Even if you support Trump you have to admit that Hillary's response was fucking hilarious

Even if you support Trump you have to admit that Hillary's response was fucking hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLkht1bCvzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0/10 trolling. I predict hundreds of replies.

Fuck off Achmed. Hillary isn't funny because her reptilian brain can't comprehend humor.

Delete your account.

Let's get those (you)s rolling

Nein, geh verrückt zu Reddit.

Investigate the Clinton foundation.

That response was written by one of the hipster millennials Hillary has running her campaign.

Tweets that Hillary writes are signed -H

I don't get it.

>Literally saying DELETE THIS
Kek, how pathetic.

Someone spam his account and tell him to say, "you mean like your emails"

> Not providing a counter argument
> Just a witty childish comment
> 'Lol I'm so witty and smart :)'

This is a grown woman.

it was about as funny as the new ghostbusters........ are you really that scared of your new hate speech laws?

the irony of hillary telling people to delete things is the real funy part of that comment hanns

Even le current year man thinks it was a silly tweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLkht1bCvzw

Yeah, but not the way she intended it.

delete your account nigger

Or "hillary is always read to delete anything that can expose her as crooked"

Pls pol,
>inb4 personal army
Pls i can die happy if he said this and i think you would too

Hillary literally used Sup Forums memes

Sage

An american political candidate promoting censorship and trying to shut down free speech.

Yeah, good move there.

please, she didn't even think of it. it was her millennial meme team of degenerate twitter and facebook users

desu it was kind of out of left field, like when you prepare a fire comeback and just look for the right opportunity to spit it, but you can't wait and pick the next opportunity, whatever it is

/thread

>hillary
>potential president
>gets called out
>NUKE EVERYTHING

Look at the world, everytime a woman gets a little bit of power, everything gets worse.

More "hilarious" posts from yesterday.

I thought it was funny, not "LOOL HILLARY TROLLS TRUMP" funny, but funny.
Trump's Crooked Hillary No! Ad was that funny though.

That makes it worse. Reminds me of the argument ;

> 'no this conversation is over!'

In politics you need a certain wit to out perform your opponent. But this is just childish. Trump is actually calling her out and she just replies with memes and banter that aren't even thought out.

How will debating for her even go?

> 'So Hillary, what about those emails?'
> 'Lol ehm. You have dumb hair.'

> Every one applauds her great comeback

Fuck off Hans. Do something velse while your wife is being fucked by Mohammed

In fact it used to be quite different. Now it's just social media and who can kick the hardest.

Pic related, what it really is.

>refutes nothing
>ad hominem instead

brain dead morons/twitter bots everywhere loved it

i didn't

fuck off, abdul

> Ad Hominem

Not even that. It's just completely unrelated.

Reminder that Hillary is praised for throwing out arguments that don't even make any sense.

Pic related

No I actually understand that one.

> Strawman fallacy combined with 'Do you want to build a snowman' the song from the movie

Imagine getting paid to make such witty tweets for her.

lol, fast!

Fuck off Hans. You're ultimately responsible for last night in France

delete this

No, it was an act of senility, prolly thought thats how deletion works on twitter.

Delete yourself.

If you mean hilarious = retarded and childish. Yes it was.

Stop replying to fucking shill threads. Everyone wonders why Sup Forums has gone downhill so much lately then they go and reply to every single fucking shill sliding thread. Ignore these fucking things.

It's the only funny meme ever from her camp and obviously some millennial intern is responsible. It doesn't compare to our meme factory and our god-emporer's own hyper exploitable speech and personality.

Sup Forums has gone downhill because it's summer. This happens every year on every thread.

>DELETE THIS
Yeah, embarrassingly hilarious. Just waiting for her to tweet "blocked ;)" now.

>not Next Evolution: Incarcerated

Yeah yeah I get where's she's coming from, but Trump's tweet doesn't even contain a strawman.

Deliberately interpreting a random star as a Star of David to associate Trump with antisemitism was a very big strawman though.

But how is a strawman related? False comparison would make sense, a strawman wouldnt.