What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

icheckmovies.com/lists/list of freeze frame ending movies/marco_n65/
youtube.com/watch?v=50IfWMi2jeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 dullest franchise followed by 500+ posts of Harry Potter fans not giving the slightest fuck

Some of the most critically acclaimed movies have freeze frames as their ending

Name 8

Name three that aren't the Breakfast Club

Name 3 films that do this.

Name 4

Name 11,000

Philadelphia
Run Lola Run
The Lives of Others
Rocky

The Breakfast Club

now name 1.3*10^42

worst potter movie by a mile

icheckmovies.com/lists/list of freeze frame ending movies/marco_n65/

Thirteen tredecillion

last scene

yeah, it was pretty strange, I always thought that as a kid

I sort of didn't care to see the films after the 4th one

I only recently watched them all this past year

He's speeding around on a broomstick because he's really happy and this is the final image they wanted to leave the viewer with.

>a-at least the books were good though

No.

It's better than the ending shot that made you

which one was this? i think it was 4 or 5 but they all get blended together for me

After watching this "film" I longed for an ending shot no matter how ridiculous. I’d have even accepted being in the middle of an ending SHOOTING if it meant freedom, an escape from this miserable charade - could there be a more appropriate end to one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

there you go

*freeze frame*

You're probably wondering how Daniel got here. It all started when he made the foolish mistake of joining one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises.

Still the only good Potter film.

What the fuck. why

The Langoliers

youtube.com/watch?v=50IfWMi2jeU

Star wars
The Graduate
titanic

That's the "I just made half a million on this franchise" face shot freeze frame. Best freeze frame.

That's the worthless NEETs will eternally continue to cry about freeze frames while I live with millions and not giving a fuck expression

No!

After watching this "movie" I want to stop the shot, no matter how ridiculous. I want to get out of this waste in the dark in the middle of the fire is sent to it means freedom - to be late than necessary for one of the teams most annoying in the history of the franchise? Definitely not to the elements and the young assistant Hogwarts Academy friends as they fight the theft found in another year. In addition to the bleak picture that is not a consistent series of ideas, and inefficient use of special effects, even magic unmagical to practice out cooling.

Perhaps the cast die and directed Rowling idea of a series of military Spielberg; They ensure that the team does not make a mistake in one where you would not? even ridiculous amounts of promoting their book. and Harry Potter series as anti-Christian (or not), but it is sure to James Bond series in their rejection of the wonder, beauty and happiness. No one wants to face this reality. And, fortunately, they do not have to.

> In the book good enough
"No!"
The awful writing the book was terrible. When I read, I realized that writing is always going character, the author of such "stretch his legs."

I started taking the envelope second sentence. folder just stopped several dozen times. I believe. Rowling thought, as defined clichés and control diseases that have no style. After I read liberal, love Harry Potter think that Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of: "If these children reading Harry Potter in 11 or 12, they begin to read on Stephen King." And right. The ironic. When the "Harry Potter" readers are trained to read Stephen King.

perfect ending.