Theater experiences

Some of the best threads on tv. Share yours.

At the end of The Killing Joke when it went dead silent everyone just clapped. And I never saw that happen before so it was kinda cool. Then RLM made fun of it and I decided it was lame.

I thought it was okay desu. Not great but it was alright

During my first showing of Rogue one some fat autist with spiked hair, probably about 22 years old and his ugly ass girlfriend sat in front of me. Anytime something cool would happen in the movie this faggot would say some shit like "woah" and like stick his arms up in the air.

When Jyn and Mexican Kyle Kataran died hugging on the beach he was all "awwww"

And he completely fucking ruined the darth Vader scene by saying like room-volume "WOAH DUDE"

He would also pepper some farts throughout the movie and then giggle about it

Did you at least get some sniff of his braps?

Yes....,,..very pungent..,,...hint of jalaapenos...,,,my quite lovely.....

Theater was empty during Jack Reacher 2 so I did the sonic the hedgehog/Naruto run around the theater like the tismo I am. Movie was kinda shet though.

Saw Fun with dick and Jane with a friend in 8th grade. It was boring as fuck and at some point I saw him flip a Mike and ike up into the air, catch it, and slap it on the top of his hand like a coin.

When I went to Batman vs Superman some mom reserved two dozen seats for her kids birthday party. Said kid must have been turning 8 or 9.
Luckily the kids weren't absolute shit, but it was still Batman vs Superman

Best friend and I went to see Beerfest opening weekend, like the 11:30pm showing. We managed to sneak in a 6-pack and wondered if anyone would notice if we opened them. Got in the theater and there were maybe 15 people tops including us.
Right as the movie started, we were about to crack open one then we heard like 3-4 beer cans open at the same time from different spots, not just the same group. There was a dead silence for a moment then someone said, "That's why I love the night showing!" and cracked open another one. Everyone busted out laughing.
To this day best experience and I don't think anything will top it.

Went to see green room with my best friend in the theater and there was one other guy there about three rows behind and all the way to the right.
My friend got really loud throughout and was making stupid jokes to try and prove he wasn't scared.
When the guy asked him to be quiet he was quiet for the last 1/3rd but yelled fuck you upon leaving.
I don't go to that theater anymore.

That's just embarrassing. But you should have been the one to tell your friend to shut his mouth

my friend and I drove 2 hours to the only theater in my state that was showing Chi-Raq
we were the only two people there, so we got really comfortable
decent movie

>sitting in my sear, comfy seeing godzilla
>guy behind me has his shoes off, literally bare foul smelling feet propped up on each side of my head
>immediately ask him to please put his feet down
>just makes a Pfft sound
>absolutely disgusted
>right at the scene where gojira does the huge roar, turn to his left foot and deeply smell the toes/start licking from heal to toe and in between toes
>guy yells WHAT THE FUCK and runs out of theater
>half theater is now looking at me
>extremely embarrassed, my mind and body kind of go on autopilot and I start rocking the chair back and forth as hard as I can while grunting and snorting
>movie is over and I leave

Beauty and the beast opening night, everyone pours in and settles down in their reserved seats and the movie starts. We're all watching as the prince turns into a beast and whatnot. Then about 8 middle school age kids walk in and they all feel the need to shine their flashlights walking upstairs to the top row then they take about five whole minutes arguing about who is gonna sit next to whom. However none of them decide to turn off their lights until they all sit down. Almost ruined the film desu. luckily best Emma made me believe in love again.

>Went in 30 mins late to B&Beast.
>Sat by girls.
>They giggle.
>I went for it and held the hand of the girl beside me
>We lock fingers
>Fug dis is goin gud
>she put our hands on her thigh, arm tired of being on armrest.
>I let go, now holding thigh.
>fingers go in little circles
>I go higher
>my cock hard
>higher
>precum staining my jeans
>she's taking these little half second breathes, her leg is getting warm, goosebumps
>i put her hand over my wee dick
>nervously squeezing through jeans. Inexperienced as fuck
>dick twitches
>i unzip, pull my shirt over dick
>she's holding it, that's it, my precum going crazy
>Im rubbing pusy through shorts
>movie ends after i cum in shirt and she goes back to sitting normally, to watch movie
>lights on
>oh fug i fucked up

When you and a bunch of strangers are laughing at how unintentionally bad a movie is feels magical.

Life imitates kino sometimes, user. We just have to appreciate those moments and share them like you just did. I appreciate your story :)

Did you know this girl?

I went to see lady in the water with my best friend chris and two other girls, I don't remember her name but we called one of them the grape ape because she looked simian and the other one we called woodswoman because that's what she looked like. Halfway through the shitfilm o started holding hands with the ape because 13 year old penis. I think we made out but I don't remember. I felt bad after cuz she was ugly and also I had a gf at the time.

Please tell me she was over 18.

>he didn't simply yell "cheers"

She was a freshmen when I was a senior 3 years ago.
I remembered her face. I hope so.

What do theatre experiences have to do with television and film?

......really, user?

Who's this qt?

>go to Furious 7 with two of my friends
>did it to ironically commemorate Paul Walker
>dudebro and his friends next to us kept saying ''bruh'' at each action scene
>unsure if they were unironically or ironically impressed throughout the entire movie

Kubra Kapan. If I remember correctly this is the only good picture of her :(

>if I keep saying ironic enough it loses all meaning

Went to Fantastic Beasts dressed up as mad eye moody and everyone had a great time, the people cosplaying slytherins in front of us whipped out their dicks and masturbated every time there was a closeup of redmayne's dsl.

Bump

Holy fucking kek

Snakes on a Plane opening night in a ghetto-ass theater on the South side of Chicago. I'm pretty sure I was the only person in the theater who wasn't black.

It was everything you imagine it would be. Easily the most fun I've ever had in a theater.

I would have kicked your friend's ass desu senpai

>watching jurassic park
>shit pants
>woman behind says "something smells like cheese"

Haha, what a story Mark

Comfiest stories ITT, congrats las

>got tickets to midnight opening night screening of Star Wars TFA
>really hyped
>first star wars movie coming out when I really appreciate them
>remember all the pictures of people dressed up in line for ROTJ
>realise it is time for my generation to have their star wars experience
>can't wait to mix it up with all the other nerds in their homemade costumes, shooting the shit with Jedi and Stormtroopers alike
>buy >£300 x-Wing pilot costume on eBay. Lots of bits to assemble especially on chest panel/flak jacket
>the night is here. Walk down to the cinema in full costume with my bros. get some beers. They are in civvies, but soon they'll be the ones who look like idiots when everyone is in full costume
>walk into the cinema. Everyone is wearing normal clothes. A few are wearing Star Wars t shirts but that's it
>try to act normal like I'm dressed casually
>someone says 'rogue one standing by' so I shoot back 'rogue two standing by'
>a couple of people want to try on my helmet
>get tickets and go to our seats
>watch the opening scene in costume then take it off cos it's too hot
Whole experience was a massive anticlimax desu

Same thing happened to me. Fucking star wars nerds ruin everything.

Bamp