I am the only Cerseifag here? fuck this shit she have to win

I am the only Cerseifag here? fuck this shit she have to win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tk1qgHnPpVc
slatestarcodex.com/2017/03/16/book-review-seeing-like-a-state/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's an example for sisters everywhere.

But in all seriousness we can't let this lady get the wildfire codes.

0 chance she wins
endgame is dany and jon vs walkers

Season 7:

She gets wrecked by Dany and her plot armor
Euron btfo entire Sand Snek and Tyrell and Yara Greyjoy fleets somehow

Cersei allies with Euron

Jon and crew bring a wight to King's Landing to prove the existence of the WW to Cersei
She pretends to promise to help them but really she intends on letting them die

She has a miscarriage
(for some reason idk D&D are weird)

YASSSS QUEEN SLAAYYYY

>She has a miscarriage

What's the over-under on number of Cersei sex scenes? 2?

There's a rumor that Based Euron asks Jaime if she likes a finger up her butthole or something. It's unclear in the spoilers if the miscarriage is Jaime's or Euron's

>if she likes a finger up her butthole

...Well? Does she?

im literally. shaking. why is it only the women who are forced to miscarriage

>every major character is a woman or a man subservient to a woman

dropped this feminist garbage so fast so hard

youtube.com/watch?v=tk1qgHnPpVc

shut the hell up ,_,

>filename

why do these trailers always have some gay indie song playing in the background? at least make it sound epic. oh and this looks like shit btw, cersei and dany are boring as fuck, jon is a cuck.

Former insider at kings landing here. things are not looking good for cersei...

Fuck you OP, the Night King is the real hero. He deserves to win over Miss Drunk-Whore McDeadkids.

All memeing aside, what's his tax policy?

I don't particularly like Cersei but I wish she could win so Qyburn could go on with his experiments. Qyburn is the only character I still care about.

It's amazing how he seems like a nice guy even when he's getting children to stab a dude

Pycelle was so fucking old, about to die anyway.

That hardly counts as murder, more euthanasia.

uhh, guys?

Is it just me, or is that a giants nose?

Wun Wun pls

I started watching GoT and expected to be informed about tax policies alot, but honestly I haven't heard much of it.

Tommen could've been a good king with some good counsel, and without Cersei shitting in everyones stew.

If they're going for semi-realistic fuedalism, even magical demons are probably really inefficiently organized and haphazardly taxed.

See slatestarcodex.com/2017/03/16/book-review-seeing-like-a-state/

Was kinda hoping for some of MIshas followers to bond with the dragons.
Like Jorah riding one.

Liked Tyrion acting with them.

>brother was a psychopath
>sister got assassinated
>had to be king before his balls dropped
>hot wife got blown up by Cersei
Tommen had a hard life

He also had a very generous proposal for cutting brothel taxes.

So who will join the dragon queen?

Tyrells and Dorne for vengance?
Bronn I guess

What's happened in the stormlands?

Femanon here. Used to love this show and almost dropped it hard but picked it up again.

Cersei is the best portrayal of a female character. Bar-none. She's strong, independent and a manipulative mastermind who knows how to play the Game of Thrones like a pro. As someone who likes to self-insert into her character since I'm a total mean bitch like her, I find it stupid and meaningless the way they mistreated her in the show. Putting one of the strongest female characters into a position where she has to face humiliation and drink dirty floor water really shows how sexist and anti-feminist the show creators are. Just look at how they treated the sand snakes. They set them up as strong, pro-feminist characters with qualities setting them apart from the sheep, but in the next episode they are revealed to be submissive 10/10's here-are-the-tits-for-all-the-man-pigs-watching-the-show. Not saying that sand snakes were the best characters since I think Cersei is the by far the best feminist-friendly character in any tv show to date, but the way the creators treat female characters like pieces of meat or submissive and humiliating roles really shows the black ooze lurking in their sexist little heats.

I'm glad that the writers finally listened up and put Cersei back in power as she totatlly deserves it for all the hardship they put her in the show. She's the only one that can rule King's Landing rightfully and justly.

Stannis baratheon will sit on the iron throne, screenshot this

>people are this delusional about Cersei

Every "hardship" she's had to endure was entirely of her own making. She allowed the faith militant to be created just so she can avoid paying back their debt. She made up lies about the Tyrells to get them arrested. She then gets arrested for everything else she's done (murdering Robert, incest, adultery and more). She's all up just been a manipulative whore just to gain power. I can't think of someone who deserves the throne LESS than Cersei.

Cersei, Dany, Sand Snakes and Sansa will all ally up. Jon won't survive the climax because 'All men must die ;)'

Council of Five Queens will see Westeros into a new era of prosperity.

Not gonna read all those words, brotherfucker.

(you)

Me too
I want the liberals and degenerate race mixing danny fags to cry

If they want this show to be immortalized ans be talked about for years they should let Darth Cersi win

E Y E O F M A C U M B E R

C O N F I R M E D

*Hot wife who took his virginity and taught him to fuck
Seeing the girl who took it from you go is hard

She was more than that, she was basically his replacement mommy, when Cersei never showed her love