What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Papua_New_Guinea
youtube.com/watch?v=wfWMv8Y1V5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cannibalism.

Proofs??

My brother Pierro went here for holiday. Now he's caca.

National geographic calls it the most diverse place on earth despite everyone looking the same.

>Quite poor, it's run by abos so what do you expect?
>Fertility rate of 3.1 - above average for the area.
>Have some sort of weird brotherhood with "West Papua" as you can see to the left of your image. West Papua is a Christian part of Indonesia that kind of want to either be independent or be part of the rest of Papua.
>Huge 4th world population aka people who live in tribes and don't know what electricity is
>Their President is called Peter O'Neill which is hilarious because it sounds Irish.
>Oh yeah and it was colonised by us of course.

That's all I know about PAPOOPOO NEW GEH KNEE

How do we liberate West Papua from evil Islamic Indonesia? I heard they basically ship Javanese there to alter the population balance.

>I heard they basically ship Javanese there to alter the population balance.
Yep.
They took a leaf out of China's book.
North west China is 100% kebab so China made growing beards illegal there and have also been sending all the actual Chinese people to replace them.

From what I've heard from Dutch anons though, Indonesians are actually top lads.
Probably the best muslims there are.

Which doesn't say much but it's something.

Aren't a lot of Indonesians (if not a majority of them) in the Netherlands Christians and/or mixed Indo-Dutch people?

I'm not 100% sure, I just know that Dutchanons like them.

Especially when compared to Turks.
And especially especially ESPECIALLY when compared to fucking Moroccans.

Dutch Moroccans are worse than UK Pakistanis, French Algerians and German Turks.

They are the lowest of the low.

bump of sympathy

thanks

Which results in prion disease

Didn't there use to be a few anons who posted from there? I assume they were Aussies on holiday though.

Yeah it was usually around the holidays. They were mostly kiwis from what i remember.

Cannibalism, peadophilia, witch burnings and all that sort of carry on.

People go for tourism, there? What is there to see or do?

Worst than Algerian ( why calling them french ) , hard to believe you ?

There is an aussie engineer working in the jungle there building infrastructure. He was literally in /brit/ only an hour or 2 ago but I guess he didn't see this thread

I don't think many people go there as tourists

Coconut revolution documentary.

Rugby League

an astonishing amount of rape

peter o'neill is unironically part irish

Why is rugby so popular in Oceania?
what

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Papua_New_Guinea

Weird ass fucking tribes with weird ass fucking customs. Besides cannibalism (which used to be very common there) there are tribes where the children start having sex with each other at the age of five. Since they're related to abos I wouldn't be surprised if there's intergenerational incestuous rape upon birth and other weird shit that used to happen in abo tribes as well.

>Why is rugby so popular in Oceania?
*coughs*

wtf

>A 2013 study found that 7.7% of men have sexually assaulted another male

its a shithole. trust me.

But its popularity it's not widespread among former English colonies (even those in Oceania).

See It's because of their fucked up tribal traditions

geneticly, they're built for the
rugbies (I guess).
Imagine colonizatores coming to thy land and introducing a sport which requires large human strength and polemic spirit that the native folk already have due to their modī vīvendī.
I give thee the Pacific Oceanic Islas.

I forgot to include the National Hymn of Papua New Guinea earlier: youtube.com/watch?v=wfWMv8Y1V5E

Are you the Australian engineer?

The colonists in Australia were more into rugby than in Canada for example and now the rest of Oceania is under the Australian influence

only spme cruise ships go to rabaul, duke islands and a couple other places. these arw teopical beach places specially chosen.
aussies like to visit kokoda trail becaise of anzac history.
some people come for the diving and fishing.

thats it. doesnt have a big tourist infrastructure due to violence and corruption.

yep. lived here 18 months now.

Port Moresby or elsewhere? Why aren't you dead yet? I've heard going outside of the capital without bodyguards is certain death.

Do you think stuff will get better in the future? Is Papuan society really Christian and religious? Do you live in Port Moresby?

i heard there was like heaps of gold and minerals and shit over there literally ripe for taking

>tfw you will never strip papau new guinea bare for its minerals and become a millionaire

>hundreds of distinct languages in one small country

seems pretty interesting 2bh

based in port moresby but always travel all over the place. in West New Britain atm. death is never certain but it is always a possibility. ive done some very dumb shit here that could have had me killed. you just need to be cautious.

ironically very Christian despite the violence and corruption. slowly getting better and worse in different regards.

>ive done some very dumb shit here that could have had me killed
s t o r y t i m e
t
o
r
y
t
i
m
e

Why is it so dangerous?
>slowly getting better and worse in different regards.
Elaborate further, pls.

tl;dr versions of some stories
have hitchhiked/accepted lifts from strangers.
been threatened with death multiple times over a game of pool, a game of darts, not accepting to fuck a mans sister and for fucking an army officers daughter.
met and argued with murderous landowners with machetes and then got drunk with them.
went night hunting with drunk natives and homemade rifles.

because the people are violent tribal natives. This country relies on a system of respect, "wantoks" and retribution. break the code and youre in big trouble.

better as in the infrastructure is slowly progressing. worse in that the improces infrastructure is either vandalised or used to help criminals.

>not accepting to fuck a mans sister
What

>in western highlands
>drunk in shitty locals bar
>native comes over to me
>"hey that's my sister over there. she likes you"
>kay dude, im not interested.
>"shes wants you. go speak with my sister"
>nah mate i already have enough women
>"why dont you like her?! go to my sister! you can go back to my house with her!!
>nah mate just here to drink with friends
>"go suck a cock you asshole. im gonna fight and kill you"
>kicks his beer at me and trys to throw a punch.
>people in bar notice whats happening and drag to guy away from me in a headlock.
>continue drinking.

>went night hunting with drunk natives and homemade rifles
Please elaborate

Not much happens there because it was a backward ass german colony, which then got put on hold with the anglos taking possesion ww1

Then it got absolutely raped and sepukku'd in ww2 by the japs

and spent the rest of the 20th century doing nothing because people thought it could get overrun by hoards of inonesians or commies so it wasnt worth building up

it cant become an australian protectorate because it would lead to immigration disaster like ceuta in steroids although i would love just to see based aussies take it by force and do something usefull there

until it will reamain even too sketch for freaking mining. As i have family friends who do alot of mine related / farming business there and it with its problems just aint worth it