Where were you Sup Forums when the commentator screamed AGUEROOOOOOOOOOO?

where were you Sup Forums when the commentator screamed AGUEROOOOOOOOOOO?

balls deep in ur mom lmao

In my room recovering from a heavy night out. I'd just switched over from the west brom arsenal borefest when balotelli got the ball

i can't remember we shared the same orgy

Was watching the game with my cousin and uncle, both United fans. At around the 90th minute they were jumping around going UUUUUUUUNITED UUUUUUUUUNITED. When Dzeko's goal went in I shouted "OH SHIT". An uneasy tension set itself in the living room as we kept watching. When Aguero's goal went in I couldn't help but scream " GOAL GOAL GOAL WHAT THE FUCKKK WHAT THE FUCK THEY WON IT" (not a City fan, but couldn't help it. One of the greatest moments in football history).

My cousin went dead silent and my uncle started laughing his ass off. I don't blame him, must have been a fucking heartbreaking moment for United fans to have the hope taken away from them so quickly. The next day it had set in and he was super fucking depressed. All in all, an unbelievable moment, one of the greatest ever.

In a pub in Sheffield wondering where all these 20 year old Man City fans with non-local accents had appeared from overnight.

At the other end of the bar was about 20 Man Utd fans of varying nationality quickly exiting the premises.

Watching a stream
Stream died
Missed AGGGUUUEERRROOOOOO

on Sup Forums

>3-2
>borefest

"no"

so I can call you "old fag" or something like that now hehe

Wasn't that the game where the now-dead Marton Fulop made a fuck-up for every single Arsenal goal?

in a pub in the lake district with no TV and no signal

>nothing happens for 90 minutes
>not a borefest

Just visited my dad in hospital after he was recovering from a hernia operation.

Got home about 2 minutes before the end of the Manchester City match.

Was scarcely believable.

I was in a pub watching Arsenal win the third place trophy then after the game when everyone was celebrating they switched over and we saw the city players celebrating despite an update saying they were 2-1 down only 2 minutes ago and I was thinking wtf just happened

oh fuck had no idea he died. RIP in peace

yeh it was. Also shane long scored a goal where he was literally standing 5 yards offside

it was the worse 3-2 I've ever seen

more like Marton Fuckup lol

you were the mom

fpbp

same year as wednesday got the automatic promotion in their league and united choked in the playoff final that
that had the proper kino ending with the united goalkeeper sending his penalty into outer space

I was watching a poor quality stream of about 5 matches at the same time, all in different tabs, all of which were dying every 3 minutes and needed to be replaced with another stream. Online streaming hasn't changed in that time.

it was a great year

and fucking chelsea nicked the CL

it was a great year