1. you're country

1. you're country

2. is this ok behavior (in your country)

Amerimutt: only sometimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ220u5roSs
youtube.com/watch?v=V4zQrop4RKw
youtube.com/watch?v=VVdJg5aeOoc
youtube.com/watch?v=Djz5ydPcTjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love the way she falls

(You)

but the question

that roastie smirk she gives before she gets btfo

using matches? haha

>UK
>No

remember watching this on liveleak. what the fuck is wrong with that guy? it even looks like she's into him. she does a cheeky little smile when she throws the match at him. and when he blows it out, he's smiling too. video could have just as easily ended in a kiss.

imagine the internal anger he must have to just snap like that

Cheap whore could only afford matches.

Americans are one step away from being human chimpanzees

No, you'll get beaten by pedestrians, then her family, then processed, then sentenced

t. dumb roastie

No. Here in Brazil we all would protect her and kill that guy for touching a lady.

One of his family members might have died because of a fire and matchstick

Only among R*ssians

but she is not dressed according to islamic law, is there no punishment for roasties there

Lighter fluid spoils the taste, matches don't.

A girl driving around in a bikini after swimming in a private pool left the police station after a few calls

>No, you'll get beaten by pedestrians, then her family, then processed, then sentenced
same in Turkey lol

except when you get beaten by pedestrians, that's the last step cus you'll be dead by then

wtf turkey and sudan are white knight countries

People with connections are above the law

Also being normie is default mode here, you need to be very sociable to get ahead

Maybe if you barbecue nigga, but you wont notice the lack of taste if you use a lighter daily, you will notice the taste tho if you use matches.

turks are pussies

your*

whatever you say bro

Here some people caught criminals and forced them to perform manual labour for days before taking them to the police

Laws were changed and you can be punished for torturing criminals now lol

is that acceptable behavior in your country

>Laws were changed and you can be punished for torturing criminals now lol
hahaha really?
that was always a law in Turkey but I'm pretty sure people turn a blind eye when it's well deserved

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ220u5roSs

poland

yes

where was this video taken?
based

what country is the vid in OP from? guy looks like a slav

fucking roaches man

turks are pussies
youtube.com/watch?v=V4zQrop4RKw

If he's really really bad and using his connections people can do things to get justice

Once an officials son kept beating a woman and an old time cop lost it and smacked him around. The father attempted to get to the police officer and have him terminated so 50 cops made a visit to the son and beat him again. Then the police chief basically challenged him to take on all 50 all the way to the constitutional court

>where was this video taken?
istanbul

>fucking roaches man
>defending rapists

Have you got the full video?

>istanbul
my gf (anzu) lives there
i only have the webm

not sure how you came to this conclusion.
i'm a male who happens to be fairly successful with women. it's obvious she likes him

not defending the syrian but it's just the way they move around like a greasy pack of dogs

>trying to be peaceful
>trying to pray
>subhumans come in in masses and start chimping out while you're in a relaxed spiritual state

yh *flex* on dem hater durks man haha :D

its funny that there's a bulgarian girl that's trying to get into my pants atm, she's not particularly attractive but I think I'm just going to shag her just because of you being a retard

Why she get fall so easy? It looks fake

No, punching a woman into her face is bydlo tier, no matter how arrogant she is. A slap or a small tap would've been enough.

>they move around like a greasy pack of dogs
they saw a woman getting attacked and they jumped on him

they didn't know each other, they weren't in a pack, the guy behind the camera was saying "hey leave him don't hit him too much, he's under the influence of alcohol just teach him a lesson"

we have mercy, it's not the same thing as being a pussy, we got the rapist off the girl and made sure he knew what not to do in our country

brits move around in packs as well if you don't notice, you guys can't fight, and this is coming from a streetfighter so please don't chat shit - thanks :) xx

she got knocked hard in the head
germany confirmed white knight country

based POLE

3. What would you have done to her corpse afterwards?

BUL GAR REA
BUL GAR REA

also, he started, it's not in the slightest justified

youtube.com/watch?v=VVdJg5aeOoc

>when you see a sl*V(e)

xaxaxaxaxa t*rkish delusions lmfao

yeah i bet a bulgarian girl wants to suck your SMALL TURKISH PEEPEE man i bet youre also 200cm tall and 150kg of pure muscle and totally not a virgin

Removed the cigarette for safety

lmfao u know that pussy got arrested and started crying and begging for forgiveness right? because he knew hed get his ass turned inside out in bulgarian prison

>when you see a sw*decuck
youtube.com/watch?v=Djz5ydPcTjQ

I'm 188cm, not a virgin, she does want to suck my dick lol (one of my good friends is actually Bulgarian with partial Turkish ancestry, and even tho that ancestry is on his grandfathers side, he still speaks the language and he was born and raised in Bulgaria like lmao cucked much), I used to bodybuild so at one point I'd say I was muscular but not anymore, doesn't change the fact that I'm a streetfighter and can kick your ass

and no I lost my virginity at 14, don't act special because you can lose it when you're 9 in Bulgaria, I know how Bulgarian women are used to being hookers, whenever my dads uncle used to drive through Bulgaria, he used to offer Bulgarian women a pack of gum for a shag - no joke hahaha

so yeah, keep boasting your 9 yr old virginity loss, must've been a whole bar of snickers that

I don't even know what you're fighting with me for, are you mad cause of the Ottoman Empire cause if so, talk about holding a grudge, we did more for you than anything else the reason why you're a shithole is because of the USSR and your populations subhuman mentality, that being said I normally like Bulgarians, you're just a sad bitter cunt

fucking why?

youre a pussy ass bitch and youll get smashed if you run your mouth to a bulgarian little turk bitch

roastie gets toasty

is that acceptable behavior in your cunt?

Woah you sure showed him.

nope. even strangers would beat you up if you hit a girl

so in turkey you can stone people but not hit people???

me and my bulgarian mate used to fight all the fucking time, he was a good fighter but I still made him pick his teeth up from the ground a few times

we have such a close culture the fact that you're even arguing this shit with me just shows how deluded you are into thinking: "lE BULGARIA #1!!!!!! WE R SO STRONK US BULGARIANS"

you're just Turks with autism

it's not about showing him, it's about helping him come to terms with his autism, he starts boasting on about how a pack of 200 bulgarians can beat up some praying muslims, like wow

he's just a dickhead, and you are too mate lol, srsly come to croydon please lol let me fucking beat your head to a pulp

>you can stone people
you can't stone people in Turkey lol

Turk serbhermern hw Kern storne pper btt nt wmen????

please delete this picture of me

your stories dont mean shit here boy lmfao u can make shit up all u want but in reality things will be very different for you if u shittalk a bulgarian

but you never will because ur only tough behind ur computer lmfao

You would get 500 gorillion years in jail

Piktur dlet!!!!!!!

>but you never will because ur only tough behind ur computer lmfao
ok I grew up in the hood

but whatever, I'll let you live in delusion mate

if you're ever in south london, give me a bell and I'll be there yeah, don't bring buddies if you're not a pussyole

Hopefully she would have woken up from the coma by then

>we have such a close culture
axaxaxaxa what a fucking idiot

just because bulgarian turks drink alcohol and eat pork and dont practice their faith because we fucked them too hard the past 100 years doesnt mean we have close culture

why are u diaspora autists so fucking funny

Turk bro is right here. It does't matter if she is a roastie. You wouldn't want to get a random punch into your face either while everybody is just watching. This can only come from some disturbed vigin mind.

whats ur skype little bitch?

hello roastie

yeah because a post on an anonymous japanese board will change his life.

>bulgarian turks drink alcohol and eat pork and dont practice their faith
>he thinks this is special to bulgarian turks

HAHAHAHAHAHA AUTISM

I eat pork, I drink alcohol, my relatives in Turkey drink alcohol (don't eat pork but that's not a religious thing)

Our national drink is an alcoholic spirit

you're chatting so much shit you don't know anything lol, I'm glad the Bulgarians I know IRL aren't as autistic as you

give me your discord, nobody uses skype in fucking 2017 you spastic

mine is Cem#7958

turks in turkey dont eat pork retarded fuck lmfao it goes against their goatfucking faith

>britbong diaspora fighting w hungarian
Why are you guys even fighting your both asian

accept bitch

I told you it's nothing to do with faith you dumb cunt

if it had to do with faith then our national drink wouldn't be a spirit, because that's against islam too

Turkish girls don't wear hijab, isn't that against our faith too? you're so dumb

Pork isn't eaten in Turkey due to the fact in hot countries pigs can't be farmed as safe as in col countries due to the risk of disease and the hot climate makes the pig dirty

also pork is normally sold as processed meats, and that's never healthy is it? is it?

I have a gf mate and some common sense

i don't want to fight him but he thinks he's big because he's bulgarian and he thinks he's special (he's not)

are you guys just sociopaths or just so far removed from human interaction to come to these opinions? hopefully the latter, and you're only half serious.but christ.

t. dumb roasties

Pretty normal in Russia.

so the latter. I'd love to see your reaction if a strange man came up to your mom and decked her in the face.

>this is your brain on roastie logic
my mom is not a roastie so it wouldn't happen.

prove your mom is not a roastie warranting a good punch, you can't

look at this little fucking turk bitch getting scared lmfao

>alpha bulgarian posts his phone number
wew

Hello Elliot

the little bitch is telling me to come to london and write to him on discord when im there lmfao what a fucking bitch idiot too scared to give his number

I'll call you baby))))

ok

turks confirmed for little bitches who cannot handle BBC(big balkan cock)

Yes. Roasties are kept toasty in Finland.

Nah I doubt it man

I am a girl by the way)))

this thread proves wh*Tes are subhuman barbarians

Oh really now, Natalya? Hold my fist for me

why did you all derail my thread

it was a good question.

What?? Marry me

Only Bulgarian men now baby))

Shitty question Willy