Science: Pedophilia Is ‘Natural, And Normal For Males To Be AROUSED By Children’

>An academic conference held at the University of Cambridge said that pedophilia interest is “natural and normal for males”, and that “at least a sizable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children, and normal males are aroused by children.”

truthuncensored.net/university-academics-say-pedophilia-is-natural-for-males-aroused-by-children/
archive.is/fi7p3

Flicks where the bad guys(Sup Forums) win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1msY-2PzKo
amazon.com/Harmful-Minors-Perils-Protecting-Children/dp/0816640068
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=harmful to minors&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=b1msY-2PzKo
this one?

well are there any credible scientific studies backing up the claims in the OP?

or is it just more post-modernist bullshit

Please, enlighten us all on what post-modernism is

My, what a credible source

And they said the slippery slope wasn't real

>that image

A YEAR AGO

Children no
Tweens yes

TAKE THAT FAGGOTS

Can we find the author of this and beat him until death. Kinda tired of nwo's agenda and I want to protect children.

Called it. As soon as (((they))) were able to make fags and trannies "normal" with enough idiots, I knew they would start on pedos.

there used to be tons of YT channels with teens sucking on popscicles and stuff and now its all gone lost... like tears in the rain
but yeah... this chick is too young bruh

ITT: No one reads the article

Good to see the media has you useful idiots by the balls

LGBTQP(edo) never.

go away with this jewish bullshit

reminder rape is natural.
appeal to nature is for literal cavemen regardless.

Yes! We must suppress science!

STOP PULLING YOUR SHIRT DOWN GODDAMNIT

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're right but you didn't "call" it lol. The plan has been laid out for decades. Everyone knows this.

>perfect butts don't exi-

This is fake as hell kek

What a wonderful world we live in

Damn, she is good at controlling that "hover" board.

How did you call it when people have been discussing this before you were even born?

t. pea-sized brain intellectual

in a sane society they would be killed

>t.
Mmm, memes.

This isn't tv related and you know it you fucking piece of shit.

>Flicks where the bad guys(Sup Forums) win?
You think adding this shit at the end means something?

>being a fag is okay but being a pedo is not

why are we moving goalposts?

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

wtf I love children now

>Normal
>Natural
>Normal
>Natural
What definition of natural and normal did they use? Seems like It's clearly just a truism.

>truthuncensored.net
Hahahah, oh wow. Do the world a favor and go play in traffic, retard.

you're wrong

btw i didnt read all of it

Edgy.

Bumpus Maxus.

>harbour
fuck off london

I want this timeline to end so much :,,,,,,((((

Pick a random history book, and see the age people got married. The age of consent was started by Queen Prude Victoria and then feminists grabbed it and ran with it because it gave them leverage over men

amazon.com/Harmful-Minors-Perils-Protecting-Children/dp/0816640068

why not apply this to everyone bad?

The political left need to be gassed

So what does that mean?

Would you kill a pedo that had never and will never have sex with a minor? Or only people that act on it?

I have been attracted to people under 18. But I don't have sex with them, they are usually celebrities

>speaks like a limey
>pretends to have a gun

kekus maximus

it means pedos are a-okay!

What does it have to do with Sup Forums excluding the hastily written,half-assed last sentence to make it barely Sup Forums related ?

Ah ok lol

Sup Forums is a bad Sup Forums, you didn't hear?

fuck you OP, pedophiles are the last minority we can openly discriminate againtst, we can't even make fat jokes now

A
SINGLE
STUDY

We'll just go back to fucking with niggers

Of course it is. The difference being that normal and we'll adjusted males still wouldn't fuck a kid. They would fuck anything that had it's period though

it means young teens are sexual beings and men have fucked them throughout history. The pedopanic is just a dumbshit taboo of our times. Every century had their OOGA BOOGA thing, whether witchcraft or communism, and for us it's teen fucking

Thanks for this. Added another to my reading list. Never would have known this existed otherwise.

you can discriminate against half the country - just talk shit about anyone who voted for Trump... oh right, you voted for him. Sucks for you then

You're welcome you fucking illiterate retard.

>There were 10000 studies which were all negative.
>There were 1 study which were positive.
> publish only positive one
modern science

why bully tho?

Also is there a pdf version? I don't think I want people seeing this on my bookshelf.

>making fun of winners
that doesn't even make sense

It's ok to fuck and kill children in pizza stores.

Half the board consists of pedos. This is the most Sup Forums thread imaginable.

Not this guy but children are uncorrupted, innocent and they have the right to remain. Honestly I would to the same to someone harming the most innocent adult but there are very few of them. I don't pretend to be righteous as I'd have to be merciful for this but I get to choose who I harm or kill so deal with it.

What kind of "children" are we talking about? I'd fuck a 14 years old no problems but not a 7 years old. Then again fucking 14 years olds is legal here.

disregard this faggot: he wasn't the one who recommended the book. It might be available for kindle, I'm not sure.

Yeah exactly. So what's the problem with having such a taboo now?

give me 1 reason why fucking a child is bad.
I'm waiting...

Where? Libano?

LEL

really makes you think:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Thanks man. Trying to find a pdf or ebook for it.

I kissed a child and I liked it taste of her cunny wet clit! :D

because it's fucking stupid. Nothing good comes out of moral panic and pointless taboos.

>5 and 6
What the fuck

Intrinsically non-consensual. It's basically rape

If pedophilia is unnatural how come all the rich elite fuck kids?

It seems like any time a man has the chance to get away with being a pedo, he immediately takes it

Hmm

Pedophiles get off on sadistically destroying the innocence of children. They should not be tolerated in any shape and when liberals finally start openly shilling for them it will be the end of both mental illnesses because we'll start rounding them up.

Why, any society is based on unwritten rules.

fair enough.

Found it, for those like me who don't want it seen on the bookshelf...

gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=harmful to minors&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

>explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves

this guy wants to watch children fuck, what a sicko.

gas all pedos

>Mum-Zi was a member of Chief Akkiri's harem on the island of Calabar. Her daughter also gave birth extremely early, making Mum-Zi a grandmother at age 17.
kek

Debunked fake news bullshit? No thanks

italy

>And Normal For Males To Be AROUSED By Children

oh so the jewsa re not even trying anymore with the patriarchy blame huh

Yes there's nothing going on there just admire the brave nonces who publicly post there pedophile art and imagery.

little girls are sexy as fuck. simple as that.

why need scientific explanations? plens.

>Implying guns are illegal in England

liberals and feminists are all the ones against this dipshit.

> i want to protect children
You want them all for yourself, fuckin' pedo hoarder

hi Charls

Yes desu not even Sup Forums posts todler kind only jailbait

>I would shoot 50 of you.
You might also want to investigate how deep the rabbit hole goes and consider the use of gas chambers to economize.

Is "gun" a Brit slang for a muslim cock? If so, guns are totally legal in the UK

here's something good that comes out of it: grown ass dudes go to jail for fucking young, impressionable people who are easily manipulated. you are fucking disgusting if you want to fuck 14 year olds and if you do fuck em you should be hanged. you aren't attracted to them because you think they're sexy, you're attracted to them because your pathetic and the only way you could get someone to fuck you is if you can manipulate them easily.

>and the only way you could get someone to fuck you is if you can manipulate them easily.
You just described every relationship with a woman ever.

Congratulations. You outed yourself as an idiot. What's the next step of your master plan?

This thread has nothing to do with Sup Forums

I just realized I'm not on pol.