If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up...

> If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

Was he a war vet?

He was a kid in Burma who had all his tangerines replaced with diamonds.

I don't even get his point. Why is killing some people a part of the plan? Shouldn't it be about saying that he'll kill someone and then killing someone else, ergo going against the plan?

Uh...you don't get to bring Tangerines.

Dead soldiers and gangbangers are a common occurrence.

A dead politician is different.

It doesn't matter what his plan is, it matters who he is, he's the anti-thesis of Bane

It's not a "shock" if a gangster or a soldier is killed

he's saying that we can accept certain deaths as routine. If Aiden Gillen died we'd all freak out but if some cuck in China got eaten by a dragon or something no one would give a shit

Nah, I'd argue that the joker is actually really intelligent

That definitively rules out ever serving in the military

Because death is an implicit part of their profession.

Was the joker retarded?

But nobody cared who he was before put on the 'mask' of Joker, he was a "small guy" so to speak, just one of the myriads, became a big guy though
For Gotham anyway

>do I look like a guy with a plan
>literally has a plan for everything

What did /ourguy/ Nolan mean by this?

If the Joker and Bane met what would happen?

when were you when gangbanger dies?
i was at home eating orange the size of tangerine
when phone wring
'it's all part of the plan'
'no'

Hold the fucking phone, was Bane getting captured and crashing that plane part of Joker's plan?

>You're a big guy
>I'M DA JOKAH BABY
>For you

samefrogging

What if Bane is just buff Joker?

woah man mind blown

joker was originally supposed to be in TDKR in the court scene instead of scarecrow

>crashing a plane
>all it takes is a little push

B R A V O

being chinese isn't a profession

This movie is kino.

No capeshit has ever come close.

Wtf? Tom Hardy is Heath Ledger??

WHERE WAS HE

Interesting, were they planning on using Bane from the get go?

Only for that scene?

I like to imagine that TDKR would've been a completely different movie if Ledger hadn't died.

I read somewhere, maybe the script, that Joker was locked up in Arkham. They set everyone free but the Joker. Hell, I think I've seen some comic panels of that.