Tfw my parents never let me watch Howard Stern as a kid and just recently realize all the beautiful people of the show...

Tfw my parents never let me watch Howard Stern as a kid and just recently realize all the beautiful people of the show i missed out on. I could only dream of being born at the right age to be able to come home from work get super dunk and watch the show. Any oldfags here that experienced it the right way?

>oldfags
>meaning old as in age
newfag pls go

This is very disappointing

Yes. Listened before school in the morning and watched the E! show at night in middle school and high school. Great times.

Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf episodes were GOAT.

I'M NOT A BAHOY

Was the dank stuff late night hbo?

I only watched it on E! during the mid 90s and never got drunk not had a job, so I can't tell ya.

>pulls pants down to ankle to piss

wtf who does that

Boys in elementary school

You've never played Little Boys' Club, before. You and a friend walk into a public bathroom in a popular nightspot, then both take a piss next to each other with your pants around your ankles. The trick is to see how many people you don't know, to do the same out of memeing.

Try it some time!

I do it when I can. It feels good, man.

Lol they'll think you just had gay buttsex

Let them think what they like, sweetie.

Who, me?

You know, Beetlejuice is gay

so many questions
>are the two chicks and the angel/fairy supposed to be anyone in particular
>is that ralph between howard and robin's heads
>who is the face above and to the left of howard
>why is fred wearing boxing gloves
>where is benjy
>how the fuck does riley martin warrant an appearance where there's no dominic barbara, tabitha stevens, jeff the drunk, etc etc

its actually been used in that context for years here. Its a bit confusing because it can mean either or depending on the context.

neva, i neva did n i neva will

i'm a man, a real man

"no"

my jordans real tho

only alphas do that stuff