Hi how are you?

Hi how are you?
I'm okay

I see you've gained 30 pounds since posting here.

Who happens to be your enabler?

Other urls found in this thread:

tlcgo.com/my-600-lb-life/steven-justins-story-part-1/
search.proquest.com/openview/fd8497a5e62862489978243c067fb95c/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=49226
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHA WAGEKEKS

PAY FOR MY MEDICAL RV SO I CAN BREAK ITS TITANIUM BED

Looking a bit chubby yourself doc

>tfw i have gained just about 30 lbs in the past year, most of which was spent posting here

it's all the bagels and fast food that you eat when you suddenly find yourself very poor. i did this to myself.

>tfw gained 130lbs since posting here
Gotta love antidepressants

quit chewin like a caahw

>Who happens to be your enabler?
I have two enablers who don't know about each other. I get the meal from one and then from another.

Holy shit. I just saw Dr. Now put a patient in a medically induced coma.

>sit around all day
>try not to eat
>eat anyways

Remeron?

Are you also on antipsychotics such as Risperdal or Seroquel?

We're his enablers. By watching his show we provide him with the money that lets him moderately overeat.

Im afraid I cant approve you for weight loss surgery until you prove you're willing to commit to being healthy.

i weigh less than i did back in highschool, and i was skinny in highschool

N O

Who did Dr Now vote for?

The scenes of him crying like a bitch and begging for another chance when Dr. Now kicked him out of the hospital for abusing the staff were hilarious

Trump, because he wants obamacare repealed so he never has to see his fat rural and suburban retard patients again after they lose their insurance.

is there a link yet?
no website ive gone to has any

Dr. Now.

>I need you to collectively lose 50 billion pounds by the end of the month.

>poor
>eating fast food

Quit fucking around. Drink only water, eat cheap meals like oatmeal and eggs. Really it's like 10mins of prep/cooking for an egg and you can flip the kettle on for the oatmeal while you do that. Less than $2

Some anons in an earlier thread said this link works for people, even those outside the US.
I was able to just use the regular TLC website to watch it since I have cable, so I can't confirm.

Link they said worked:

>drinking estrogen laced tap water

thanks a lot retard

I'm sure those sodas and other drinks you buy are filtered 100% to remove the estrogen that's so prevalent in the water

>he wants to lose his job

Anyone got an alternate link for this? The tlc site didn't stream so good for me.

Get rekt Muhammad

Is S05E12 the Assanti episode?? Or is it not available for download yet.

He's 74 years old and rich. It would be retirement at this point.

>Can I have a slice of pizza?

Why didn't he just get 2 pizzas if he wanted some?

Steven is obviously high on painkillers when he's giving the interviews at the beginning of the show.
You can hear it in his voice (much slower, different tone than normal), pinpoint pupils and his inability to keep his eyes open fully.

I almost wonder if the TLC people purposely got him high so he'd give a decent interview.

ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR DINNER HONEY BUNNY?

:)

Because Steven would have eaten all the pizza that was available

Thanks for the link

GAZE INTO THE ABYSS MORTAL

Serious question. Are these 600lb+ people worth more dead, than alive? Honestly, imagine how many bars of soap you could make, with their fat. Surely that would be far more profitable than them "dieting" to hypothetically become "contributing members of society".

Just their pressure being taken off the medical and welfare system would be worth it.

i love how happy he looked the whole episode watching nurses clean him

>doesn't have Alexapure pro

It's probably the most female contact he gets.

That was fucking hilarious.
His dads a fucking cuck.

POO POO PEE PEE, NURSEY HAS TO CHANGE MEEEEEEEEEE

YOURE LATE WAGIE

>mfw I am my own enabler

Hey now, it's more than I've ever had.

It's... afraid.

IT'S AFRAID!

How? A toddler could outrun Steven

He's happy because he's high most of the time he's being cleaned.
He begs for painkillers constantly. He abuses them. The very first thing he says when he sees Dr. Now is he needs painkillers.

He even says his pain is a 9/10 while laughing and joking with people.
If someone is legitimately in 9/10 pain basically all they can do is cry and hope that they lose consciousness. A 9/10 pain, according to the medical charts, is as painful as getting vivisected (serious surgery without anesthesia).

I've been in so much pain that I've attempted suicide and even I wouldn't say it was higher than a 7/10

If being vivisected is only 9/10, what do they consider 10/10?

I had a 90% blockage in the left side of my heart from a blood clot, I had a shower, walked to the sofa, and waited for the ambulance to come get me. 6/10 maybe, this guy is a fuckin addict

I knew Spoony wasn't doing so great but god damn

A 10/10 is the most pain a human being can possibly endure.
Some examples of it would be having all of your skin covered in 3rd degree chemical burns (which hurt far more than a burn from heat).

An example of someone in 10/10 pain would be Hisashi Ouchi, who had all of his skin fall off due to radiation and was kept alive for 80+ days.
There's a picture in the spoiler.

His nerves would've been dead.

R-right?

>ouchi

you're assuming that he feels anything, that he isn't in a coma etc.

Unfortunately, no. He died in the most extreme pain a human being can possibly be in.
He was kept alive for so long (despite having no chance of recovery) so they could study the effects that dose of radiation would have on a human.

>ouchi

His case is pretty well documented. He was conscious for almost the entire time and his pain was so severe no amount of opioids could make him feel better.

Is the Doc, dare I say it, dare I suggest it, dare I mention it, dare I whisper it, dare I write it in a letter and send it to the queen, /our guy/?

Jap doctors kept him alive for experiments after he begged for death. Japs are fucking subhuman and 2 nukes wasnt enough

>eat the same thing every day

What the FUCK is there problem?

That's actually not him, i've spent months trying to find where this picture us from. From a book about him the injuries described make no mention of him losing his left leg and he had some skin grafts on him.

The disturbing part is this picture is not from the accident then where it is from? I can't find a source for it and this is not Hisashi Ouchi,

So who is it?

we need to find where he lives and buy him like 10 pizzas a day. im sure it could be crowdfunded

>lose 70lbs over a year
>gain them back over 2 years
I did the slow and safe 500 deficit ~1lb-ish loss a week.
I'm ready go full proana massive deficit I just want all my clothes to fit again

Look into fasting and intermittent fasting

500 deficit is a meme

I'm 99% certain that is Hisashi Ouchi. Those pictures originated from a japanese research article on radiation.
Those pictures were shown as part of a class I took on biology as an example of the limits of human endurance.

If you can find evidence it's not him, i'd be happy to see it. But from everything I've been able to find, that is him.

search.proquest.com/openview/fd8497a5e62862489978243c067fb95c/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=49226

I believe this was the article they showed us about it, but I don't have full journal access at home to verify it.

Not that I'm defending Assanti at all, but to try and be somewhat fair, I bet it hurts pretty damn badly, physically and mentally, to be over 700lbs. james probably wouldn't have been crying about muh legs if he was as high as steven was

Then why is his leg missing when nothing I've read has ever said anything about that.

my god i don't think i can live with myself anymore

I'm sure it hurts. It absolutely does not hurt as much as he claims it does, though.
He's able to smile and laugh while he says the pain is 9/10. Normally a person cannot smile past a 3/10 or so pain, from my personal experience in pain management and hospitals.

what are some other good episodes besides James K and Assanti?

you're just not fat enough yet, user

It's been a long time since I saw the full article on it. If I remember correctly they had to amputate it either because of necrosis or a major infection

I genuinely believe that he is just a weak willed uber-sensualist who is severely mentally ill and the only thing he has the willpower to do is binge eat/indulge and bully people into helping him binge eat/indulge.

not to mention he probably just generally likes the idea of people serving him like that
it's entirely possible he could be a pathetic kind of sociopath in it solely for attention and coping with the hunger through opiates

His dad can't be that sad if Steven were to die. His other son seems a lot more respectful, with a lot more potential to lose weight. Steven is a fucking monster and a lost cause.

People always exaggerate their pain on a 1-10 scale, it's actually kind of annoying. I was watching one of Vsauce's videos and he had set up this whole trick where he got "patients" to come test a new machine that was supposed to burn something away i can't remember, but it was completely fake, it was literally just a laser pointer attached to a device. Placebo effect made them, or maybe just retardation, made them think they were feeling some pain. When asked on a 1-10 scale some people were saying a 7 or 8. Fucking retarded. People actually give a number of pain on the level of being tortured.

If this show actually cared about helping people they'd get a paychiatrist instead of some asshole doctor to send them on their own and tell them to eat 1200 calories a day (when theyre used to 10k/day at least)

Anyone watching it rn?

His brother is equally a piece of shit user. The fat fuck lives in his dads basement, building RC cars, and MONTHS after the Texas drop off he says "I havent found the time to lose weight". Fact is, Justin uses his brother to justify his own poor choices. Hes the classic "Well at least Im not that guy" syndrome. And hes so damn smug/judgmental of his father caving to Stevens demands. Faggot, you're no better.

It said that Steven used try to eat all the food that was left for them before Justin could get a single bite, I bet that drove Justin to overeating too because he knew he had to eat as much as quickly as he could before his brother stole what was left and left him hungry and he probably developed a unhealthy relationship with food because of it. Like it sounds like he basically ruined his brother. They were apparently both beaten by their mom's bf (I think it was only Steven who said that, so there's probably a good chance he's lying, unless the brother confirmed it, then never mind) but it sounds like he did everything he possibly did to make things even worse for this brother.
He's an absolute piece of shit.

Yes and I want to off this gigantic piece of manipulative shit. The poor father, the poor brother. God damn this faggot.

I think Steven might honestly be too manipulative for actual psychological treatment to work, short of throwing him in a padded cell and feeding him rations through a slot.

The placebo effect can be incredibly strong.
I agree, it's annoying when people in minor amounts of pain exaggerate it. I can understand how people in severe pain can overestimate it, though. Severe pain clouds your thinking a lot and you won't really consider how the scale really applies to pain and just give a number.

Just wait until the apartment move pizza scene, had that been me and my dad, my father would have beaten my ass for such disrespect

It's not like most people have a reference for being tortured

This poor home care woman. She's got infinite patience, bless her.

This. If the worst pain you've ever experienced is a 6/10, then when your in 5/10 pain it going to seem 8/10 to you.

I just got to this scene and now I kind of agree with you.

Metallica should do a song from this guy's perspective

you're probably right. I manipulated my psychiatrists for a few years just to get drugs but, Steven's more far gone than I was

>A 9/10 pain, according to the medical charts, is as painful as getting vivisected (serious surgery without anesthesia).
This isn't true at all.
The 0-10 chart isn't set up like that. There are no preset guidelines. It's interpreted by the patient themselves. The question is, What is your pain level, 0 being nothing, 10 being the worst paint you've ever felt. It varies from individual to individual.
0 No Pain
1–3 Mild Pain (nagging, annoying, interfering little with ADLs)
4–6 Moderate Pain (interferes significantly with ADLs)
7–10 Severe Pain (disabling; unable to perform ADLs)

Two people have a gallbladder attack. Person A describes their pain as a 9, while person B may only rate it a 4. They both have pain, but experience it differently. That's the whole idea in the first place. Getting away from the "You SHOULD feel this way if X is happening." and actually moving toward a patient centered descriptor. Again the reason being no 2 people experience pain the same way.

How can part 2 possibly top this episode? Nothing short of Steven going crouching tiger hidden spaghetti will come close