Perma rossi

Is injury a sport

If it is, this guy is a pro at it.

Yes.

It seems to be played by scumbags who don't represent their countries at football.

>America
>a country

He did nothing wrong going for Italy. America is whore of Babylon.

America is the greatest country on Earth.

>be a traitor
>career derailed by absurd repetitive injuries

Pottery desu

>play for one of the best national teams and get treated like a god
>get called a faggot or ignored by a country with a shit national team

truly was a difficult choice for Joey "100% Italian" Ross

He could've been a superstar here, when we needed an attacker most. He's literally the child of two Italians btw.

Calm down, you need more than one world cup to judge the quality of national teams

*blocks your path to the treatment table*

>Rossi
>American
He was born to Italian parent in NJ then moved to Italy when he was a like 7. More Italian than you are white.

Karma is definietely fucking real. Also is that Gonzalez kid who recently declared for Mexico any good and was he born in the US?

Rossi isn't that American, he was born here but grew up in Italy to Italian parents, his first language is Italian, his culture is Italian, his family is Italian. He isn't some 5th generation American Guido that thinks he is Itailan because his nonna makes gnocchi once a week.

Babylon is Rome you monkey

>Babylon is Rome you monkey

Babylon was literally never a part of Rome.

I thought someone said that he went to and graduated an American high school

>treated like a god
No one in Italy cared for him lol. And people here are more angrier at Rongen our retarded player recruiter at US Soccer for losing Subotic and Jonathan Gonzalez. Rossi was a nobody.

No, he literally moved to Italy when he was a kid. He probably lived in England longer than the USA

His dad was a high school teacher IIRC

Stop lying.

He was born and raised in USA until only he and his father moved to Italy to start his football career. He is a filthy gloryhunting turncoat and that is why God has bestoyed those injuries on him. Same as Hargreaves and McCarthy.

>Rossi is an Italian American, born to Italian immigrant parents in Teaneck, New Jersey; his father, Fernando Rossi from Fraine, Abruzzo, coached football and taught Italian and Spanish at Clifton High School. His mother, Cleonilde Rossi from Acquaviva d'Isernia, Molise, was also a language teacher at Clifton, and his sister, Tina currently lives in the USA.[7] At age 12,[8] he moved to Parma, Italy, with his father to begin his youth career at Parma.

So Italian half his family stayed at the family home in NJ.

No he fucking wasn't you retard. Look it up instead of being a moron that believe what his retard friends tell him

see
you guinea motherfucker

>So Italian his family is entirely Italian (nationality doesn't change when a person moves) and lived in Italy for half his childhood

wew lad

I bet you think Eric Dier is Portuguese.

This is probably why based Victor Moses never gets injured.

Could have played for England but stayed true to his roots. At the time I thought he'd chosen just to give him a chance at winning at International level but now I see the truth.

He played for England youth teams. Gotta love those Nigerian roots that murdered your entire family, and yet it was English kindness that adopted him and raised him.

He was born and raised in America

USA is his home country

He only left America to start a football career

Half his family stayed in America

He is a dirty greasy wop turncoat

These are all undeniable facts

Nationality goes beyond the dirt you were born on.

At least he is true to his roots unlike, Rossi, McCarthy and Hargreaves.

His roots are Italian you ignorant bastard.
>family ethnicity: Italian
>first language: Itailian
>culture: Italian
>spent half of his childhood in Italy, even if it was for football
He was born and spent his early chilldhood stateside but that doesn't change the fact he is from an immigrant family.

>>family ethnicity: Italian
true
>>first language: Itailian
false
>>culture: Italian
speculation
>>spent half of his childhood in Italy, even if it was for football
false

The lengths you wops will go to is scandalous.

If I was a wop, I'd want him to play for America you retard. I'm not even fucking Italian or American

>his entire teenage years living in Italy don't count
>of course his Italian speaking parents didn't speak Italian to him when he was baby, why would an Italian language teacher teach her child Italian?

Confirmed troll.

He had already hit puberty by the time he left the US.

He is a disgusting turncoat and he is getting his just desserts from God. Could have been a good player.

>buying this hard into the 18th century creation of 'nationalism'

Put down the Brexit flag lad

I voted against Brexit, dummy.