It appears our superiority is the cause of some controversy

Millennials will never own a home

Some really just terrible editions lately

hmm

based chinese

sue

did a thing

In here

bf likes to incorporate smegma into our sex. rubbing it on each others bumholes for instance. not sure how i feel about it

da police is raycis

actually
since I have interest in starting a family, I may as well just work part time and live at home

and if my mum tells me to fuck off and get my own place, I can just say that I can't due to twats like herself owning everything and driving up the costs for people

smugly, of course

How come all these language students end up in Brighton?

drinking port
plan to have at least 1 bottle tonight

Heh...
Step aside, step aside
*adjusts tie*

She'll never get the message though. Tried to explain to my parents

got in at 6am, just woke up

now I have to spend the evening apologising to people for last night

mmmm ah yes

why do brits have cereal cafes stocked with american cereals?

The housing crisis is an elaborate fiction created by the construction industry to pressure the government into releasing pristine land for private development.

yelping

raucous post

makes you think

Don't understand why blacks don't just stop doing crimes
Would be in jail a lot less

check the people, every one a hipster wanker.

hipster novelty i suppose.

With house prices getting more and more expensive, what will happen when the average home starts at £200k and wages don't increase. First time buyers will somehow have to get either save up such a deposit that it's impossible or not get a mortgage at all with their £16k jobs. Then all the boomers die and their home are too expensive for anyone to buy.

What happens

Honestly lads, why IS /brit/ so full of left-wing people compared to the rest of Sup Forums?

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
You wouldn't get these posts in /deutsche/, or /fr/, or /polska/, or /lat/, or /v4/, or /balt/

Only in /brit/. The reddit general.

erm poverty forces them to do it you bigot

shoreditch

i don't think most have the mental fortitude to come to that conclusion

>Other

What is that like an alien or a dog or something?

supply will meet demand la like pottery

a lot of them are obvious bait you autistic fuck

it's the biggest general so it's inevitable there are a few lefty shitheads

the scran

mixed race mutts

>What happens
feudalism eventually,in the meantime the wealthy will own all property and the new working class will rent forever. Like germans.

its called effective trolling you dumb dumb i love sue dumb cunt

This is EXACTLY the plan. The middle class was a mistake. Government has been trying to eradicate it since it happened.

remember watching COPS years ago and was always struck by how stupid the black criminals were. their attempts at committing some random crime were so haphazard and unplanned its almost like they WANTED to get arrested

going halfs on a mortgate with my parents

looking in the mirror and I don't recognise the man looking back at me

we'll stop buying houses
we'll all be race mixed and living in favelas

taylor swifts arse is looking nice in her new video desu

only ever seen 1 meal posted here that didn't look so grim

I'm against mass immigration because rapid population growth is unsustainable and immigrants irreversibly dilute and eventually destroy host culture

hate on adverts when you see young people supposedly with their own place not living with parents/flatshare

stupid out of touch fucking americanised idiot pathetic pieces of shit fucking cunts

albania once again showing it's the light of the balkans

dire

i forget if it was a pop-econ book or an actual economic study but there's an interesting argument that in the US Ghetto, it makes more economic sense to be a criminal when you make the same assumptions they do.

Consider: You've never met a man over 40 years of age who wasn't in prison. Everyone is either dead or in prison by 40. You now have two tracks to consider - you can go through school and do well, and try to get a normal job starting at the bottom (dire prospects even for many middle class white kids, let alone you.) where the local suppliers of employment are limited to McDonalds and the police, or you can say fuck school and just enjoy life, then become a gangster and make mad cash breaking the law.

Remembering that as a fundamental assumption, everyone is dead or in prison by 40, who the hell is going to pick geeking it up for

gf just rustled up this she's such a gem x

same but this is why I'm for mass immigration

Diversity is a codeword for white genocide

imagine typing nerd crap out like this
fucking lmaaaaaooooooooo what a virgin spacker

It's a wind up lad

we're not the US, violent traits seem to follow blacks wherever they are in the world, very very strange

i'm 29 and i unironically own a brand new house

bought these from the polski shop. looking forward to trying one.

>be a boomer
>snap up a shit home for cheap that a first time buyer would have bought
>convert it into 4 flats for £700p/cm for "young professionals" to rent
Millennials are so lazy and entitled. Maybe stop buying so many iTablets and going to the disco every night.

sick of living with my parents lads

might find a new job further afield simply to justify moving out

and that's why you'll be covered in piss and petrol and sent to the gallows when the day comes :-)

always laugh at polski sklep signs

not sure why

new houses are mostly shit

watching barry on pointless celebrities

not possible. stupidity has quite literally been bred into african americans.

they literally cant think past their immediate impulses

What does a "new build" in America look like? Here they are copy and paste houses where the kitchen is full if you open the door

B-but I love the Diskothek

What are quintessential New Zeaustralian terms?

+1

i wonder what this would look like if you separated muslims from indians

well funny 2bh

I'm not a millenial-

I'm a WILLenial!

>immigrants irreversibly dilute and eventually destroy host culture
nah
their own culture gets poisoned by the native culture

not this one. it's super-insulated

churr
brrt
chat

the stats i posted are from the UK in the last few years

they're dead or in prison because they choose the thug life you fucking doughnut. If they worked normal jobs they wouldnt be putting their life on the line

inspiring post

Knorr® Chicken Stock Pot tastes better than salt

do you love sue

Have no problem with starter homes like this, everyone has to start somewhere. But the fact that most of these cost £130,000 minimum I will never accept

>barry goldwater supported supersonic transport
wtf i love hilary now

it varies a lot. I think the equivalent of that kind of house here would be a townhome which can be had for ~40k depending on the area

>parents house cost £60k 20 years ago
>now worth in the region of £380k+, could easily be rented out for £1800 a month as a student house

>i'll be scraping to get a 40 year mortgage on a 1 bed flat

An oversized shed in the middle of nowhere doesn't count

its not even looped well

And when I'm lying in my bed,I think about life and i think about death. But neither one particularly appeals to me.

not entirely true, innocent people are caught in drive-bys all the time and even if you're not a gangster you might still do drugs because poverty is shit. caught with drugs -> go directly to jail.

Bludger
definition: every australian you see on around this time of day

going to buy some cheap land in the woods somewhere and build a house, then just commute to work

Keep getting that thing where my heart starts beating very fast suddenly for no apparent reason. Think I'm done for. Don't come to my funeral.

#whitelivesmatter is trending on twitter and the lefties are losing their minds

all australians should be _____

thats nice dear, why dont you tell all your friends about it on social media.

And when I'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head, and it feels like love is dead. I'm loving angels instead.