Is this kino?

Is this kino?

Complete shit full of plot holes

>*slams file on desk*
>what the hell is this?!

Post yfw you realized (just now) that the title refers to lawsuits, not the suits they wear.

It's bullshit and you know it!

That's so obvious I thought you were gonna say it was the other way around. Also checked.

Don't post about me or my wife's son on this board ever again

I prefer Sluts

Gay people seem to really like this show, how come?

>professional white men

ugh, could you just not with this shit

GODDAMN IT MIKE

What like?

Guy is supposed to remember every he reads right? That's selectively ignored constantly. I haven't watched since it was new so I forget specifics, but I got so mad I wrote a 3000 word essay on the problems

Whoa!

Harvey!

Suits is pretty good, not great but it's good.

Mike a shit, Lewis is best

has good music on it usually.

Donna is kino.

I think I've stopped watching during season 2? Or something, really oughta pick it up again. But what happened to Donna and her "I screwed up and filed these documents" arc that got the whole firm into trouble?

>protagonist is having a conversation with someone
>conversation is completely unrelated to the protagonist's main problem in the episode
>other character says something
>"WAIT, SAY THAT AGAIN!"
>character repeats themselves
>the thing they said magically gives the protagonist an epiphany
>"YOU'RE A GENIUS. THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
>protagonist runs off without saying another word

EVERY FUCKING EPISODE

I hate Donna, bitch should be in prison

I can't believe i watched 5 seasons of this dogshit

Lawfag here.

Literally the scrubs of the legal field. It is considered pleb tier garbage for the masses amongst us elites.

>Donna
>not Rachel in her pencil skirts
step it up senpai

>elites
you're a nobody sucka

Spotted the triggered pleb. Go back to watching shit Netflix shows with your minimum wage job.

Pleb.

>2017
> Post "Get Out" Society
>Still thinking Becky is attractive

>what the hell are you doing in my office?
>*slams file*
>where'd you get that?
>you know where

>Be able to remember every section and case you read
>Become obsolete when computer software means that ctrl + f means you're absolutely useless

He'd have been better off doing medicine if he just wanted to memorize shit and get paid for it

How do you pluck that shit out in a court room or a deposition, retard?

You dont just spit off cases and sections off the top of your head in a court room. You have to give the judge a copy so he can see wtf you're talkling about.

So that's useless.

Disposition, same applies. I start running my mouth on laws and the opposition (and my team) don't know whether I'm right or not - time to break to go find out whether I was right or wrong, and if right what options we have to mitigate my new information.

There is literally never a moment when being able to pull something from your ass is a benefit because the opposition always gets time to reply.

Fun fact the show was orginally about the jeSUITS rise to power and theological struggles inside the Catholic church.

first season is watchable but then it becomes straight up garbo