/trans/ - Swapsies! Editon

The week's big moves (to compensate for yesterday's image downtime):

Monday:
>Alexis Sanchez & Henrikh Mkhitaryan [Arsenal Manchester United] Swap & endless Sanchez wage column inches
>Erdal Rakip [Benfica > Crystal Palace] Loan (beautiful Swedish name)
>Rafinha [Barcelona > Inter Milan] Loan

Today
>Jaroslaw Jach [Zaglebie Lubin > Crystal Palace] Undisclosed
>Aaron Lennon [Everton > Burnley] Undisclosed
>Lassana Diarra [Unattached > Paris Saint-Germain] A time machine to 2009
>Phil Neville [BBC punditry > England Women Manager] Scraping the Barrel

Tonight's action:
>League Cup Semi-Final, Second Leg: Bristol City v Manchester City (1-2 agg., 7:45pm GMT kick-off)
>Copa del Rey Quarter-Final, Second Leg: Seviila v Atletico Madrid (2-1 agg., 8:30pm GMT kick-off)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oxgayberlain
joe.co.uk/sport/aston-villa-turned-down-the-chance-to-sign-robin-van-persie-this-month-158928?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=onsite_share
twitter.com/NUFC/status/955862643964825600
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*blocks your path*

Imagine having Phil Neville as your manager. The actual state of women’s football

4th for Sup Forums is shit

>the absolute state of that twitter account
twitter.com/oxgayberlain

Is this an Aussie shitposter?

Hope we sign Maddison desu lads. England's future 10

>captshit

Even the picture on the FA site shows how daft a decision it is.

>Me? Women's manager? Really?

Lassana Diarra joined PSG

Transfer bullshit as collated by the BBC:

Roma defender Emerson Palmieri has agreed to join Chelsea on a four-year contract as talks over a possible £20m deal between the clubs continue. The 23-year-old's arrival will see Kenedy move to Newcastle on loan. (Evening Standard)

>Juventus have admitted to doubts about signing Liverpool midfielder Emre Can, who is out of contract in the summer. The Serie A club's general manager Beppe Marotta says Can could stay at Anfield, while other teams are also interested in the 24-year-old. (Mirror)

West Ham striker Javier Hernandez is open to leaving the club in the January transfer window, according to his agent. (ESPN)

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says striker Danny Welbeck will not be leaving the club in January, despite interest from Crystal Palace and Besiktas. (Talksport)

>West Brom are to sign Zamalek centre-back Ali Gabr on loan until the end of the season, according to the Egyptian club's president. (Express & Star, Wolverhampton)

Everton and Liverpool are set to compete with each other to sign Charlton centre-back Ezri Konsa, 20, for £5m. (Mirror)

>Manchester City want Aymeric Laporte and are considering meeting Athletic Bilbao's £60m release clause for the 23-year-old French centre-back. (Sun)

Borussia Dortmund are demanding Arsenal's France striker Olivier Giroud, 31, in part exchange for Gabon forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 28, or they will put the deal off until the summer. (Mirror)

>Chelsea are considering breaking their policy of not paying transfer fees for outfield players aged over 30, to sign Bosnia striker Edin Dzeko, 31, from Roma. Antonio Conte's side could complete a double deal for Dzeko and Roma's Italy left-back Emerson Palmieri, 23, for £44m. (Telegraph) Alternatively, Chelsea could pay £50m for the pair. (Mirror)

Roma could make a move for Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge, 28, if Dzeko leaves for Chelsea. (Star)

>rumours that Lazar Markovic may join villa this month on loan
>You now remember Lazar Markovic

continued

Crystal Palace have opened talks with Inter Milan over an £8.5m deal for Italy forward Eder, 31. (Mail)

>Real Madrid are lining up a summer move for Liverpool's Egyptian forward Mohamed Salah, 25, according to the president of the Egyptian FA. (Liverpool Echo)

Newcastle are working on a deal to bring Atletico Madrid's French striker Kevin Gameiro, 30, to St James' Park. (Express)

>England and West Ham striker Andy Carroll, 29, is out for three months after having surgery on his broken foot. (Telegraph)

The Hammers also face being without attacking midfielder Manuel Lanzini, 24, for six weeks because of a hamstring injury. (Times)

>West Ham remain keen to sign Lyon's French midfielder Clement Grenier, 27. (RMC via Inside Futbol)

Concerns over Fabian Delph's fitness mean Manchester City are looking at signing Shakhtar Donetsk's 24-year-old Brazilian midfielder Fred now rather than waiting until the summer. (Manchester Evening News)

>Brazil winger Lucas Moura, 25, a target for Tottenham, says he is "not happy" at Paris St-Germain. (L'Equipe)

Arsenal initially wanted PSG's Lucas Moura on loan but are now in talks over a permanent deal for him as they compete with rivals Tottenham for the player. (Express)

>Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe says the return of English winger Junior Stanislas, 28, and Norway striker Joshua King, 26, from injury is like having two new signings. (Bournemouth Echo)

Uefa could bring in rules which will act as a form of "luxury tax" to stop the world's richest clubs signing all the best players. (Telegraph)

>Former England and Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard, 39, is in talks to become the next Oxford United manager. (Sun)

The Football Association is allowing Peter Beardsley to study for his Uefa A licence, despite him being on a period of leave as Newcastle Under-23s coach while the club investigate allegations of racism and bullying made against him. (Times)

Phil Neville looks just like the manager from bend it like beckham aswell

>Admitting to watching bend it like Beckham

We’ve all seen it, give it up lad

ALLWAYS LOOOOOK ON THE RUNWAY FOR ICE DO DO DO DO

>acting like you've never seen it

What ethnicity is our new signing?

foreign

Sivasspor signed Robinho, a convicted gang rapist

Pretty sure he's the singer from the king blues

should have played him on sunday against newcastle before this loan

Kiera knightly was a qt in it

kek

sjws btfo

I know it's a weak sauce but

>Aston Villa genuinely considered signing Robin Van Persie

joe.co.uk/sport/aston-villa-turned-down-the-chance-to-sign-robin-van-persie-this-month-158928?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=onsite_share

Man City paying Laporte's release clause, sources close to the club say Pep now discounts Kompany from his thinking/planning due to always being injured (although still first choice when fit)

what happens if they qualify to the europa league? can he step foot in europe without getting arrested?

Made me remember that Leicester orgy
>effiel tower

twitter.com/NUFC/status/955862643964825600

fucking lel

didn't think about that, so I'd say no
He can only play outside of the EU. Also, Sivasspor fans are apparently loving this, making rape jokes like "hide your wives"

polish

NUFC media team confirmed for full of mandrama neckbeards

Guess their sponsor will be pulling out

>Ross County have signed former Liverpool striker David Ngog until the end of the season.

>Scottish football

He's a mongrel. Poles are white.

can't blame him, kompany is a permacrock

Best thing that has came from the club this season

What happened to him? I can't remember the exact moment it happened.. may have even been when Pelligrini was still there

Polaneasian/New Zealander mixed with something else?

Sup Forums really doing the most to make this place an absolute chore to use I'm not quitting yet you cunt

They're getting relegated to /asp/

more like

>David Ngog

>@oxgayberlain

to be fair, Owen Coyle is their manager

I would laugh but I'm just relieved that useless cunt is gone

Bye Phil.

Series of injuries which wouldn't have been so bad if he'd have rested. But he apparently can't turn down a game for Belgium. Still an absolute ledge tho

it was just banter

his muscles are just made from cheese, he gets a thigh issue, recovers for several months, plays twice, then gets a calf injury

rinse and repeat, its never been due to a specific incident

why does google think all elevated roads are bridges?
He's had 22 career injuries and almost all of them are calf or groin

He used to come back too early/go off too late but now I just think he's fucked

lel

Don't these guys pay other guys to handle their social media?

2012 was a different time

It's sad because it clearly is a joke but yeah it'll start the outrage until he's ousted

>account deleted
Well that didn't take long. I'm calling it, sacked by tomorrow.

I mean he shouldn't have the job anyway

Dzeko announced when?

this

the appointment was fucking retarded to start with

>would of

Christ, so it is. Is this the fastest sacking in football?

Swansea should sign the 2 Andres Schurrle and Ayew

>Arsenal initially wanted PSG's Lucas Moura on loan but are now in talks over a permanent deal for him as they compete with rivals Tottenham for the player.
yeah fucking keep buying attacking players arsene you senile retard

I had to double check, since twitter often fucks up for me. Who's going to tell him that deleting his account doesn't get rid of the screencaps?

>Is this the fastest sacking in football?
Leroy Rosenior once got sacked as Torquay manager 10 minutes after being appointed.

I reckon what he would've done is closed his account, so then he can go through his tweets with FA staff and delete any 'offensive' ones, before opening it back up with an apology tweet quickly posted.

Limmy is too Scottish

feel like pure shit just want legacy captcha back

no

So lads. Whats gonna happen to Kristian Pulišić

What will Sanchez even spend his £500,000 a week on? He doesn't seem to have a ridiculously expensive lifestyle where he fucks expensive prostitutes every night, he just goes home and fucks his dogs instead.

This was a good panel from this week's David Squires comic.

Going to Liverpool when Real Madrid by Salah.

He'll make a vault and dive in them like Uncle Scrooge.

Yeah that's pretty funny. He does tend to have an average of about one good panel a week.

Sad. Pulisic wouldnt fit into that system well. He can't really play as an inside forward

Any Swansea news lads?

>Brazil winger Lucas Moura, 25, a target for Tottenham, says he is "not happy" at Paris St-Germain. (L'Equipe)
I thought they were after Malcom?

some girl just complimented my hair on tinder what should i reply

i love you guys

Call her a faggot

sopa de macaco tomorrow?

w

So Phil Neville had to delete his twitter, because people found this.

And this

You guys think KDB is an alcoholic or something. he named his cat ciroc i think

thanks my mommy buys my shampoo for me

>u women of always
fucking state of that

Is this real?

He is not wrong here

Why the fuck does everyone use of instead of have? English speakers even tend to make that mistake more than foreigners.

It was, yeah. Others screenshotted it:

>of always wanted
the absolute state of English english

because they confuse what 've is short for

It's because of the pronounciation of 've. So for example:
>He should've
sounds like
>He shoulduuf
in most British accents, which sounds like and leads to people thinking the phrase is
>He should of

It's stupidity, basically.

any update on the legacy captcha to Sup Forums situation?

My guess is because "would've" sounds like "would of" sometimes and it just evolved ever since

That may make sense for could/would/should but fucking hell, "women of wanted" is completely retarded.

>It's stupidity, basically
Pretty much. Same thing as 'diamond dozen', 'doggy dog world' and 'bowl in a china shop'

that's the first time i've seen of used like that i think, phil neville is a full on mong

English?