TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIII

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdzPT8kmlhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Based ron

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ahhhh yes i love a good fresh meme first thing in the morning to go with my cigarette and black coffee if only this was actually reddit i would give this OP an upvote and some gold karma alas this is but Sup Forums and i all i can do is offer you this sarcastic and nuanced post to show my disdain for such faggotry that you have presented to us along with an anime reaction image to make sure that i fit in here on Sup Forums since Sup Forums is an anime website after all

he stole everything from her

rip in piece Vancouver

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>kijikita's no.7
>is actually no.8
wew lad

but she's not talking about n°8, actually

WHERE IS MY TSUNAMI WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA

Welcome to American sensationalism news

> the depredation of Deportivo

I remember when he used to score

youtube.com/watch?v=AdzPT8kmlhA

I don't see what's wrong with this
he's just checking the wound using the front camera

Checking his wound? It's not like half of his head is missing. He clearly thing of his muslim boyfriend who distaste scars

Are you fucking retard? Checking the wound is the most common thing people will do. Whether the wound is deep or small, have foreign object or not, whether it need an immediate treatments or not, all of this is important.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I held my breath while holding the E key, beat me if ya can lads.

No you wrap a bandage round it and get on with the game.

つうううううううう

What would his career look like without the easy tap-ins and penalties?

Look at that mutant adams apple near the end. Isn't that a sign of using PEDs?

the guys got an extra hole in his face but hes still not allowed to look in a mirror

He'd have less goals. I don't know what point you're trying to make.

Yer da

The 7 in question is this womanlet who faked an injury to set up a quick free kick.

First of all, *fewer

Secondly, his career wouldn't even be worth mentioning with fewer goals because goals are the literal only thing that matter to statbabby penaldo fans that do not even watch his games.

Busquets-chan a cute!

When somebody says nº7 is usually for winger.A 10 is a offensive middfield,a 8 is a center midfielder and a 9 is a striker

What do you do when you're not being triggered by CR7, NewEngland-kun?

Why do elite players avoid number 11? I can think of modern greats for all numbers except 11.

Klose