youtube.com/watch?v=MFdwI5smHBw
twitter.com/ArsenalNews_HQ/status/955708365442822144
instagram.com/p/BeS9uY9jQvj/?hl=en&taken-by=arsenal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#bantz

should have been #Mkhi7aryan instead of #Mkhitar7an

>Punished Mkhi

FUCK OFF WENGER

The day he fucks off is the day I'll still talk shit about Lacazette.

he looks as depressed as Ozil when he first arrived

Wenger: “Ramsey has a test today. Monreal as well. Giroud & Welbeck are a fraction short (of facing Chelsea).”

I felt worse about losing Coquelin than I did about Alexis.
And I really hope we don't lose Giroud in this Aubameyang deal.

>that moment when you realize you are free from the curse of the eternal arsenal thread for good

see ya suckers

>And I really hope we don't lose Giroud in this Aubameyang deal.
for tactical reasons or sentiment?

this

I'm saddest about Szczesny

Auba wants Henry's number.

gotta get them retweets

>Lacazette
>Mustafi
>Monreal
are they really going to Russia

monreal and laca are iffy and probably rely on injuries but mustafi is usually picked

Both, but mainly out of sentiment.
Also, he's a great super sub.

>replacing your spicy #7 with a depressed armenian #7

he's pissed me off as much as he's made me happy so im pretty indifferent sentimentally
but think it'd be silly to not have an aerial threat on the bench especially since auba wouldn't be eligible for europa

is this the /dont rate sanchez/ thread?

>tfw we went from Rosicky to Spicy Chile to Miki Mouse

More like we don't care thread

>Conte reveals Morata and Fabregas are out of tomorrow night's Carabao Cup tie against Arsenal

yes. thoughts on dog noncing?

What up citybro! >tfw we're the most dominant broship

despicable behavior

Sanchez >>>>> Miki

I miss Rosicky

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajz4yVBkL3M&app=desktop

Yes, that's right

>arse signing yet another roach/nigger

l m a o

Do we really want to beat Chelsea, I mean we are literally playing for the pleasure to get raped by City

No, we want to lose 6-0

we were the worst of the final 4 in the fa cup too

sadness in his eyes

City will lose to Bristol

thinkn bout penalties

greetgn the help

show belly

tbf going through his twitter he always looks kinda miserable

"Ivan Gazidis looks to be winning the battle in removing absolute power from Arsene Wenger. With Sven Mislintat and Huss Fahmy already in place and Raul Sanllehi, who will be director of football in all but name next week, Wenger's power at Arsenal is gradually being removed."

"hello, fellow black person"

sven is a flop if we ever miss out on a bundes talent to anyone but bayern again

why do you think tuchel hasn't got a club yet

i think it's all linked to big ivan gazidis and big sven mislintat's masterplan

but sven was the reason he left

This is the moment Alexis decided he'd transfer immediately.

Imagine believing anything is changing. Imagine Ivan believing Ivan is actually against Wenger.

Sven has ambition, Wenger and Tuchel do not.

I worship at the Sven temple now and forever, praise Sven

Been playing this on repeat while studying lads, how about you?
youtube.com/watch?v=MFdwI5smHBw

Because he signed Mikhitaryan?

twitter.com/ArsenalNews_HQ/status/955708365442822144
wish arse players danced more

mhhhh yes, that’s what I want to hear

Answer my question please la. He hasn't even done anything ambitious. Signed a young defender and Utd deadwood.
And now that I'm thinking about it, there's no proof he had anything to do with us getting Mikhitaryan. Wenger's been wanting Mkhi for a while and it could have solely been Wenger's idea. Utd were definitely getting Alexis so if it was going to be a swap it would obviously be either Martial or Mkhi because Wenger wanted both of them before. And Utd didn't want Mkhi so they pawned him off to us.
Hope Sven does good for us, but he hasn't really done shit yet.

We'll have to see about Mavropanos but surely Mislintat knew that there was a good chance that Aubameyang would go to Arsenal if they came knocking
And his connections are being used as we speak, he is in Dortmund to help the negotiations
So, if Mavropanos turns out well and >we get Auba, I'd say he's been successful so far

We don't need Aubameyang in the first place though. It feels like he's just trying to show off his Dortmund connections. Mkhi for Sanchez is not a good deal. And wasting money on Auba when we need strengthening in other positions more urgently isn't good either.
While Mavropanos is just a big "if" right now. Sven hasn't been successful at all so far. Of course he could be extremely successful in the future, but as of right now he's not. You lads can be optimistic about the future if you want but he hasn't done anything to be excited about yet.

Fuck Sanchez and fuck Henry. Both are overrated chokers who got carried by goats

>Henrikh Mkhitaryan has been assigned the No 7 shirt in the Premier League - but he will wear a different number in this season’s Europa League campaign.
>The No 7 shirt was vacated by Alexis this month but, because our former forward wore the number during our group-stage win against Cologne back in September, UEFA rules state that Mkhitaryan must wear a different number for the remainder of our Europa League campaign.
>This number will be confirmed soon.
gross. just give him 77

Henry disrespect will not be tolerated in /arse/. Literally Arsenal's GOAT even if he should have won us the CL.

its fair as long as he's being a whore for sky

The problem with Sanchez is that you can't adequately replace him at this point and certainly not using one player
So I guess the club opted for the strategy of taking Mkhitaryan for the creative influence and Aubameyang to compensate for the goalscoring output
With young players who can maybe grow into a player like Sanchez, you're inherently gambling, I think this is actually a reasonable decision
(although strengthening defence and midfield should be very high priority as well, I certainly agree)

He's a choker and pretender who runs away and got carried in the national team by Zidane

Signing a winger as a direct replacement for Sanchez would have made way more sense. Your second point would make sense if Mkhitaryan wasn't shit, and if Auba was confirmed, and then another big if is if he actually does well for us.
Signing a good winger who is still young who could make an impact right now and also improve in the future should have happened imo. Bailey or Zaha.
Hope things work out well of course, but with Mkhitaryan who has been proven shit in the league and a theoretical signing that we don't need I can't say I think we've done good transfer business.

>obamayang next
why? we just signed lacazette and he’s shit so why do we need another one of him?

The chrome porche is better.

>implaying the front three of Welbeck Iwobi and Obama won't win us titles

Honestly I don't know why all there superstar players own these kinds of cars. Those are obviously build for racing. Where in any big city could you use the full maximum power of that car? No wonder so many go bankrupt. That's why if I had their kind of money I would own a Mercedes or a BMW. They are classy plus they can go fast when there's opportunity.

at least there's the autobahn in germany

>not buying expensive shit just to show off
broke boi

At the clinic lads pray for me to the Christian God of love

Europa League tier player for a Europa League tier club, nothing to see here

has been 10 years...

wena nido

there is only one god allahu akbar

¿que pasa shoroy?

t. Porto poster

ozil hate armenians

What will you do when Sanchez scores the winner against >us and kisses the badge?

wenger out
alcoholism in

Kiss his badge

Don't bother getting excited by any recruits or signings because Wenger is still manager

probably just close the stream

last time I was excited about a new signing was podolski desu

instagram.com/p/BeS9uY9jQvj/?hl=en&taken-by=arsenal

Reported for no license

>Jewmaican posting actual attractive women
Much has change since last I was here

its a paid one

where?

So like KdB or Salah right ?

why don't any of you think Micki can recapture his Dortmund form?

Mentally weak player, can’t imagine a worse place for him to come than Arsenal, where he’ll be expected to be one of the leading lights

even if does replicate that 1 good season, he's still a second ozil, not what >we need

kinda is though, arsenal look horrible without özil

Is mhiki as lazy as ozil or will he actually run and track back

because Wenger, the only thing new players (or players) from other clubs (in general) bring is one good season until Wenger coaches the into ball hogging round around the box and do nothing players.
Mhiki is already out of shape, has hardly played any games since he joined Poonited and most of all he is surely low on confidence.
Now a good manager would already have troubles with that kind of attitude and player but with Wenger it’s nigh impossible that he will come consistently good, especially considering his age.

Really makes you think...

Imagine blaming Kroenke when in recent years he's given Wenger more money, let him spend over £100m in one summer, break our transfer record multiple times and might let him break it again on Aubameyang. Only thing Kroenke has done wrong is not sack Wenger. Other than that he runs the club fine.

You arsey wogs got absolutely shafted swapping a has been, bench warming, one season wonder for your best player and sticking him on your highest wages lmao

Though fridge mode and probably barely 30, she is far better than that disturbing adolescent boy he posts otherwise.