fucking idiots who have to start shit over something that offends their delicate sensibilities whether it be this movie or videogames because that's what's really important, right?!?!!!FACT!!!

The Ghostbusters remake was a case of the SJW's basically trying to guilt people into seeing corporate product disguised as feminism and labelling anyone who refused to see it a sexist woman hating rapist!

>dude
Fuck off queer

I see I have clones here!!!FACT!!!

Certain types of people deeply invested into that Ghostbusters movie being a symbol and Important for Feminism and just couldn't change course when the movie ended up being shit (for reasons that had nothing to do with it starring women)

If anything this movie is the opposite. Whole lotta people eagerly painted a bullseye on this one for identity politics reasons and are invested in seeing it falter.

Thank you. I think the story was fine but the movie needed a little bit more of the ethereal feeling that Oshii brought to the anime and it didn't get there because of the fast pace.

Hey creepy you're from aintitcool. Welcome to best board.

You are 100% correct. SJW's want it to fail so they can say "HA, SEE, IT FAILED BECAUSE IT WAS RACIST".

They did the same thing with Gods of Egypt last year. Fucking retards complaining that a movie about Gods with gold blood and giant fire breathing snakes was racist because the casting wasn't ethnically authentic to the period it was set it.

When it bombed they cheered and declared it as a sign that the public supported their fanatical dogma of enforced diversity at all costs. When Ghostbusters bombed they quietly slithered away and now pretend the movie doesn't exist for the opposite reason.

So now they want GITS to tank so they can crow about it when they didn't give a fucking shit about it until they realized they could use it for their agenda which is what this is really about. A 150 million dollar movie starring arguably one of the worlds biggest actresses is a nice target for them to draw attention to themselves.

Indeed. I can feel the love. youtu.be/NNC0kIzM1Fo

Do you really think only fucking feminists and SJW fags hate this film?
Your head is full of shit.

>forcing yourself to like bad movies to fight of some imagined group of bad guys

PATHETIC.

>The Ghostbusters remake was a case of the SJW's basically trying to guilt people into seeing corporate product disguised as feminism

This is literally the same thing except they fucked the sjw pandering ny hiring ScarJew.

I'm gay

shill #147819

You're only defending it for political reasons OP, it was terrible.

Was the spider tank scene any good?

Thats really the only part I have interest in seeing from the original animated movie

I've seen it and absolutely loved it.

Batou was my fav part and I loved how close that actor was to the anime Batou of his care of dogs.

>That scene when he gets his eye transplants
>"Can you feed the dogs for me. I don't want to scare them".
;_;

Well to make it short: yes her body does get all muscular when she is pulling the tank's roof and she loses limb.

I take them seriously.

I cannot believe SJW's dont appreciate the movie's plot twist which to me was very smart about getting around the whitewashing.

Not to mention that Motoko looks fucking white in the 1995 movie.

Seriously the 1995 movie's Motoko resembles that woman's face from Man of Steel (hence why anons keep mentioning that they shouda cast her in the role).

>The script is garbage, has a million plot holes
Wait wait what?? Not OP but I seriously have no idea what you mean by plot holes.

>Movie's pacing
If you think this movie had bad pacing, watch the 1995 one

Dude I saw a clip of Iron Fist and the camerawork and cinematography, editing was absolute. Complete opposite when it comes to GisT.

GisT actually looks like it was made very dedicated and doesnt resemble a tv show feel. I still think the only part that looked a bit amauerish was Scarjo meeting that full human and going in her shed thing. I still think they shouda chosen a better background to film the scene instead of with a shed like background but oh well.

What's funny is that this movie literally had no action

>Opening window smashing scene as Scarjo kills 5 or so guys and shoots a cyborg
>Club scene where Scarjo kills a guy and Batou has a small shoot out
>Street scene shoot out as Scarjo chases brain hacked garbageman
>Scarjo running thru corridors and killing 2 people
>Daisuke carpark scene
>Spider tank scene
That is basically is and all up these scenes are 10 minute max. Rest was dialogue driven.

>Hey guys lets stick it to those darn sjws
>worth the money

You think we're fucking stupid?

I am guessing you havent even seen the movie. Believe me if you liked Blade Runner you will like this

Filtered.
The movie is decent btw. Not kino by any means, but good.

My shill sense is tingling.

I liked it.

>WAAA YOU MUST BE A SHILL FOR LIKING A MOVIE

No you're a shill because you sound like a marketer not a real person.

A shame they cut a lot out of Batou walking in club scene

Out of the following:

Ghost in the Shell
Rogue One
Beauty and the Beast
Kong: Skull Island

which is the best movie?

GITS by far compared to that trash.

Holy shit is the director really that incompetent?
I can see like 3 camera guys in that shot.

Is this all actually in the film? If it is, then that's awesome. Gabriel and Batou are my favourite characters and if this is all real, I may see this after all. Batou from the series (Stand Alone Complex, I don't know if you meant Arise) is my favourite incarnation of him aside from Innocence, and I didn't like that his being a dog guy didn't seem to carry over to that continuity.

I recognise the actor that portrays him, too. I don't know his name, but he played Pontius Pilate in the recent remake of Ben-Hur, was in one of the Borgias series, and starred in a Danish film wherein his ship gets hijacked by some Somalianniggers. Damn, that one was so fucked up, famiglia. I think it's simply titled "A Hijacking". Anyways, I like dogs and Batou, in case you hadn't yet noticed.

They did a good job with Batou he even looks away when the major is striping out of a wet suit (I remember something about him being modest), is a bit quirky and can be hotheaded. He does meet up with gabriel and starts taking care of him.

>Movie dives to new lows on rt.
>Like clockwork Sup Forums goes full contrarian mode and posts start appearing saying how great the film is

Every time

>everyone who agrees with me is right
>everyone who disagrees with me is wrong
>let's all make fun of people with different opinions

Every time

I can't watch Scarlett Johansons horrid pig face and low acting skill anymore.

I know why the same 50 actors are in every movie but it's fucking boring now.

>SJWs hate it!

This shill tactic is getting old.

>nigger
>king of anything

It's a good popcorn film seasoned with cyber punk concepts, and that's enough for me. I don't care much about the mumble jumble philosophical non sense anyway. For fuck'sake, even the manga (the REAL original) has its entertaining and silly moments, why should every adaptation needs to follow the '95 film?

Action shouldn't mean non-stop gunfights for ten minutes like a John Woo film or endless car chases. It's when the antagonist exerts force and the protagonist must resist. People get wrapped up in how much action there is instead of the quality of the scenes and whether they serve the story.

I felt the action in GITS was well handled.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Nice to know, clone shithead.

Yeah, that's right out of the scuba diving scene from the original film, he glances really quickly, then away, while she's changing.
Well, thanks, user. It makes me glad that they kept that part of his character. I'd imagine Oshii was pleased by that nod to him in it, if nothing else about it.

GITS is indeed the best made!!!FACT!!!

youtu.be/6iK-knIOQ38

>An inert, insulting appropriation of what is one of the 20th century's most influential works of pop art.
>Do people even have selves? Are identities and souls just a bunch of clichés spun out by teams of screenwriters? If these questions interest you, do yourself a favor and watch the 1995 original movie.
>Ghost in the Shell is a movie that could have been a clean sweep, but the only elements that work are those that are directly taken from the 1995 and 2004 iterations, and even they are twisted into meaninglessness.

Just a few experts from some top critic reviews

Not SJW shit.

Fuck off shill.

Pilou Asbæk did a good job as Batou. Captured the gruff but warm hearted aspects of the character nicely. I hope the movie does well enough to get at least one sequel.

>which is the best movie?
Ghost in the Shell by far.

Skull Island was just as bad as Jurassic World almost

>Pilou Asbæk did a good job as Batou.
FUCKING THIS. He to me resembled Batou so well

>is a bit quirky and can be hotheaded.
SOMEONE GET THIS HOTTHEAD OUTTA HERE

>Batou didn't shoot first

Once again, not saying it was great, just good but that was enough for me. I was kinda amazed how well they pulled it off. I was expecting a Robocop style disaster. It's not contrarian to genuinely like something if that's how you truly feel. But the SJW's are disingenuous because they really don't care about the movie and are only using it as a target for their social agenda. So I feel obligated to push back that, no, it's not a GREAT movie but a good one that's being unfairly attacked by malcontents.

Yep.

>Movie dives to new lows on rt.
>Like clockwork Sup Forums goes full contrarian mode and posts start appearing saying how great the film is
Hey I loved the movie when the RT score was at 71% before it dropped...

Also Logan is my favorite film of the year and that has a very high score on RT. Ghost in the Shell at the moment is my second fav. Both of these films had good emotion and characters (Although GitS's emotion works better if you have watched the anime first).

Gee! I wonder ((who)) could be behind this!

So you have to watch the superior actual kino before you watched the dumbed down butchered western crap flick

I think i'll pass just watching it altogether

Oh and just want to take a moment to pimp out a movie that's similar to GITS but on the more comedic end.

Cutie Honey (2004) is a movie based upon a 70's manga/anime. It was Directed and co-Scripted by Hideaki (Neon Genesis Evangelion ) Anno who also Co-Directed and Scripted Shin Godzilla. It's about a girl who is turned into a cyborg and fights monsters. It's campy in a sort of cheesecake Power Rangers sort of way, fun and comfy as fuck. Here's the trailer, theme song and music video....
youtu.be/WoLkrtbyAlA
youtu.be/trqh_UfFRZc
youtu.be/kxEcbQKy10Q

They made a more serious sequel called Cutie Honey: Tears (2016) and here's the trailer!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/TGCVNDGJvJA

With props and makeup/costume being as good as it is in 2017, it's weird they couldn't get her hair right. Like it's not a big thing, yet they couldn't seem to do it.

>So you have to watch the superior actual kino before you watched the dumbed down butchered western crap flick
This is not a flick at all. It is dialogue driven with hardly any action. The only thing that makes it "dumb" you could say is that it doesn't have any deep philosophical monologues but then I found the 1995 movie a little boring and this to be better.

>it's weird they couldn't get her hair right
Some scenes her hair was perfect, other scenes you could tell it was a wig

>it doesn't have any deep philosophical monologues but then I found the 1995 movie a little boring and this to be better.
dumbed down butchered western crap flick

>dumbed down butchered western crap flick
The movie is an origin story for Major. Watch it and you will see it isn't like any typical Hollywood movie

I kind of wanna see it for the cyberpunk/ mis en scene flair and nothing else.

Does it do well there?