I come from a predominately muslim family and I'm an atheist

I come from a predominately muslim family and I'm an atheist.

I don't know how we are supposed to deal with the immigration crisis because I really don't know which way is the best. I've talked to some immigrants and it looks like many of them are secretly atheist but they can't out themselves out of fear they might get problems with the muslim conservatives among them.

I want to help them but on the other side, I want the conservative muslims to just go back to where they came from because nobody needs them. I think non-conservative muslims deserve my/our help, unlike the others. But how am I/are we supposed to help a minority from a group full of (by western modern standard) immoral people?

I have seen with my very own eyes what these conservative muslims do and I didn't like it. Pretty much ~50% of all my muslim relatives are hypocritical, nationalistic, patriotic pro-islam asshats.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Die.
Atheists are scum just like Islamics are.

Nobody cares about your beliefs
You simply don't belong on these lands

"Hurr durr, all people who don't believe in my religion should die."

Religions are over. Out. Done.
Nobody needs them and the world would be a way better place without those huge cults.

>a predominately muslim family

Aha, so there were a few kidnapped rapeslave Bulgar, Armenian and Greek women in the family tree, eh, Mehmet?

Go home and spread secularism in your own country.

>I don't know how we are supposed to deal with the immigration crisis because I

What do you mean by we?

yours is the only one causing problems right now

go home

My ancestors actually migrated to Europe from Russia/Romania and the other part comes from Sweden/Denmark.

(Never got to meet more than just a few of my Scandinavian relatives, though).

Our governments obviously want to help immigrants and since that's not going to change, why not influence which way it's supposed to go? It would be a mistake to let absolutely everyone in.

The problem is that Germany is keeping all of these migrant populations concentrated together.

They should be so sparsely separated that they cannot form insular communities and they cannot form a sub culture.

In this way it would be easier for them while outside of group think mentality to follow their own heart.

It would be hard to do this though since Germany is taking in millions upon millions of them.

>It's simple. You, uh, kill the Muslim conservatives.

C'mon, Germany - you've done this sort of thing before. You should know how it works.

cool go do that back in your own country

You need to go back. This isn't just a religious thing, it's a racial thing. Would you willingly stay as a guest in a home you knew you were not welcome in? Despite all the leftist virtue signaling, white Europeans do not want you in their lands. It's wrong for them to have to give up their ancestral homelands to foreigners like you, and it's wrong for leftists to mislead you into overstaying your welcome. I feel for you, I really do, but you and your people need to do the appropriate thing that graceful guests do who have overstayed their welcome and go back to your own country and work to fix the problems there.

>I don't know how we are supposed to deal with the immigration crisis because I really don't know which way is the best
Let me stop you right there. There is no "we" here. You are not German. You are not European. Your opinion is not in any way relevant. You are a foreign invader and it is up to us to deal with you, and the only thing we can do is send every single one of you back to whatever shithole you came from. Anyone who resists gets a bullet in the head.

Ah, didn't see that you may in fact be white. If that's the case, stay and become Christian, and convert your family. Muslims tend to make great converts, actually

You're not German and never will be you all need to go back.

Hey bud, I feel ya. Although, calling yourself an Athirst while still participating in the community, you're really just a non-practicing Muslim. Now if you walk away from the community and don't take part in holidays, going to the mosque etc, then sure, but it's still a part of you're identity. Like being a Jewish Athiest.

But yeah, I do not know about the country you're living in, but here in America, no matter how much you disagree with someone's world view and cultural practices, as long as they are not infringing on another rights, that person is free to believe and act as they please.

So other Muslims who want to disengage from their Muslim communities are Freetown do so, but they will have to live with the consequences of being shut out. You don't get to be part of a club if you don't participate. And if you feel so disgusted with it, then that's something you have to weigh.

Slimes are in jail at 10x the probability compared to Christians. Christians are in jail at 10x the probability compared to atheists.

Interesting idea. Basically, we should westernize them to avoid growing a monster in our midst. I can imagine it being helpful.

Some of the atheist immigrants told me that many of the muslim immigrants fear losing their culture so they try to stick together as much as possible, which means they don't talk to anyone outside of their community. Although it's also mainly them who want to go back because they think our society is "immoral". Which is, to be honest, somewhat calming.

Easy, we destroy the black rock and kill all muslims who blindly chimp out without their idol.

This

That's funny, considering the fact I only speak English, German and Swedish. Besides that, I was born in Germany.

No time for distinctions. You have to fuck off with the rest of them.

Who knows when you start feeling regret for being an atheist and decide to become a martyr to be able to enter Jannah.

Half of all suicide bombers motivation is that. The Brussels attackers were atheist, alcohol drinking criminals. Who decided to martyr themselves to repent.

So we cant fucking trust you.

who cares where you where born. You are not german. convert to christianity and marry a white german christian or leave,
no one trusts this former muslim atheist crap

Stopping immigration is only covering up a symptom of a deeper underlying problem. That is chronic instability in the home nations of immigrants. Just like western nations people coming from source countries in the Middle East require the stability we have in the west. They are not fleeing because of benefits or welfare they are seeking safety, employment, shelter, and a better life away from the war torn regions they are coming from. So implying some kind of bullshit crusade, putting up a fence, or utilising violence is going to stop this think again. People are literally dying by the thousands in search of peace and safety. Stabilise the home nations of immigrants, reduce immigration.

How do you feel about the prophet Muhammad?

Yes, better be careful. I just might turn into a vicious muslim alien and destroy Earth with laser weapons.

You will never voluntarily get them to do this.

Imagine if in South Africa, your government decided white communites should be split up to improve integration. You'd either run for the fucking hills or start fighting, wouldnt you?
Same mentality with the Muslims.

Tbh, islam disgusts me generally. From the inhumane religious rules to the sharia law, all the way down to the believers who always manage to find a way to blame things on others except for their own religion.

It's funny that so many people here are protecting christianity. But as someone who has seen the true face of islam, I can tell you that islam and christianity are actually quite similar. Sure, christianity has been liberalised in the past few centuries but they have the same "core" values. That's why I don't like either of them.

Dont strawman me. Most of these attackers are atheists, criminals and degenerates in the eyes of Islam in one way or another. Islam allows them to martyr themselves and be forgiven. So some do.

The fact that a former muzzie/muzzie educated person is now atheist proves nothing. They may one day see the error of their ways, and decide the only way to repent is an attack. Who knows what you will do in 5-10 years time?
This happened in both Brussels and Nice.

>I was born in Germany.
Das macht dich nicht Deutsch. Mann must Deutsches blutt habben um Deutsch zu seinn.

In other words, its high time to end this multi-racial, multicultural society. We need to just get our countries back. So you need to fuck off.

The main issue is the religion. I believe the middle east would do better without islam but since the majority there tends to cling onto islam like it's about life and death... I guess it's not going to happen anytime soon, unfortunately.

Both of them can only be defended by saying that "not all believers follow the holy texts literally..." as if this does anything to paint the beliefs themselves in anything but a negative light. It's effectively admitting that they do suck, but that it isn't bad, people don't take them seriously enough to cause damage (in Islam's case this is a lie, for Christianity in Western countries it's true).

>The main issue is the religion.
The race and the religion. You sandsnakes are just naturally inclined to be violent. It's the same pattern we see with the niggers in the USA: low IQ and a natural propensity for violence. Both muzzies and niggers are severely overrepresented for violent crimes, theft and rape.

You are the niggers of Europe.

They like to blame the terrorist attacks on everyone else but islam.

I have never considered myself a muslim. I didn't even like the religion when I was 7-9 years old.

There is no thing as "German blood". Blood doesn't have a nationality.

I think the solution is pretty simple.

1. A long period of strict immigration control. If you have any indicators of being radicalized, you are denied entry. If you are a total unknown, you are denied entry.
2. The western nations have extensive intelligence operations including pervasive electronic surveillance. Utilize this to identify people in the nation that are radicalized. Deport them. Err on the side of caution. Shutdown interference from leftist politicians and groups.
3. Utilize intelligence to bomb the ever living shit out of the ISIS caliphate, using no restraint against ISIS 'civilians'. If they're in the vicinity, they get blown the fuck up too.
4. Stop interfering with middle eastern nations. Diplomacy is a good thing. Alliances are a good thing. Directly fucking with heads of state, governments and elections needs to stop.
5. Stop providing weapons to middle eastern nations and other known terror states in any capacity, including selling arms and weapons.

If you are a muslim immigrant who is not radicalized, has never voiced an opinion that you wanted to jihad people and never called for violent attacks or murder, feel free to assimilate into the culture of your host nation. Kicking you out is not the answer, but the above 5 points are necessary.

>There is no thing as "German blood".
Yes there is. DNA. R1b in this case. What, did you think it was just pure coincidence that Germans are all white, and generally tend towards fair hair and light eyes? Same as Nordics, to which we are closely related (Dutch are germanics).

I see your renounciation of Islam doesnt go so far that you accept the theory of evolution. Or genetics.

So were many suicide bombers. But they grew up in it, surrounded by it. And eventually they decided that atheism and immorality didnt work.

So you know. Can't trust you.

It's got little to do with religion. Extremist ideology is no more than a power grab and those who want it will hide behind the banner of anything that will draw followers to them. Politics, religion, sexism, animals, anti-abortionists, right-wingers, Christian cults the list goes on. Islam is the banner most of the activity is happening under now, but it will shift to something else later and there will always be people who will be stupid enough to follow.

HOL UP

what did that slut throw onto the other slut?

You need a tour bus

I agree on #1, #2, #4 and #5 but we can't simply bomb ISIS and kill civilians. I wondered why western countries don't simply nuke all known ISIS calphites and I looked up why they didn't do it yet and apparently everyone is walking on eggshells because they fear starting a war with the countries which are being invaded by ISIS.

>If you are a muslim immigrant who is not radicalized
Not all immigrants are muslims. From my experience, there are many immigrants (although still a minority) who are trying to get out of muslim countries because they can't live there without having problems with hardcore muslims or the governments for being atheists, christians, jews, gay, lesbian etc.

I would say the Swedish teachers did and most likely still do a great job at assimilating the students into the culture. It's probably easier to assimilate into a culture while you're still young and not influenced by middle eastern culture and I'm glad that was the case with me.

I don't care. I came here to discuss possible solutions for the immigrant crisis and the terrorist attacks, not to argue with people who think that genetics have nationalities. Nationalities are a social construct.

A tampon.

It doesn't matter whether they're muslim or not.
Diversity is BAD no matter what the religious beliefs of the invaders are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

Verpiss dich einfach du Ratte.

Didn't consider that but you're right.

Funny because most of these """"refugees"""" didn't even came from syria or war torn countries.

>They are not fleeing because of benefits or welfare they are seeking safety, employment, shelter, and a better life away from the war torn regions they are coming from
Bullshit.

This britbong really gets around

Scheinbar kannst du nicht einmal zwischen einem Menschen und einer Ratte unterscheiden, tragisch.

A nation is the political structure created to organise the interests and protection of a certain ethnic group. You dumb retard.

Why do you think nations first emerged amongst homogeneous groups of people? Good god man. Do you think nations came falling out of the sky and just arbitrarily divided people?

That shit only happened in Africa, because we forced it on them.
>they are seeking... employment
Not much evidence of that, after 4 generations of being unemployed fucking NEETs.

In all honesty the depiction in the media and the amplification of violence is nothing more than a badge of honour for extremists. There should be a literal blanket ban on reporting their activities, and there should be a massive concerted effort to undermine their propaganda activities. Maybe the elite keyboard warriors of Sup Forums could do something instead of influencing Ted Cruz scandals.

None of you belong here, full stop. You are a net drain on Western economies, and you do not fit into our societies, rlregardless of how actively you practice religion.

You aren't in our lands in your own merits, you're here because of inept, corrupt politicians, corporate lobbyism, and pity at how shitty your nations and culture are.

You can't criticize Muslim refugees/immigrants, you are one.

Und du scheiß Ölauge kannst anscheinend nicht ausreichend lesen um den verlinkten Artikel zu begreifen.

Deine Präsenz und die deiner scheißhäutigen Kumpanen wird IMMER Einbußen in der Lebensqualität der heimischen Bevölkerung bedeuten.

Verpiss dich einfach.

Better start converting en masse or get booted out of Europe.

Why don't our governments do anything about it? I understand why many people are against censorship but why not allow it in this case?

The only way to stop conservative muslimes is conquering them by culture, there is always hope that the new generations will change depending on their contact with culture as you did, you must work for that to happen. Spread culture and be smart, music, movies, books, ANIME, video games, history, learn about all that as much as you can and spread it.

>I want to help them

Why? When will this shitty fucking meme end.

Glaubst du wirklich, dass andere das tun werden, was du ihnen sagst? Ich meine... wirklich? Nicht einmal Kinder glauben sowas.

>I don't know how we are supposed to deal with the immigration crisis because I really don't know which way is the best.
What do you mean? What good reasons are there for allowing immigration of muslims into europe to continue?

Glad to hear you not a retarded mudscum. But I'm not sure what you can do to help yourself. I'm openly atheist, which is not a problem. But you can't do that without being socially ostracized, or even receive death threats. Do you have a plan? Sounds like there's no way for society to know if you're a mudscum like everyone else or actually atheist. So how can we be sure you won't try to kill people some day in the name of ISIS?

Seriously dude, just fucking go back to Syria. Fight for Assad. Some of the cities are nice along the Mediterranean and you could probably have a nice life in one of them. There's nothing for you though in Germany, and you are not good for Germans.

Before you go, it might be good to wake some Germans up about this. But you just don't belong, sorry mate.

I want to help liberal immigrants because they don't threaten my rights. Perhaps this will help the conservative immigrants to realize that they have to change if they want help.

I consider myself a decent human being who believes in equal rights and democracy and I truly like helping others (but only if I know they're decent people who want to help others too and don't just want to fuck things up).

fuck em. fuck the conservatives of any religion.

tell you and your friends to grow some balls, and stop giving into other people's dogmas.

This fight against fundamentalism starts within the mudslime community, as soon as people WITHIN the group have the courage to say, this terrorism, this extremism = NO MOAR

And no one believed Hitler would deport the Jews either.

Mass relocation of people's? Total myth and impossible!
>forced relocation of Jews to babylon and egypt
>relocation of africans to the americas

It's extremely complex to deal with, nobody wants to go to war after almost a decade of conflict. Our populations have grown wary of war and the last was premised on false information. To me this is a propaganda war, once which is being fought online for the most part. Western security services were badly crippled by Snowden and I believe that setback work against ISIS badly. I can't imagine the amount of work required to sort out the aftermath of what he did the amount of resource consumed to contain the damage must of been unimaginable. I think the security services are only recovering now and they will take the fight to them. There is no one single solution for this fight, it's about propaganda, stabilisation, self sufficiency of foreign governments, and restoring a balance of power in the Middle East which will obtain peace. The West is tired, it's been a shitty first 16 years of the new millennium (terrorism, depression, war), hopefully we get back on our feet again.

Why do you think I come from Syria or middle east?

there's no way this whole muslim situation in europe doesn't end with ethnic cleansing (for either side)

the more you bring the more will die. you shouldn't be here either.

>they might get problems with the muslim conservatives among them.

Tell them to rat out who the most potentially violent ones are and then make them disappear into a lake.

Why do you think immigration of muslims into europe should continue?

As soon as you can become independent from them you should do it.
You're member of a cult and the mainstream defends that cult.
We need more muslims to speak out.
Leave and tell them to go fuck themself and hope others will join you.

This. If there's a fund for supporting muslims who want to leave islam, I want to support it.

Go live in Tartus, it's probably pretty nice

>I've talked to some immigrants and it looks like many of them are secretly atheist but they can't out themselves out of fear they might get problems with the muslim conservatives among them.
That's the problem.
It needs to be normalised to the point where it isn't a big deal.

Well said, Sven.

OUT! OUT! OUT!

I have been independant from them for pretty much my entire life. I've been challenging the values of conservative muslims in my family for years (guess I'm lucky this part of my family lives within the Balkan and isn't as extreme as conservative muslims from, let's say, Syria or the United Arab Emirates, etc.)

Some of them understand why I don't like islam while others don't. But the ones who do get what I say are usually "softie" muslims and have realized that liberalism is better than conservatism. I guess the only reason why they still call themselves "muslims" is because they fear they might face rejection from other family members.

And because of that mentality the only way to deal with foreigners like you is to remove them one way or the other.

If you're allowed to stay, you'll spread this nonsense, and no matter how moderate you are, you'll destroy the nation.

There is a very simple solution, just three words

RIGHT
WING
DEATHSQUADS

We both know that's not going to happen. I've been on Sup Forums long enough to analyse and understand how trolls think and why they're here. They're here because they can't express themselves in public because they fear they might get judged. Sup Forums is the only place where trolls have a huge audience and may or may not find people who agree with them while staying anonymous. But in the end of the day, it doesn't matter because everything stays the same.

If you're trying to hurt me in any way, you'll have to step up your game because I have been desensitized to the point where words simply can not hurt me.

never noticed Bjork's unibrow before
I'd still hit it (20 years ago)

The world is full of unexpected twists and turns

See, the thing is that Germans take their time when changing to external factors. They even have an old meme for it, called "Deutscher Michel", depicted as sleeping man that gets picked on by his neighbors.

If I was in your position I'd hope that everything stays the same too. It won't be words that'll come to hurt you if the Michel wakes up.

>I guess the only reason why they still call themselves "muslims" is because they fear they might face rejection from other family members.
This is the problem. There's a lot of muslims who don't support terrorism or any of that shit, but they won't speak up about it for fear of being rejected by family members who don't feel the same.

You can't even stay consistent between two posts. It's truly sad how inferior you "people" are when you get down to it.

No. YOU ALL NEED TO GO BACK. YOU ARE A SHIT SKIN. BEING A MUSLIM IS A SECONDARY PROBLEM. YOU AREN't WHITE, GET OUT OF EUROPE REEEEEEEEE

I've never seen so much hypocrisy in one post. This shit is coming from an AMERICAN. Not only has your country spearheaded the efforts to destabilize the middle east but the puritanical nutjobs who started your shitty country are doing the exact same thing these refugees are doing now ie: fleeing the religious turmoil and persecution from their homelands.

If you think the refugees/migrants should fix their own problems. Why don't you move to that country and fix it. Your superior European heritage should have it sorted in no time.

To be honest, I don't feel threatened at all.

>Ich wurde in einer Garage geboren, also bin ich ein Auto.
Ich habe nichts gegen dich, aber es ist besser für uns beide wenn du ins Land deiner Ahnen zurückkehrst. Für eine multikulturelle Welt, in der jeder seine Kultur und seine Rasse am Leben erhalten kann.

Weih. Der Oberrat der Spaßbremsen ist hier!

I really like this point, and to an extent I agree. Give this article a read, though. thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs

I don't really humanize you animals enough to care about your emotions, to be frank.

I'm just telling you that the current behavior is historically known, and so is the potential change in the future.

Three sides to Brown / islamic immigration:
>Terrorism and extremism
>rape
>crime and violence

The non-fundamentalist muslims participate in the last ones.
Having muslims in your nation means that there will be terror/threats of terror, much higher levels of rape, and violence. It means your nation will no longer be a nice safe one. I know this, Norway is a prime example.

This is both genetic (muslims are mostly MENA and south asian) and cultural.
The only solution is to keep muslims out, and remove those that are already there.

You should infiltrate the conservative muslim ranks, eavesdrop on the mosques while wearing body cameras, after a few months of recording their bullshit extremism speeches, release the footage with translations and addresses of the people to the public and let the community carry out justice. Also make sure to stop wearing body cameras after that point b/c they'll start looking for snitches.

Are you a Turkish qt13 pie? If so, marry a white infidel and have infidel babies to trigger muslims.

You do realize that humans *are* animals, right?

what NZ could be true, it's just that the countries in between are pushing them to Germany as revenge for Eurovision

All humans are animals, not all animals are humans.

>Implying group loyalty and coherence isn't originally an evolutionary instrument based on genetic closeness
>Implying people aren't programmed to only help, and like those who are likely to share their genes
>Implying a nation with no genetic "foundation" isn't going to turn into an unstable, soulless shithole.

>come from a predominately muslim family
>German flag
Is it time?