What kind of people believe 9.11 conspiracy? retard? low-educated?

What kind of people believe 9.11 conspiracy? retard? low-educated?

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Flying a plane into a building is hard enough on flightsim and GTA

Many of my fellow countrymen.

Only the rural retards believe in conspiracy theories.

No it isn't.

People who question the official explanation of the 9/11 events are usually people with high degrees who detect the flaws of it

Delete before FBEye and CeyeA

>President being warned of possible hijackings

What the fuck is this clickbait? it's fucking British tabloid tier.

Of course the government knew that a plane had been hijacked, they knew the second it was hijacked. What the fuck were they supposed to do? Shoot it down? They had no way of knowing where it was going to go.

Also even if they knew that there was a possibility that one would occur, which isn't that unlikely, are they just supposed to fucking stop all air travel?
You realize how much that would cost? It would cost millions of dollars, and then how long do you shut it down? The rest of eternity?

This is fucking retarded

>t. Rick and Morty expert

woke individuals, only sheeple believe the government's story.

The ones that voted for Drumpf.

What flaws?
Flaws like the ones that engineers have spent years determing the reason as to why? Such as why the building fell, or why WTC7 fell?

Oh wait, I guess you know more than literal experts

Bait

>plane crashes into two towers
>a random building nearby totally collapses hours after

>USS Maine
>Pearl Harbor
>Gulf of Tonkin
The US government has a history of using flag operations to enter wars

>t. rural retard

So American people claiming that conspiracy with serious expression are all morons?

>The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has released its long-awaited report on the collapse of World Trade 7 following the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. "Our take-home message today is that the reason for the collapse of World Trade Center 7 is no longer a mystery," NIST lead investigator Shyam Sunder told journalists at this morning's press conference in Gaithersburg, Md. "WTC 7 collapsed because of fires fueled by office furnishings. It did not collapse from explosives or from diesel fuel fires."
popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/

But once again, if you know more than experts please inform me, your highness

USS Maine was not a fucking false flag
At best it was a pure accident that it exploded, but it ignited America's bloodlust

How exactly was Pearl Harbor a false flag?
I had a teacher who knew people who saw the Japanese planes flying in, the saw the rising sun and all of that. Were they just lying for some Government conspiracy?
Also the argument that FDR knew of the attacks is bullshit, he was informed only a few minutes before the attack, and he sent out a warning to bases. It just didn't reach Pearl Harbor in time.

And the Gulf of Tonkin, the US did fire first. But you seem to forget that we had been conducting dark ops in that region for a long time. That incident did nothing but cause the USA to fight even more, but we were already destined to go to war in Vietnam.

I'm thinking did we really need such a drastic false flag to set up a war? I mean we've done shit for less you know. I don't know, whatever it was the whole thing is suspect

>experts

t. -stein

>t. -stein
So that's your argument?

experts are a social construct, along with gender and race