Euro brainlets think football is a reference to kicking the ball

>Euro brainlets think football is a reference to kicking the ball

You realize that Rugby's full name is Rugby Football right? And that the original game of Football was basically no rules Rugby? Football just meant they played it on foot, instead of on horseback

>Gridiron Football = American football, no other form of football caught on here so we just call it Football
>Association Football = Soccer/Euro Football

Also Britbongs invented the word soccer

learn your own fucking history

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_(word)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude...

why does she wear the mask?

We also invented the entire language you are speaking
You're welcome

Why are eurocucks so fucking retarded, bros?

You are right. we should change the name into Calcio.

They should ban the burka thing. Look at that fucking mess. GTFO now.

So she can get away with anything she wants. I'm sure she threw the paper on the floor, was rude to the woman next to her and farted a few times. Also when she left the tube, she walked into people and didn't let an old man get off first. She sat in that chair when there was old woman waiting to sit in it.

She got confronted for her actions by a workibg class white man for being a mad person. She started shouting muh halal muh discriminations muh religious beliefs and the man got arrested and fined for being a racist islamaphob. When she went home(her free council home) she took off the burka and ate pork and drank cheap cider. She's only a Muslim when she can annoy people and gain an advantage in society. Her front garden is full off shit and the house is falling apart. It's basically going to cost alot of money to repair the damages she has caused but again muh halal so you cannot accuse her of being irresponsible. The coucil got sued for damages and her and her halal solicitor both get 500k in damages. She doesn't but a house with this but gets another house for free and ruins that too. Again, muh halal so it's ok

This would get you arrested in England

this is wrong.
it was called football because in every code of football you needed to kick the ball in order to score.
hence the word "try" in rugby, if you got to the end of the field you got a "try" at kicking the ball in between the posts to score (current day conversion).
try is a legacy term, even though it's not a try, it's the play that gives you the most points.

the first few games that you will find that were called football were actually a lot closer to proper football than any other sport.

not to mention that your """sport""" is retarded in so many ways like calling the scoring thing "touchdown" when nothing has to touch down.

>Also Britbongs invented the word soccer
they also invented literally every word you use, what's your point?

Kys, non-white
>Although the accepted etymology of the word football, or "foot ball", originated in reference to the action of a foot kicking a ball, this may be a false etymology. An alternative explanation has it that the word originally referred to a variety of games in medieval Europe, which were played on foot.[5] These sports were usually played by peasants, as opposed to the horse-riding sports more often enjoyed by aristocrats. In some cases, the word has been applied to games which involved carrying a ball and specifically banned kicking. For example, the English writer William Hone, writing in 1825 or 1826, quotes the social commentator Sir Frederick Morton Eden, regarding a game — which Hone refers to as "Foot-Ball" — played in the parish of Scone, Perthshire:

>The word “soccer,” which is believed to have originated in Britain some 200 years ago, comes from the official name of the sport, “association football.” As other versions of the game evolved to include Rugby Football, it is believed the Brits adopted colloquialisms to distinguish each game.

>no source
>the first game that was called football was in the 1800's
lmao

>The word “soccer,” which is believed to have originated in Britain some 200 years ago
I always said they did invent the word, are you slow or something?

Your posts refuting have no source. The source is the Wikipedia page for the wording, fucking invalid.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_(word)

>no source

The point is, you non-whites get so assmad over the use of the word soccer, when the creators of the sport invented it and used it at a time.

>you non-whites get so assmad over the use of the word soccer
lmao Americans manage to make literally everything about race even when something is clearly not a race issue. Europeans and everyone else that watches football complain about it.

modern football was invented by the Scots, not the English, they just wrote down the laws of the games that the Scots had invented.
picrelated for the race bit.
I couldn't possibly give a flying fuck about what word you use to refer to football, even I don't use the word football, I don't speak english, mongo.

>can refute any of the points
>implying Europeans are white anymore

>can’t refute anything
>posts memes
>keeps arguing about the origins of the words even though he “doesn’t care”
Lmfao. Keep crying bitch nigga.

>speaking English right now and everyday to post on his favorite American website
>uses the Spanish translation of the word football
>the absolute state of Argentinians

>can’t refute anything
what's there to refute?

>posts memes
it's not a meme, your country isn't white and yet you keept trying to make everything about race and telling people who's white and who isn't when you're a mexishitskin lmao

>keeps arguing about the origins of the words even though he “doesn’t care”
I literally never argued about the origin of any word.
I think you might be legitimately retarded.

>speaking English right now and everyday to post on his favorite American website
I've never in my entire life spoken english, I only write in english to shitpost here.

>uses the Spanish translation of the word football
I use one of the Argentine words for football, which isn't even a translation, it's a word that sounds phonetically similar to football, but isn't football.

Holy shit you’re literally retarded

I'm not but I think you might be

>this is wrong.
it was called football because in every code of football you needed to kick the ball in order to score.
>I literally never argued about the origin of any word.
I think you might be legitimately retarded.

When you invent the language, you can choose what things can be called

EASY EASY

>there's only one Argentine in the world
see, I was right, you are retarded

>it wasn’t me
Classic

there are at least 2 Argentines in this thread

no, it was me.

That spic got btfo

how?

>they also invented literally every word you use, what's your point?
>I always said they did invent the word, are you slow or something?
All you making the same argument. Kys.

Muslim women are assholes, can confirm

>the shantyville of Argentina

>ITT Murricans throwing stones from within their glasshouse

>that flag
>that post

Did you feel the need to reply due to OP's picture

Go to bed DeWayne, Scooter or whatever retarded shit your parents decided to burden you for life with.

These posts are exactly why Americans here bring up race. It gets you all so assmad.

>w-we swear w-we’re white

yeah but if you look closer, I never claimed to be of any race, you mongoloids are obsessed with it.

You don't need to claim anything, we know you're a spic

and there you go at it again, thinking that you're gonna trigger me or something.
it's just fascinating how obsessed you are lmao

That’s not even the point. It made you upset regardless.

>w-we swear w-we’re white
>I never claimed to be of any race
>That’s not even the point
mexidumbs are so easy to trigger lmao

No it wouldn't you fucking paki cunt

>get btfo by OP
>cheeky American calls you non-white when you get upset that you were btfo
>get absolutely assblasted and keep insisting you’re not upset and the other person is obsessed
MY SIDES

>inb4 it was the other Argentinian

Wow. That was a ride.