"Do you still live with your parents user?"

>"Do you still live with your parents user?"

Is there anything more embarrassing than answering this question? It's like asking if I'm a virgin.

Other urls found in this thread:

forces.ca/en/centres/findarecruiter-110
metroroommates.com/state_rentals/canada_rentals.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Resist capitalism

It's a propaganda of landlords urging people to live alone.

But I'm starting to wonder if they're right

then stop being a manchild and move out if you're embarassed

I dont make enough money to do that though. I make $2500 Canadian dollars before taxes per month.

On the one hand I feel cucked by living with my parents. But on the other Id feel cucked by starving.

do you plan on making that your whole life?

No, but I don't really have a set plan to follow that will get me to a better place. I hate my current life but when it comes down to it I simply don't have the strength to pursue what my own intuition tells me.

I feel cuckolded every single day but somehow I just stay with it.

then make a plan.

I don't know how

Do Peterson's self authoring program.
Ask on /fit/ for the pastebin if you can't spare 10$

That lying jew is a conartist and a charlatan. I don't want to hear a word from him.

>Is there anything more embarrassing than answering this question?

If you're going to school it's okay, I know plenty of people in their mid-20s who still live at home.

cool autism
have fun living with mommy until you're 30 faggot

I'm wagecucking.

japanon got it right

stahp jewing ppl

Understandable at least, are you able to move to somewhere more affordable? Maybe get a few people together and rent a place?

>live at home
Where else would you live, a hotel?

No. I make too little money to do anything. Im having trouble even justifying this lifestyle.

>2500 cad /mo
>cant rent cheap appartmen
Kys

You just isn't helpful for MARKET,which works perfectly,I mean,look at this nigg-noggs in Africa and chinks in asia:their stupid-ass communism cannot defeat the MARKET.

MARKET is the wisest and most logical thing in universe ,the only thing that treats everyone equally,no matter their ancestors.

MARKET have spoken : fuck you.

Oh right on, can you afford to enter any sort of training program or 2 year college course?

When Americans say "home" they mean their parents' house where they grew up. I always fouf it really weird how their own apartments aren't homes to them.

Dorms in university

Yes correct. Taxes cuck like $300 of that so $2200/month.

Now lowest cost apartment is AT LEAST $1000/month. Now car and related costs, food and it's easy to see how there's not much to live off of.

What the fuck are you talking about? What does that even mean?

I make $60k a year in NYC and I still live at home

"Home" in the context of "still live at home" means your parents' house my man

>lowest apartment rent is atleast 1000$ a month

AAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

That problem is in YOU.

MARKET distributes wealth equally,especially for those,who needs it most.

If you don't have money to buy yourself a house,you are basically useless for the MARKET.

That's retarded.

So what's the problem? Minus rent leaves you 1200 for everything else. Ditch the car and now you can say you live in your own place with 1200 in your pocket for whatever you want.

Oh wait now your going to say you need the car? Bitch please, make sacrifices.

That's retarded. A car is necessary pretty much everywhere in Canada.

With public transport you just pay for bus pass to cuck your time and enjoyment. And how exactly am I suppose to invest any money like that? It's truly cucked.

Isn't University very cheap in Canada?

No it isn't, lots of people take transit, they adjust their lives according to their circumstances. You don't need a car, you do need food and shelter though.

Plus a cheap ass car and insurance with gas shouldn't cost you more then 400 a month, leaving you with 800 to spend on whatever the fuck you want.

If over $7000/yr tuition (more for some programs) is considered cheap then yes it's cheap in my province

Join the Canadian Armed Forces, you guys don't do shit anyways

is there Canadian custom that when your parents die finally, you sell out their home and leave town?

Most of my friends live at home and they have gfs. Were all 23/24. OP is a fucking faggot as per usual.

60k is nothing in NYC
you can make 100k and still feel like meh

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
please kill yourself or go to or

>whatever you want
- $300 for food.
-$40 for cellphone bill
- $x for prescription drugs or dental care

Now I have $500, after spending some of it I have maybe a few hundred to save. Brilliant.

Face it fucking normie I dont have enough to move out

Dude there's shitty to non existent transit in the vast majority of Canada

Yeah sure they do. Your parents watch and masturbate as they're having sex with their girlfriends right next door too right?

The fuck are you talking about?

Are you one of those people that equate NYC to down town Manhattan?

>What are you doing for work these days user?

>Whining post
>leaf flag
Always

Try reddit maybe, might be more suited for your speed

where do they have sex with their gfs? on the back of their trucks?

>Now I have $500, after spending some of it I have maybe a few hundred to save. Brilliant.

And that's not good enough for you? Jesus Christ, user.

That ones bad too. I always look down at the ground when the topic of my job comes up because even the lowliest normie looks down on me for my pathetic unskilled labour.

Stop obsessing about things being "cucked" for starters. Move to a big city and attend university and take the bus like everyone else, get a place that's meant for students. If you're not sure what you want to do in life study fucking latin or whatever until you figure it out. University is basically free in Canada and if it's anything like my country you have basically no social mobility without an education.

Get educated, it's literally life on easy mode in your twenties.

then you must live in yonkers or something

I'm 100% sure this is the same Canadian poster that every single day makes a thread about how he is "behind" in life or whatever, and compares himself to people already getting married and buying house when they're like 26

You really think you can't live off 60k?

Also Yonkers technically isn't NYC

And here I am living with neet bucks and still got enough money for my needs. Must be shit being wagecuck.

No that isn't shit in any first world country.

If you break your leg or get fired or something you're literally going to be homeless.

Sure normie. Let me pull thousands upon thousands of dollars out of my pocket for university.

>university is basically free in canada
WHY do you fucking retards keep saying this shit?

I don't get it. Can u please Google it????

www.macleans.ca/education/what-does-a-university-education-cost-in-canada

Picture related u fucking fag normies

To determine the real price of an education in Canada,Maclean’sundertook a first-ever survey of 23,384 undergraduate students to find out how they spend their money—and how they saved for an education. We found the average cost of a year of post-secondary education in Canada is $19,498.75. But for some students, the amount is significantly higher.

>living at home
>being a virgin as an adult

lel

At home or at their gfs place. Were not Muslims you fucking guy, our parents don't care it we get laid. In fact my parents are most concerned by the fact that I don't.

Then stay in your hole and cry, you faggot. I'm out.

Answer me this:

Are you the same Canadian poster that makes these similar threads almost everyday?

I'VE FUCKING TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES, JOIN THE FUCKING ARMED FORCES. JOIN THE FUCKING CANADIAN AIR FORCE YOU DUMB FAGGOT.

What else did you offer me retard? You said something was entirely incorrect and now you're "out"?

Wow thanks so much for the useful help normie. Really gave great useful + actionable advice.

I live with a friend at a small house near university, we pay just 200$

Kek! Based welfare state

you clearly are able to, but instead of growing up you decide to be a little bitch.

Clearly im not if you're able to read

Are you the same guy who makes these threads every day and complains about his shitty life? Please stop.

Lol, so you have a car, place to live, food to eat and 460 bucks for whatever you want and you want more without putting in the effort?

Quit your whining you lil bitch.

Don't forget that's he's "too old" for University when he is only like 23

>A car is necessary

"first world problems".... Harro everynyan!

>calling someone a normie as an argument

lmao

I'll stop when a normie can step up and actually give me useful advice.

Eat shit normie its not enough

I put in the effort but it's not rewarding in this capitalist shithole

Yes it is retard.

How to get to work? How to get anywhere? Sorry I cant walk in the winter or take buses that dont exist(as if they dont cost money)

forces.ca/en/centres/findarecruiter-110

>just join the army bro
I swear it's as if you normies are produced in the same factory

>OT thread like this gets this many replies

fuck this retarded board

Tell me why you couldn't join

REEEEE lmao

take charge of your life you lazy bastard

Because they only accept the perfect little normie drones

metroroommates.com/state_rentals/canada_rentals.asp

living with parents doesn't feel as embarrassing here, but I'm close to 24 and definitely don't want to be much older than 25 still living with them

Yep, a meme response

Privates in the Canadian Armed forces get paid $3000 a month before taxes, and if it's anything like the US Armed Forces you'll be promoted within a few months and with that a pay raise.

You don't actually want solutions right? You just enjoy making these threads

>where do you work
>oh well are you trying to find a job somewhere
>do you have a car
>oh are you looking for a car
>so are you in school then
>oh so what are you doing with your life
Every time I go through the same routine, just like this. Make it stop.

>Just move out bro
>just move out man u have enough money
>dude just move out you can afford it

Sure normies.

So why not join the Armed Forces?

You won't have to worry about rent or food, and it pays better than your retail job.

Do they accept people with an autism diagnosis?

clearly you're not grown up either

They make u pay that shit man

Please just stop giving me these typical Norman platitudes

Just don't tell them. Your medical records are private, they won't find out.
They make you pay for your uniform twice a year, and food every month. You don't pay rent, you don't pay for transportation, you don't pay for education.

Please stop making excuses

Only reason I'd care is because girls tend to look down on it, but I'm not getting laid anyways so what does it matter?I'm not trying to look cool for anyone. So now I'm just saving my money.

Fuck u normie you don't know what it's like to be me

This is a stupid idea

"if you don't like your life, just join the military"

Most people with it can't really hide that there's something wrong/off about them for long unfortunately.

Why? He has a decent suggestion it could probably be a good change of pace for me and seems like a better career than what im doing now.

Have you even read this thread? There are so many other options available, military is just one of them. And the reason I bring up the military is because he's really complaining about the lack of money, and the high cost of rent, which in his case the Canadian military pays well; it solves his problem

And yes, if you don't like your life you should try and change it

It's not like they give you a psychological analysis

Joining the army and getting paid while gaining training and experience is by far more productive then bitching on a Cambodian cow milking board.

but people who dismiss it don't actually want help. They just want sympathy and love the attention it gives them.

Okay let's say I apply and start going through the process and happen to get accepted. What normie will become my friend and help me through the hard times?

I won't have Sup Forums there to help me, my only friends

I'm just saying when I graduated high school one of my only options was military and I busted my fucking ass doing everything I could so I didn't have to go that route. Now I'm doing okay for myself, and glad I did. In fact if you wanted something that gives you free rent and food I would get my TWIC card and apply to a union merchant marine.

You'll make friends, you're practically forced to.

Also do you really think you are the only autist there? Especially if you join the Air Force and get into one of the computer related fields; do you think type-A personalities join the Air Force to work on computers?

Well good for you, I'm glad it worked out. But user here has an issue and he doesn't think any of the other dozen solutions will work for him which is why I'm shilling the Canadian Air Force to him.

I'm not autistic I interact with normies well I just don't like them because my brain is too superior for them.

I feel drained after spending a day dealing with normies and their inferiority

Even when you have an autistic breakdown from stress? Also I've never been particularly athletic, even compared to other [spoiler]women [/spoiler].

No matter where you go or what career you're in, you will deal with normies.

Are you the same person?

Either way, the only way to get dropped out of boot camp is refusing to train (Failure to adapt), or doing something really bad like assaulting someone. If you're a woman the standards are pretty low, it's likely your recruiter would have PT sessions to get you up to speed.