Effective Terrorism methods that have yet to be tested

>no poison attacks yet
Why? Am I missing something? Because a long-term mass-intoxication of food seems like it could kill hundreds of people, even thousands if you plan it really well. Any form of terrorist attack that ISIS could use in the next one? he truck proved to be goddamn effective, and it was a random fucking truck. We need to brainstorm a little on this Sup Forums
NSA, please no van. This thread was only created with the purpouse of recreation :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>purpose*
subtle bump

the government already does this.

Go fuck yourself OP

>implying you already aren't

With a cactus dildo this time you magical queerboy

I've always thought of going to a buffet and somehow putting the Ebola strain all over the food.

Or some disease with no cure.

I'd provably have to give it to myself in order to spread it though - like a suicide bombing but when I'm dead. People will still be getting kilped

What, are you triggered?
I´m not laughing at you guys, I´m merely asking a question. you should return to leddit if a post not even intended to rustle you makes you mad
there´s no need to sacrifice yourself to archieve this. You just need a long effect poison and access to the food before it being served, wich doesn´t exactly need much skill to do. You could even flee in time
As I have already said in the OP, I see no downsides

Could I not just go around to the already Cooked food and just pour the soloution on it.

Cause buffet are usually serve yourself etc. I could always go on a cruise. That'd spread really fucking fast.

because lone wolf attacks are infinitely easier to conceal and pull off, nothing as organized as mass intoxication of food would escape notice

I calculated it at one point just for fun, and theoretically, with 100% perfect distribution, you could kill 50% of the us population of like, 28 grams of dioxins or something

Did you know that the water supply in the US isn't tested after it leaves the plant ?

Do you have any Idea how easy it would be to spread something lethal, the death count would easily be in the quadruple digits. We need better security

Plz no spy on me FBI

you would have to have a shit ton of material to make it lethal seeing as water treatment facilities process huge volumes of water

Ethylene Glycol is a chemical often found in antifreeze. It's lethal at about 1.7 ml per kilogram of bodyweight, or about .7 mililiters per pound, for Imperial measurement folks.

That means you need about 4 oz of the stuff to kill the average adult male American, or 136ml for the average Euro. This is not a lot of liquid.

Ethylene Glycol is sweet-tasting, and many antifreezes add a bittering agent to keep kids from drinking it... But many don't. Particularly the stuff made for industrial use. It is often used to kill animals because they won't detect it as something dangerous. It kills through massive destruction of the kidneys, and if treatment is not received early, death is very likely.

If someone were to, I don't know, purchase 500 2-liters of some cheap soda, and find a way to remove 20% of the liquid inside of and replace it with antifreeze, and then hand these out at a parade, rally, protest, demonstration, festival, whatever, you'd probably kill several hundred people. Energy drinks with their strong taste which are usually slammed quickly instead of consumed slowly over time would be even better, but good luck figuring out how to replace the liquid without making the tampering obvious.

The muslim fears the way of the samurai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

Or you could just taint it all with a vial of med resistant cholera from a Bio-lab. :D

Plz no Arrest FBI, I'm against violence and hate terrorists like IDF/ISIS

if you can't yell 'allahu akbar' while doing terrorism, then its prob a shit method

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack

How quickly does it work ? We need at least 2 hours if you're going to give out enough, you could easily get volunteers to do it for you though.

You could probably pin a hole in the bottom of a can and inject solution through it with a fine needle, and then with the slightest amount of tape patch it up.

It'd be a painstaking process but possible.

Fuck that sounds dangerous, good thing I gave up the sugared jew

Six to eight hours before serious symptoms start manifesting, by which time it is faaaaaar too late to easily treat the patient.

Plus just because people get sick doesn't mean they've been poisoned, the effects are pretty generic right up until they slip into a coma and their kidneys shut down. It also is absorbed directly into the blood, so vomiting doesn't help at all by the time it starts.

even that wouldn't have a great effect in truth anything through the water system is not going to be effective, is just stupid because it's going to be traced directly to you, you might as well use a gun and save yourself the time. The most lethal attack would be air based or biological based, but in order to get your hands on either you are going to get caught by the fbi, tldr there's a reason why only lonewolves are successful. Don't forget the fbi helped write most of the terrorist literature about planning attacks

:D

implying the fbi isn't lurking this thread already

They couldn't even catch rapists at Occupy Wall Street, and you think they'll catch you if you wear a wig or something and hand out drinks? Think man, you wouldn't even have to do it yourself, just leave a gigantic pile of energy drinks near where you know people are going to be and the job will take care of itself.

A prospective terrorist's job is incredibly easy, the reason why they don't do stuff like this is that they all have death wishes, they want to be known to have done something horrible, not to do it and then get away with it. The rare exceptions still use ill-conceived methods.

Would you not give them ideas?

they don't fucking care about rapistsyou moron, and no are you stupid, if you even leave a single trace of where you bought it from gz ur on cctv, you leave a hair or thread of clothing or a fingerprint anywhere, gz u left forensic evidence for them to find, you posted on this thread about it, gz nsa knows your ip

The good ones (ones capable of being used to inflict mass casualties relatively quickly) are even more likely to kill the person fucking with them while trying to put the delivery method together than bombs are likely to blow someone trying to build one up.

They also are generally pains in the ass to make and require relatively easy to trace components.

Deployment is really difficult. Like stupidly difficult if you want any kind of actual targeting.

It's not as dramatic.

Im waiting to see one of these "doctors and scientists" accidentally drop a dose of dymethyl cadmium in a upwind outdoor event or a HF flourine fire suddenly appearing on ALL the entryways of a public subway filled with busy people.
It turns out both are easier to make that most people think. It wouldnt be just a happening, it would be a horror.

how can one weaponize botulin? its easy to make just leave meat to rot in a closed jar and collect the goo that forms up on the surface over time

The beast with 21 faces tried that shit already in Japan to extort money from a bunch of different food manufacturers and it worked well.

The japs had a good run with terrorism. Aum Shinriyko had that whole Sarin Gas attack thing, imagine if ISIS was intelligent and pulled off that shit in the London metro.

Are you even speaking English? Those are all easily surmountable hurdles. I'm not a fucking retard, I'm not going to go poison a thousand people, I have shit to do. I am explaining how easy it would be to do it... And it would be.

1: Nobody is going to find trace DNA evidence on bottles handled by hundreds of people, nor are they going to find every bottle of antifreeze sold in the last six months. Wear gloves, pay cash.

2: CCTV is no great obstacle--to begin you are under no special obligation to appear honestly at the store to purchase soda and car supplies, and there is no central repository of CCTV information kept in a vault, they are not going to go through every camera in America to find who bought antifreeze when. Even so, wear a hat, or a wig, do so four weeks in advance, at several locations.

They found the Tzarnaev brothers because they were dipshits and had their faces uncovered, and then fucking shot a guy and stole a car. Frankly they'd have gotten away with it if they hadn't given themselves away.

You have such a high opinion of our intelligence agencies and law enforcement. That faith is sorely misplaced.

I'm waiting to see them infect a few Muslim bulls with HIV and setting them loose in Sweden, Germany and Belgium to infect the BBC hungry dhimmi in those countries.

that would just be friendly fire

It's so easy that I won't tell you. I've thought a few ways.

you really don't understand how law enforcement works do you, or how much information is collected on you without you even knowing

And what do you call this shit in France then? Seeing as it's one of the most accommodating countries they have in Europe, it doesnt really matter who dies, as long as the number is high.

Didn´t know about these ones. Really interesting, specially the american one
see? this is the kind of shit I was talking about. far too easy
What about ? It avoids two of your major points: production and dangerous manipulation
I´m aware than the plan has difficulties, but we had a fucking mass shooting in the centre of Paris less than 6 months ago. I´m just asumming that they have the capacity to pull it off but something is holding them back
There are probably more FBI agents in this thread right now than potencial terrorists
Also look the (your) the bright side: if they test something new it will be in Europe first. I bet that France right now is the summer training camp for this rats

Snackbars want to martyr themselves.
Also poisoning is seen as a woman's method of assassination, and has been forever really, across many cultures.

But muh carbonation

I recently decided that if I was a terrorist, I would make the target a cruise ship. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. Get a couple militants on board, smuggle weapons on, potentially have people come from the outside water and climb aboard.

No place to go when you're in the middle of the ocean, you're stuck on the ship. Couple of mudslimes with guns + bomb/s that are set to detonate on the ship, potentially sinking - it would be an absolute bloodbath.

not only that, but a bunch of those are very family-oriented. They could control such a population with a relativelly small crew, and it would be worst hostage situation of human history. They could pretty much do daily executions and torture of kids on the top of the damn thing for everyone to see and the autorities could do nothing to stop it without risking the lifes of 1000, 2000 inocents.
shit, this is actually a really scary scenario

The water's supply's unguarded,
There's a valve at 45th and 9,

forgot to say: life safe boats would be really easy to destroy

Nobody brought up the still incurable spanish flu.
All you'd would have to do is dig up a corpse of someone that died in the second wave of the flu and drop the body in the water supply.
Fortunately muslims are literally so stupid even if one reads what I just wrote here they would be too mentally incompetent to do it.
Still...I wouldn't mind a little more money going to actual scientists and doctors and less/none to the fuckers researching the connection between terrorism and climate change.
>pic of Renault Trucks in captcha...is that you Kek?