Mr. Wayne, I'm Atlantis

Mr. Wayne, I'm Atlantis.

Tell me about Martha. Why did you say that name?

He's a big guy

Uhh, you don't get to be my friend.

Tell me about WAYNE! Why does he wear the BAT?

Why did they shitwash Aquaman?

People are finally realizing the superiority of the brown man.

White boys just can't compete.

spics are the highest consumer of DC products

I mean, it kinda makes sense for him to look like an islander

Light travels faster through a mediumike water, so atlantians have a healthy tan. The Rock is also from Atlantis

he's a good actor for the role, he's huge and scary and seems wild like the ocean, aquaman has to be fucking wierd and live in the water doing shit, and he brings a cool presence. khal drogo was a fucking menace and this guy is pretty scary lookin, might be cool

hes brooding and full of anger, if he was a stoic blonde guy its a whole different thing and it would be gay

Just like CIA. I dig it.

He didn't fly so good.

tasty morsel.

The British are islanders, among others. A people should have more identity than them being near the water.

>Not H20

???

I never thought that anyone could pull of Aquaman without it looking fucking stupid but Khal Drogo has done it.

Probably the only decent thing about the movie, if they can somehow spin his story into a Thor-like universe it could actually be a successful DC solo movie

the tide rises

Why is there a horrible cgi submarine in the background?

cant be a submarine, submarines dont fly

>he didnt DIVE so well

He doesn't give a shitskin vibe though. He has that unique look to him that's perfect for the role of an Atlantean.

Thats pretty much what they are doing i think.

>Just make him "Thor" but he lives in the ocean
>Leave out all the weird fish shit, make out Atlantis was sunk to stay hidden from the normal humans

British people don't touch water

Why didn't they show Bill Wilson in the trailer?

atlantis is originally greek